BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Shey I'm glad your sons surgery went well! Juniper, Kat & Jrc I'm really praying for you girls I hope your time comes very soon! & Shey after these months pass I pray you and your bf will also be blessed! So all you mommies what are your kids going to be for halloween? I got my sweet pup a bumble bee and he looks adorable!

Thank you Brooke! hope you are doing well. My DS is gonna be a lil vampire.

Hoper you all have a great week! November BFP's here we come. :D

Happy Halloween Everyone! It has been a long day! We drove to my sister's house (2.5 hours) for my nephews' double birthday party. We are back and the kids are out trick or treating the neighborhood. :) Hope everyone else is having a good day!

Im exhausted from trick or treating with my LO. He had a blast.
here's a pic of him in his costume
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs973.snc4/76649_445171011495_621316495_5845048_5834926_n.jpg

Hope you lovely ladies had fun with your LO's

Very cute Shey!

Here is my family tonight :)

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy54/juniper7786/DSCN1150.jpg
my boys - Joey is Woody from Toy Story and Devon is Ferb from Phineas and Ferb :)

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy54/juniper7786/DSCN1167.jpg
my family being goofy

I love it Jenn, you guys look like such a happy family!

Cute pics Juniper you guys look like ya'll had fun

My LO had a blast getting candy. lol!

Hey ladies how are you all doing? We had a fun Halloween day! My daughter got loads of candy but she is only allowed 5 pieces per day! I dont want her going into sugar overload or to have any cavities. We went to like 2-3 fall festivals in our area and she went trick r treating. I am at work but I am so tired! I need a nap when I get off immediately. I wish Halloween would have been on saturday:wacko:.

Hope everyone is well!:hugs:

mrskcbrown what was your daughter for halloween this year?

Aww bet she looked so cute and adorable in it. Aww. I think lil girls have such cute costumes.

So, I have a discussion question. Does anyone have a preference to what time of year their baby is born?

I calculated that if I am pg now, my edd would be mid-july. This is really pushing my comfort zone. I do not want to give birth in the summer. I really don't want to be more than 6 months pg during the summer. Does anyone else have problems like this?

@Juniper: It didnt matter to me. This will be my second winter baby so I kinda wish I would have had a summer baby, but oh well. It doesnt really matter now! Dont wanna be ungrateful, LOL!

Mrsbrown - I am sure that I will feel the same if I end up with a summer baby. I don't know why it is such a thing with me... but I am sure the the joy of the baby will overshadow what time of year it is born.

I want a summer baby! I wanna wear cute sundresses. lol.

I'm also born in August, so...I <3 summer. :)

Kurtis is December though....I worry about the bad roads here in winter.

I had my son in winter and although it was nice for me that one year, he has to have rain on his birthday every year which really limits our entertainment. I am booked for a caesar on the 3rd Jan which is almost the hottest time of year over here but am so excited that she will have pool parties and jumping castles like I did when I was younger - the 3rd Jan is my birthday too!!!

The other thing with Jess being born in winter, we had to tell (yes you have to tell them!!??) people who had winter colds/flus to visit when they were well again and he still ended up with a snotty little nose and you can't give a 3wk old anything for that :(

I had my son in winter and although it was nice for me that one year, he has to have rain on his birthday every year which really limits our entertainment. I am booked for a caesar on the 3rd Jan which is almost the hottest time of year over here but am so excited that she will have pool parties and jumping castles like I did when I was younger - the 3rd Jan is my birthday too!!!

The other thing with Jess being born in winter, we had to tell (yes you have to tell them!!??) people who had winter colds/flus to visit when they were well again and he still ended up with a snotty little nose and you can't give a 3wk old anything for that :(

My birthday is in winter 12/27 and my daughter 12/21 and I always have a great time. I think winter clothes are sexy:winkwink:, and I love the snow!

Jolene - that is awesome that your c-section is on your b-day! I told my dh about the due date calculator and he says that it is meant to be. Both of our birthdays are in July and he would love for our baby to have a July birthday too. :) Everyone in our families have their b-days clustered together. It is either July/August or Oct/Nov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->