BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Congrats mrskcbrown and wish you the best of luck with your lil girl.

haha! I bet it was your cervix mrskcbrown.. :) you know it is very hard to tell on those scans what is what.. That's so lovely. If it is a girl... I just love little girls so best of luck with your baby oxox It will be interesting to see what the bubby comes out as! xox I must admit I want my first to be a girl :) But DH wants our first to be a boy... see who wins ha ha!

I went to the FS on Wednesday and I can do a frozen embryo cycle next month when I've finished this cycle. They give your body a month to recover after all the hefty drugs and injections blah.... A cycle where you have to stimmulate your ovaries to grow many eggs is a huge impost emotionally and physically... so for my frozen cycle I don't have to take any drugs except progesterone once the blastie gets put back! They just pop it back in around Ovulation time to trick my body into thinking we made it :) I hope I have more luck with a frozen cycle.... xoxox

Mrskcbrown, are you sure that cervix meant for your baby? In my country neither the doctors, nor the sonographers are allowed to write down any prediction on the baby's sex as it is never for sure until they are born especially with "girl-looking baby boys" as in many cases the testicles of the baby boy is coming out this time of the pregnancy we are in anyway or later (I have no idea how to say it in English:))).

Kat, that is great news! It is almost tomorrow:)))))))))))))))))) my fingers crossed for you, dear!

Bwilliams, some months and we will be excited for your midterm scan to see if you bring a little boy to our group or a fantastic little girl!:)))

Hello Ladies - How is everyone doing? Has anyone heard from Amber lately? I miss her :( I think I have successfully replaced my ttc obsession with weight loss. Dh and I are doing really well. We joined the Y and have been working every other day and I have lost 8lbs so far :) I have been having a little bit of a hard time keeping my mind off of ttc the last couple of days. It really bugs me that I don't know that exact day that I Oved. All I know is that it was sometime between the 27th and 30th, so I am somewhere between 10 and 13 dpo. I told myself earlier this month that I wouldn't freak out until after the 18th (my son's b-day) and I need to get back to that.

Juniper I haven't heard from Amber. Idk what happened to her. Congrats on the weight loss. I too am concentrating on weight loss too. I know it's not easy to keep mind off of wanting to TTC. I started working again so I just got home from my first day of work.

Juniper I haven't heard from Amber. Idk what happened to her. Congrats on the weight loss. I too am concentrating on weight loss too. I know it's not easy to keep mind off of wanting to TTC. I started working again so I just got home from my first day of work.

Congrats on the new job!

Thank you Juniper! it's been 3 yrs and finally happy to be working again. hopefully this year i'll be able to afford xmas gifts for my family

Thanks Pelle I hope it happens soon in the last week 3 people I know have came out and told me they are pregnant and 2 of them told me before they told anyone else...ugh if only they knew :-( but on a brighter note I only have 14days till surgery but I went Friday because the pain was so bad that he said if it countinues they will do emergency surgery...what happened to stace & amber?

Brooke - I am so sorry the are you in so much pain. That really sucks. I am praying for you. Did I ever tell you that my MIL has Endometriosis? She ttc from the time she was 19 'til she was 24 and never got PG. One night she went to the ER with pain and they did an emergency D&C. Exactly 6 weeks later she was pregnant with my husband. :)

Me too Brooke!

So, I checked my cervix this morning and it was starting to open like it does when AF is about to arrive... I have checked like 6 times today :haha: and nothing yet, but I have a feeling that she is on the way :(

Ugh Juniper I wish that stupid witch would leave u alone already! I'm really praying hard for you I just wish it would happen already :hugs:

Hey ladies! Stopping in to say hello!

@Juniper: Im praying that you catch this eggy. Congrats on your weight loss journey! Its such a commitment! Im proud of you!

Hope everyone is doing well. Im very tired today. I didnt sleep well last nite. Hopefully I can catch a nap after work today!

Brooke and MrsBrown - :hugs: Thanks girls. No, AF yet. Really, no symptoms except the open cervix. I have crazy vivid dreams last night about bleeding. I had them all night long. In one of them I was actually dreaming about it and woke up knowing that because I dreamed about it, it was real... But, nothing yet. I think that I really need to get my thoughts under control!

Well, No af. I am somewhere between 13-16dpo and get this, my cervix closed. It was open for about 24hrs and then it started to close. It is completely closed now. :wacko: I am just trying to keep my mind off of it all....

cervix is a bad indicator Juniper... You've told me that before :) Do you think you might want to test?

lol Kat, if it were you, or any of the other girls, I would be saying the same thing. But, it's me and it feels like no matter what af will show in the end... Which she did this morning. Honestly, I am not upset this time. I was kinda worried that I would not get one and something would be wrong, so I am actually kinda relieved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->