BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hello everyone. I hope you're all well...I've been taking my Metformin 3 times a day and just got finished with AF! That makes two months in a row for me.

I'm hoping that I'm getting my cycles back. :) I've also been losing weight. I'm down 13 pounds since this summer!!!

We've begun 'trying' with this cycle already. I just plan to keep track of our intimate days. We aren't putting too much pressure on ourselves...just going with the flow.

We found out that Hayley was moved again. One of our contact people doesn't work at the place anymore, but we've been calling. They just do not return our calls...

I'm about to call a lawyer. We think it's crap that they won't give her to us, but they just moved her to another family. They didn't even try to call us. I feel like our chances are getting worse...

Hi Jrc, sorry to hear about Hayley. I really hope you can find out what's going on. They sound really complacent about the situation. If they can find a stable, loving home with people (not just people but family) that would be able to foster/adopt her, then what is the problem? It's better than her being moved from home to home. I hope you can find a lawyer soon. :hugs:

Jrc congrats on the weight loss. Sorry bout Hayley I hope things get better and that she gets to go home with ya.

NG where have you been girlie?

I was taking a break for a cycle......and then just completed cycle 12- month 15 with a BFN.
Sometimes I forget to come here.....ever since they moved it from the old groups section

Its so quiet in here how is everyone?

Doing pretty good! Moved onto cycle 13 which sucks :(
DH is going in for a SA in the morning and then we should hear anywhere from 2-7 days after what the results are.
I am gonna call my doctor tomorrow, get an appointment to see about taking metformin.

Hello everyone. I hope you're all well...I've been taking my Metformin 3 times a day and just got finished with AF! That makes two months in a row for me.

I'm hoping that I'm getting my cycles back. :) I've also been losing weight. I'm down 13 pounds since this summer!!!

We've begun 'trying' with this cycle already. I just plan to keep track of our intimate days. We aren't putting too much pressure on ourselves...just going with the flow.

We found out that Hayley was moved again. One of our contact people doesn't work at the place anymore, but we've been calling. They just do not return our calls...

I'm about to call a lawyer. We think it's crap that they won't give her to us, but they just moved her to another family. They didn't even try to call us. I feel like our chances are getting worse...

Thats awesome news about the weight loss :) congrats
sorry about hayley. Hopefully you get it all sorted out soon and then will give her to you guys.

I have 1 week left till surgery I'm so nervous! I keep freaking myself out about it I'm so scared thatt they are going to remove a tube or an ovary :-( or I'm going to get a full hysterectomy at age 22 or they are going to tell me that I have no chance of conceiving unless we go with Ivf and we don't have the money for that :-( sorry I just had to get that off my chest cause I'm sure my poor husband is tired of hearing it lol...and ng I hope your doctor put you on metformin I think my doctor is putting me on something after my surgery but I forgot what its called I'm going to ask him at my preopp on Tuesday...oh btw af is 3 days late I hope she holds out till my surgery!

Jrc I hope you get little hayley soon! And I'm glad metformin is working for you I feel like that bfp isn't to far away for you!

Best of luck with your surgery brook oxox

JRC you go girl with your skinny self :)

Juniper xo hugs to you hun xo Me and DH aren't even trying we are just doing it for fun which is weird!!! But I like it better than trying :)

About two weeks till I get my frozen eggy cycle started and we try again. SIGH I can't believe it's been two weeks already since my sad news. I have been drinking and smoking like a trooper haha! I was so good for so long it has really been a let down my hair month for me. But I would rather still be preg :( nevermind...

@JRC: the metformin made me regular as well and that is what helped me to conceive. Prior to met I was all over the place with my cycles! GL!:happydance:

@bwilliams: I am sure that they will not remove anything that they are not suppose to. If they do you have a hefty lawsuit on your hands! Everything will be ok!

@KatF: Praying that it all works out this cycle! Sticky eggs only!!!:hugs:

@Juniper: Hope all is well:hugs:

I have 1 week left till surgery I'm so nervous! I keep freaking myself out about it I'm so scared thatt they are going to remove a tube or an ovary :-( or I'm going to get a full hysterectomy at age 22 or they are going to tell me that I have no chance of conceiving unless we go with Ivf and we don't have the money for that :-( sorry I just had to get that off my chest cause I'm sure my poor husband is tired of hearing it lol...and ng I hope your doctor put you on metformin I think my doctor is putting me on something after my surgery but I forgot what its called I'm going to ask him at my preopp on Tuesday...oh btw af is 3 days late I hope she holds out till my surgery!

You will be ok :hugs:
We are here for you to get it off your chest!! :)
I forgot to call today....DH went shopping all day after his SA was dropped off

Best of luck with your surgery brook oxox

JRC you go girl with your skinny self :)

Juniper xo hugs to you hun xo Me and DH aren't even trying we are just doing it for fun which is weird!!! But I like it better than trying :)

About two weeks till I get my frozen eggy cycle started and we try again. SIGH I can't believe it's been two weeks already since my sad news. I have been drinking and smoking like a trooper haha! I was so good for so long it has really been a let down my hair month for me. But I would rather still be preg :( nevermind...

I really hope that this time is successful for you!!!!!! :hugs::thumbup:

Hey how is everyone? Monday is the big day I'm so nerves! I miss everyone in here its so quiet :-(

Hey Brooke. I am praying that everything goes great for you hun. I know it is really nerve wracking, but remember that it is a simple procedure done by an experienced doctor and that god it with you. I'll be checking in if you need to talk.

Sending you lots of hugs Brooke :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

To be honest, I'm excited for you. This is the start of your journey to your :bfp: (A short journey, more like a brief flight) But I do understand your anxiety luv so you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Best of luck Brooke xoxoxox Knowledge is power! I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

I'm checking here even if I'm not posting. It has been a really hard time for me the last couple of weeks and I have no updates really. I'm enjoying the rest though :) TTC is real mental exercise.

Can't wait to hear updates from everyone! I'm starting month #2 of my metformin...I've lost 14lbs, so far, but I think if I keep it up, I can lose more.

I'm starting to make more baby names lists (just for fun.) What do you think of the name:

Jaycee Nicholette

I'm trying to find middle names that aren't 'boring.'

Good luck Brooke! hope things go well! :hugs:

Jrc that is a pretty name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe