BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Mrskc, we don't get snow here:( It just rains and rains....

Thanks Jenn, I'm actually looking forward to being sliced open on my birthday :haha: Jesse is a July baby too (but it's winter here in July)

I used to care but now I just wanna baby...but if I had a choice it would be a summer or fall baby even though its hot as crap here in the summer but I was born in aug also and the only down fall with that is the amount of hurricanes we get here they always ruined my birthday lol...kcbrown everyone in our family has clustered birthday also and I'm the only aug baby so maybe my sweet babies will be aug babies!

Jolene - was your son a C-section? We don't get snow here either. I live in a sub-tropical rain forest. It rains from Sept. to June. Then the temp goes form 70 to 100 for 2 months. I guess that is why I am so freaked out about it. Summers are really hard on the body because of the drastic weather change.

Yeah Brooke - You do not want to give birth during a hurricane! You will have to go stay in-land if it comes down to that.

It doesnt snow here either, though sometimes I wish it did for the holidays. be nice to have snowball fights and make snowmen and snowangels.

Yeah Jenn, Jess was a c-sec baby. Today I'm 30wks preg and exactly 2 months till we meet our little Mackenzie :dance:

Yeah Jenn, Jess was a c-sec baby. Today I'm 30wks preg and exactly 2 months till we meet our little Mackenzie :dance:

YAY! :happydance: So exciting! plus I love her name! I am not sure that I have heard it before :) I am so happy for you Jolene :hugs:

Officially in the 1ww today! I have decided not to test until the 12th. That will be 17dpo (2 days late). Please :witch: stay away!

Thanks Jenn, a lot of people aren't used to the name and don't like it but they'll get used to it. It was my DH who came up with it and it grew on me over the last few months. Now I can't imagine naming her anything else.

Stay away you horrible witch :witch: it's Jenn's turn for a BFP!!!

Thanks Jolene. :) Actually, it is pretty popular is in the US. I know 5 Mackenzies. I think it is cool that it is not very popular over there. All that matters is that you and your dh love it. Who cares what other people think. Plus all of that will probably stop as soon as people are able to put a face to a name. I know my mom had problems with people's opinions over my little sister' name (Katelynn), but as soon as she was born I don't think anyone complained again.

Juniper not yet, not til next year. I just want to keep track of my cycles and see if they are getting back to normal or if they are staying irregular. That way I will know what to expect when I do ttc again.

Juniper not yet, not til next year. I just want to keep track of my cycles and see if they are getting back to normal or if they are staying irregular. That way I will know what to expect when I do ttc again.

That sounds like a good idea. It is always best to keep track. :)

Yea. I've never done that before but want to cause I never know how long my cycles are anymore. last cycle was 35 days long. the longest was 42 days.

Juniper....I have never thought about that that would suck normally its the other way around and everyone concieves during the hurricane because there is nothing other to do lol I got my doctors appt changed to Friday so hopefully I can get a doctors release to go back to work and to finally bd!!! B

Lol... that is how is it here... lots of babies conceived in the winter because of the rain. :haha: I have my fxed for you! Hope the dr goes well

Oh so hate hurricanes, glad there hasn't been any here in florida in 5 yrs

Hurricanes never disapoint here but the weather is always crazy we get everything snow tornado's hurricanes u name it. I really hope the appointment goes well I wanna get back in the game!

I hope it goes well for you Brooke. where do you live? How are you feeling?

Juniper how are you doing?

I am doing good. Trying to not freak out over the potential symptoms I might be having... Just try to stay chill. I am 9 dpo today. 8 days til testing :)

I am doing good. Trying to not freak out over the potential symptoms I might be having... Just try to stay chill. I am 9 dpo today. 8 days til testing :)

Praying for you and I hope this is your BFP!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->