BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hey girls ok so they removed all cyst I do in fact have endo I'm not sure what stage yet but the endo had attached one of my tubes to my bladder so they removed the endo but not sure about the tube and from what my husband said the doctor said I only have one working tube I didn't talk to my doctor my husband did so I'm still kinda confused lol but I have an appt november 11th and I should know more then. I'm sorry if I'm making no sence I'm just pretty drugged up

Hey girls ok so they removed all cyst I do in fact have endo I'm not sure what stage yet but the endo had attached one of my tubes to my bladder so they removed the endo but not sure about the tube and from what my husband said the doctor said I only have one working tube I didn't talk to my doctor my husband did so I'm still kinda confused lol but I have an appt november 11th and I should know more then. I'm sorry if I'm making no sence I'm just pretty drugged up

Im glad that the issues are getting sorted out for your BFP!:hugs:

Brooke - Sounds like you got a lot of needed information! Don't worry too much about only having 1 tube. tcc might be slower (every other month) but still completely feasible! Hoping you are having a speedy recovery. :hugs:

I'm glad it'all over Brooke! At least now with the info your doc has he can help you towards your bfp. When I was on clomid I was ovulating from both sides so I'm sure there is a way for him to help you ovulate every month even if there is only one tube. I'm eager to hear the proper results. I'm sure your DH was just as worked up as you, bless him! All the best for a speedy recovery :hugs:

Aww Brooke Im glad it's over. I hope that only having one tube that you still get your :bfp: and really hope that it wont take you too long to get it. Hope you're doing well. I have you in my prayers. :hugs:

asfm: tomorrow We're taking my DS to the hospital to have his tonsils and adneiods removed. he's only 2 yrs old so Im nervous and scared for him. but then again it's normal to feel this way isn't it?

Thanks girls I have been reading up on stuff today and after a certain amount of time your body gets used to that one tube but the doctor told dh he would put me on fertility meds and I guess ill find out more when I go nov 11th...my husband did tell me he got to see pictures of my insides and I wonder if I can get a copy of them? Anyways dh has been super helpful and I'm so blessed to have him I just wish he didn't have to go back to work tomorrow :-( Shey I'm praying everything goes well with little mans surgery!

Thank you Brooke. I'll let you know tomorrow how it went. I happy that you have a really great DH. I wish I had one like yours. I seem to always date the jerks. Anyways hope things get better for you. You're a sweet girl and can't wait for you to get your :bfp:

Brooke - I am excited to hear more about what the doc has in mind! It sounds like he really wants to help you and that is so awesome. I am also so glad that you have a great dh to go though this with. He is proving to you that he will be a great daddy :)

Shey - Hope everything goes well with your son.

Well, I am super excited. I have TONS of ewcm. I checked a little bit ago and got a 3in stretch! Plus, there is so much that it was on the tp. I have only ever had cm on the outside once before, so that it a great sign! We are going to bd tonight, but I am still not going to get myself worked up. I am just so happy when my body actually does something right! lol

Thank you Juniper and good luck to you! hope you get your :bfp: before thanksgiving! :hugs:

BWilliams - I'm so glad you know what's going on. That really makes me want to get my hubby's SA done. (He got stuck in traffic last time. :( I wanna know what all is going on with me. So proud of you for finding out!

Juniper - fingers crossed! Happy bding. :D

Shey, my son had to be put under twice for eye surgery and I took it worse than he did so it's perfectly understandable. You'll be amazed how strong kids are! I'm sure he'll do great!

Jenn, bring on that bfp!

Thanks for all the support girls! I guess we will see how things go. I had a little chat with the dh and told him that if we wanted to ttc this month that this is the time to do it. That is about as specific as I can get if I don't want to ruin the mood. lol! But anyway, he actually asked me if I wanted to raise my butt after wards and set up my pillows for me. I thought that was sweet. :) I haven't done the whole elevation thing in a while, so hopefully it helps. Now, I just need to chill for 2 weeks! :haha: Come on girls, somebody else needs to get a BFP to keep my mind off of it!

Thanks for all the support girls! I guess we will see how things go. I had a little chat with the dh and told him that if we wanted to ttc this month that this is the time to do it. That is about as specific as I can get if I don't want to ruin the mood. lol! But anyway, he actually asked me if I wanted to raise my butt after wards and set up my pillows for me. I thought that was sweet. :) I haven't done the whole elevation thing in a while, so hopefully it helps. Now, I just need to chill for 2 weeks! :haha: Come on girls, somebody else needs to get a BFP to keep my mind off of it!

Yes that is very nice of him. Im praying for your BFP! You so deserve it!:hugs:

Shey, my son had to be put under twice for eye surgery and I took it worse than he did so it's perfectly understandable. You'll be amazed how strong kids are! I'm sure he'll do great!

Jenn, bring on that bfp!

Jolene my son had eye surgery 4 times. but today he is in the hospital cause he had to get his tonsils and adneoids taken out which is alot more painful than eye surgery. So we have to stay over night in the hospital tonight.

Shey - Good luck with the surgery!

Juniper - I'm SO ready for you to get preggers!!!!! :)

Glad everything went well Brooke if a little confusing right now - it is a good thing they got the endo and I'm sure they would have told you if something urgent about your tubes was done. Now you have had the body maintenance you are ready and operational for the new family member to move in once healing is complete hehehe

Juniper get to the bed :) You have to be the next BFP!!! I haven't seen EWCM in months since I stopped taking EPO. Feels like a lifetime ago.

Shey all the best to your little man.

JRC sounds like you are making progress girl!

AFM - I'm waiting for AF..... My DH has been away for two weeks and comes home tomorrow yay!! He is very calm and wise and keeps me very grounded. I hate waiting for AF! The PMS hormones are annoying me I'm all hot and bothered!! I am 32 next week and really thought I would be either far along the pregnancy if not with a newborn. Funny what life gives us.

Kat - you may not be pregnant, but you ARE far along the path the getting there. You are so close hunny! I know what you mean about what life give you, but it will all be better in the end. We are for sure going to cherish our babies once we get them!

Juniper hope you get your :bfp: Im fx'd for ya and will be so happy for you

Kat and Jrc my LO is doing extremely well, he's eaten since yesterday loads of ice cream and 4 things of mac n cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->