BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Aww Jolene that's good! I miss those days. Did you get everything you needed or do you still have to get somethings?

Juniper I hope this is it for you

Brooke I hope it kicks in for you so You can get that :bfp:

mrskcbrown hope things are going well for you.

I haven't gotten my period this month. I didn't use OPK's either. I'm trying to leave it up to God, so to speak. I tested with a digital test just this morning and I'm 'Not Pregnant.'

I wonder if I'm just still messed up? :( maybe I just need to step it up, too?

Good luck ladies. :)

I'm sorry Jrc can u call your doctor and see if he will put you on prometruim? That's what I'm on for a week so it will triger af...I hope things get normal for u soon :hugs:

Jenn, good luck trying to get through the day! I know how frustrating it is :hugs: You deserve your BFP by now!!!!

Shey, I am so thankful for the things I received. With Christmas coming up and the cost of the things for the nursery and the doctors bills I wouldn't have been able to do it on my own. I have made a list of things I still need but it's really not much.

Jolene - Deserve it or not... it looks like its not going to happen any time soon. :( I started spotting....

Bloody witch! That sux luv :( Have you been able to sort out anything with your insurance to be able to go for any tests? It's taken so long for you already.

Jolene that's good that you got atleast a lot of the things you needed and Im sure you'll get the rest soon.

Juniper I hope that AF stays away from you girlie

Jrc can you get to your doctor and see what is going on?

JRC, did you take the metformin this cycle? If so which ones are you taking, extended release or the regular ones? I sure hope it comes soon, it may have altered your cycle a bit.

Juniper, Im sorry about AF's arrival. Geez, I know how hard this is. I wish it wasnt so hard for many of us!:cry: And believe me, I may be preggo but I definitely knows what its like to want a baby for so long, 9 long years!:nope:

:dust:

Thanks girls. I honestly don't know what state I would be in if I hadn't fond you guys. It really helps to have friends who know what I am going through. :hugs:

Jolene - Unfortunately, no. We are still kinda taking a break because of all of it, we just tried so hard this time because of the awesome cm. We didn't want to miss an opportunity. My dh is up for a promotion at work and we decided already that if he gets it we are going to bite the bullet and pay the $500 a month. We can only afford it if he gets that job though... Also, he is looking around at different companies that offer better family benefits. In the mean time, we are doing our best...

My goodness Jenn that is a lot of money when converted to our SA Rands. We pay about $150 and Mike's company pays the other $150 per month but that's not the best plan we're on but I'm not complaining as it covers hospital bills and most doctors bills. I'm still going to have to fork out a lot of money for the birth though. I'll be praying that your DH gets the promotion or finds a better job.

My goodness Jenn that is a lot of money when converted to our SA Rands. We pay about $150 and Mike's company pays the other $150 per month but that's not the best plan we're on but I'm not complaining as it covers hospital bills and most doctors bills. I'm still going to have to fork out a lot of money for the birth though. I'll be praying that your DH gets the promotion or finds a better job.

Thanks :) If all else fails, we will have to wait for 3 years until I finish nursing school. I hate to have to think that we might have to wait that long, but maybe that it what God is waiting for.... :shrug: We would have good insurance by then and our income is going to more than double... That will be nice ;)

juniper, i'm sorry!

mrskcbrown - i'm on the regular kind. i'm wondering if i'm not still out for af? i've had some pms lately...

i also am trying really hard not to do a whole lot of getting dr.'s help. i just keep hoping that it'll happen naturally.

juniper, i'm sorry!

mrskcbrown - i'm on the regular kind. i'm wondering if i'm not still out for af? i've had some pms lately...

i also am trying really hard not to do a whole lot of getting dr.'s help. i just keep hoping that it'll happen naturally.

Yeah it may be because I know it made my cycles sometimes shorter and sometimes longer. It just depends I guess. I agree with doing it as naturally as possible:thumbup:.

@Juniper: 500 is a lot. I hate that insurance in the US is so high and we still have to pay copays and etc. I pay 182 twice a month for a family plan through my job, but I still have to pay for my ultrasounds and my delivery which is 500. Im wondering what the heck am I paying for out of my check every 2 weeks:shrug:! Did your cycle actually come or just spotting?

Hi Ladies, if you'd like to take a look, I have posted some pics of my shower here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/460443-my-baby-shower.html#post7721993

Hi Ladies, if you'd like to take a look, I have posted some pics of my shower here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/460443-my-baby-shower.html#post7721993

So nice, I posted over there too!:cloud9:

Pray for me girls I think I'm ovulating!!! I'm going to test tonight if its not to late!

Mrsbrown - yeah, i had my period. luckily, it is starting to wind down.... apparently i am back to the 2 day periods....

brooke - get to bding babe! fxed!

What a beautiful shower! love your bump :hugs:

We have been bding every other day I have been feeling the O pains since yesterday and I tested tonight and there was barly another line :-( I was excited till I tested then I got to thinking what if it was the side with the bad tube ugh I just wanna crawl under a rock and hide...anyways I'm throwing a babyshower for a friend tomorrow and its very stressful oh my is it stressful lol

Aww Brooke Im praying that this month is your month. fx'd for ya hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->