BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Juniper close enough! Only one day apart. It must be a good sign. I've got the adrenaline happening at the moment.

I had my second blood test today and looks like next Monday I will head off for my second try at IVF. This time, hopefully at least one of my embies will survive the thaw, and I will have a frozen egg transfer (FET). I go Thursday to get my pessaries (yuk) and then ring Sunday to find out how my snowbabies thawed. So keep your fingers crossed they survive and can lead to a sticky BFP!! I'm excited but so nervous after last time.... They think I will ovulate by Thursday which will make the 5 day old embies just right for Monday. Then by the end of next week I should be getting a BFP if it is a sticky one. The rollercoaster goes up up up up up........

Kat. Good luck! I am so excited for you! If you don't mind me asking, what are the pessaries for? I thought those were used when you have a prolapse....

Pessaries are high progesterone (I think) to get my body ready for the embryo.

Kat I'm praying everything goes well and those lil snowbabies do nice and well! Jrc I'm on the metfromin 500 mg 2 times a day but its the ER one so I think that what my side affects are not that bad I mean so far after I eat I feel sick to my stomach but other then that nothing yet...well I don't really have an appiteite all I want is sweets lol

Good luck KatF, Brooke and Juniper! All of you all are bound to get a BFP. I just know it!!

Brooke, I took the extended release as well and they are so much better than the other ones.

That's what I've been reading kcbrown so far things are good! I can't believe you are almost in your 3rd tri already where did time go?

That's what I've been reading kcbrown so far things are good! I can't believe you are almost in your 3rd tri already where did time go?

IKR, I am going to 3rd tri in about 2 weeks or when I make 27 weeks. It still seems surreal though:wacko:

mrskcbrown happy 25 weeks girlie! hope you are doing well.

Juniper,Brooke, Jrc, and Kat I hope and pray that ya'll get your :bfp: by christmas.

14 dpo and no sign of af... trying to fight the urge to go buy a test. lol

lol. Shey. Yeah, I am sure I would have already if I had one on hand. I still have tomorrow. If I make it through tomorrow, I am going to go buy a test and test fmu on Fri. But, I am sure that bitch will show up before then :( She always does...

Good luck Juniper!!

I'm trying to keep my stress levels low and prepare my body for the snowbaby. It's not working though!! My life is hectic!! ARGH

How exciting Jenn! Good Luck hun, hope the witch doesn't show her ugly face for the next 9 months!

Kat, sit back, relax and let the world revolve around you! Isn't that the way life is supposed to go?

GL Juniper and Kat

Brooke hope things get better for you

Jolene how are you doing girlie?

asfm Today I am 28 years old!

Shey thaanks honey things will get better just waiting for my body to do normal things like Ovulate praying the metformin kicks in soon! Happy Birthday I hope you have an amazing day!

Happy Birthday Shey :cake: Hope you've had a lovely day and are blessed with many, many more.

I'm doing great thanks. Had my baby shower on Saturday and was spoilt rotten but now I have soooo much washing to do, lol. This LO is so spoilt already.

Happy Birthday Shey :cake: Hope you've had a lovely day and are blessed with many, many more.

I'm doing great thanks. Had my baby shower on Saturday and was spoilt rotten but now I have soooo much washing to do, lol. This LO is so spoilt already.

Thats awesome. I bet you got some great things. My shower isnt until Jan 15, I cant wait:happydance:

Shey - Happy Birthday!

Jolene - How fun! I am glad that it went great and that you got some great stuff. I can't believe you are so far along. You are going to be holding your little girl before we know it! :hugs:

I am not sure how I am going to make it though today. I woke up with no sign of af. I am a nervous wreck :wacko: I am really trying to not get too excited and keep telling myself that I will just get disappointed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->