BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Shey I live in North Carolina about 20 minutes from the outerbanks. Juniper I'm praying this your month!

Question - You know that adrenalin rush feeling when you are really nervous? That tummy feels nauseous and kinda fluttery feeling... Has anyone ever had it when they were not nervous? I have had it for 2 days... I don't necessarily think that it is a symptom because I have never heard of anyone having it for days when they are not going threw something dramatic... Just wanted to know if any of you have?

Brooke that is cool, my ex's mom lives in NC

Juniper I have before

Hello everyone! So today AF was due...but I've had nothing so far...I don't think this is my month since DH and I only DTD a couple of times around my fertile period...but I've been pretty bitchy the past couple of days...Still, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Maybe AF is coming? I haven't had any cramping at all...I tell you one thing, this weather changing stuff has had me sleepy all day long! I've also been cutting out the pop...I'm trying to get healthier...

I'm still hoping that someone gets a November BFP. :) Fingers crossed ladies.

Good Luck Jrc!

Brooke, I'm thinking of you today! I'm eager to hear your results!

Kat, where are you? How are you doing in your cycle?

Hey ladies

I was just thinking of you all. Tomorrow is my birthday and I am off for my CD9 blood test. This will work out where I'm at in my cycle and give them an idea of when to put back embie #2 of 4. So I predict sometime next week I'll get my second blastie and hope it sticks.... :)

I am very nervous. But positive. We shall see! I'm not taking care of my body though drinking coffee and very stressed at work. But hey. Last time I did everything perfect and still no sticky bean so what to loose right???

Juniper I had that adrenalin rush the whole time during September when I was on high hormones. I have everything crossed for you. Even my tubes because they don't matter right now hahaha!

Lol Kat - Thank you! I have my fingers crossed for you too. We have lined up again. I am cd10. Maybe we will get your BFPs together! :) You know, the high hormones actually makes since... I had a major increase of cm this cycle. Amazing EW and now tons of creamy. I wonder if my hormones shifted for some reason?

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Kat! Hope you have a great day!

Jenn, I thought you were 10DPO already? Come on girls, it seems like you're all so close to getting those bfp's!!!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Kat! Hope you have a great day!

Jenn, I thought you were 10DPO already? Come on girls, it seems like you're all so close to getting those bfp's!!!

Oh jeeze! Yes, I am 10dpo. I wrote that like 5 mins after I woke up. lol. I don't know what I was thinking. :haha:

Ok girls I went to my appt this morning I do have endo along with pcos and one blocked tube he put me on 1000mg of metformin I start that tonight and Monday I start prometrium to jump start my period cd1 I go in for bloods. He is going to give it six months then its on to more serious stuff so please pray I get my bfp before I have to do anything more serious cause I don't think that's in my budget. Dh goes in nov 23 for a seimin test but he swears ill have 2 pink lines before he has a chance to do his thing in a doctors office haha but he also thinks its pretty funny that he can brag to other men that he got to masterbate in a doctors office haha atleast were looking at the positives right?

Aww Brooke Im so sorry! I am gonna pray for you and fx'd for ya to get your :bfp: :hugs: your next appt is on my birthday. Aww! I hope your appt goes well and I really hope and pray you get your :bfp: this month! I would be so happy a nd excited for you.

Brooke - I am glad that the dr is starting you on meds. It sounds like you are on the right track! I have my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Brooke good that you are on the right track.

Juniper funny we have synced cycles! Let's hope we can sync BFP's this month.

So my blood readings for CD9 were Estrogen - 350 and LH 9. So nothing significant is happening just yet. I bet i ovulate late this month!

I go back tomorrow for another test. I'm not doing any OPK this month because the doctors are doing it all for me through my bloods. Ahhh. Joy.

BWilliams - you'll love how much weight you'll lose on metformin! :)

Juniper - TEEEEEEST!!!!

Kat - I messed up. I was really tired when I wrote that. lol. I was 10dpo when I wrote it, not cd10. So, we are not synced. But I still hope that we both get our BFP's this cycle. :hugs:

Jrc - you are a bad influence! :p I am really not tempted to test yet. I have been doing pretty good that past couple of days...

Thanks girs! Jrc what mg are you taking and how long before the side affects kicked in?

Juniper - I've been known to be a bad influence on things like that! :)

BWilliams - I'm doing 1500 mg per day now. I did 1 pill a day for a week, then 2 pills for a week, then 3 pills. It made me nauseous right away lol. I also spent a lot of time in the bathroom and had a huge change in appetite. And I lost 14 lbs!!! I just learned to live with the side affects. It's not too bad. :)

It's been about a week since it's bothered me though. I've literally only missed 1 pill. (I was in a wedding and didn't want to chance it!)

As for my updates...I feel like I've been a raging bitch that past few days...so DH made me take a test (haha...that's pretty bad!) and 'not pregnant.' At least I know, but I haven't been like this in a while. Maybe AF is gearing up? I sure hope so. I really don't want to skip another month. :(

How is everyone else doing?

Hey ladies how are ya'll doing today? how's everything going for ya'll?

asfm started working yesterday

Jrc - have you missed a period since you started Metformin? Did you take opks this month? I hope that you get your period or your bfp soon! :hugs:

I am 12 dpo today. I woke up this morning feeling depressed and feeling like I have no chance this month. Whenever I feel like this, then I start to want to test. I don't know why. I guess it is in hopes that I prove myself wrong, but it hasn't worked yet, so I am not going to give in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->