BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Brooke - Even if it is the side with the bad tube, your LH will still raise. You will still release an egg, it just can't get to the spermies/uterus. Maybe you missed your surge. Mine is always super light right after I surge. Fingers crossed for you!!! :hugs:

Jolene beautiful pics. I'm green with envy :) I'd love a little girl and also mrskcbrown your belly is so cute. I can't wait till I have a belly like that :).

Juniper sorry that witch showed her face, just keep doing your best xo that's all God asks of us.

Brooke and JRC best of luck with this month!

Well I'm off for my transfer tomorrow. I'm very nervous. By this time tomorrow I will have a 6 day old embryo in my body trying to attach itself. Gee that sounds weird. I hope this one survives and grows to full term... xoxox

That's great Kat!!!! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and praying your little embryo turns into a sticky bean!

BWilliams - good luck hun!

Jolene - Looooved the shower pics. Congratulations! Not much longer. :)

Just thought I'd let you ladies know..... Kellycool had her baby boy last night (1 week overdue) I'll let her share all the details with you, I don't want to take that from her. :dance: Here is a link to her wall if anyone wants to post there: https://www.babyandbump.com/member.php?u=61957

Jolene your babyshower pics were cute you look like you got a lot of things and had lots of fun.

:hi: Hello ladies,

Can I join your group? My name is Karen and I just recently had a TR (tubal reversal). I am planning to start ttc real soon.

Wow I can't believe KellyCool already has dropped the bundle. Gosh time has gone quick.

Welcome ready4onemore... I wish a speedy BFP for you....

Yesterday in the morning I rang before my appointment to find out how my embie was going - they said they had thawed out one and it wasn't looking too flash and they were going to ring me back in half an hour when they thawed out the other two. So they rang me back with bad news, none of my snowbabies were fit to transfer. They just didn't make it :(.

So I'm back to square one again. And $4,000 lighter for the outing. Me and DH are devastated. We went to doctor yesterday and he got ultrasound on "the boys" down there, they said everything looks fine, so we are going to try on our own for a couple of times while I wait for my doctor to see me and my cycle to be ready for another full blown IVF one (ie needles every day, operation etc). Pray for us that it happens naturally and his swimmers are strong. He is on multivitamins now too Menevit, and going to get a second opinion about his count.

Everything about TTC sux at the moment. Looks like I'm not going to get another BFP for a while. I can't help feeling I didn't take care of the first one well enough and it's my fault it didn't stick long term. I hope you are all well.
xo

Wow I can't believe KellyCool already has dropped the bundle. Gosh time has gone quick.

Yesterday in the morning I rang before my appointment to find out how my embie was going - they said they had thawed out one and it wasn't looking too flash and they were going to ring me back in half an hour when they thawed out the other two. So they rang me back with bad news, none of my snowbabies were fit to transfer. They just didn't make it :(.

So I'm back to square one again. And $4,000 lighter for the outing. Me and DH are devastated. We went to doctor yesterday and he got ultrasound on "the boys" down there, they said everything looks fine, so we are going to try on our own for a couple of times while I wait for my doctor to see me and my cycle to be ready for another full blown IVF one (ie needles every day, operation etc). Pray for us that it happens naturally and his swimmers are strong. He is on multivitamins now too Menevit, and going to get a second opinion about his count.

Everything about TTC sux at the moment. Looks like I'm not going to get another BFP for a while. I can't help feeling I didn't take care of the first one well enough and it's my fault it didn't stick long term. I hope you are all well.
xo

Kat dont be down on yourself. It was not your fault, you did the best that you could. Do you have any issues that would prevent a natural BFP? Does DH? If not I believe it will happen for you, especially if you have normal cycles. My cycles were all over the place, prior to meds:wacko:. Sorry that you lost the money in the process but you were only trying to realize your dream:hugs:.

You are in my thoughts as I know how difficult this all is for you:hugs:.

xo

Thanks for the welcome. But don't be down on yourself. I am sure it will happen for you. You will be in my thoughts.:hugs:

Sorry to hear Kat!! :hugs: I have no words, this really shouldn't be so hard:(

Kat I am so sorry to hear bout your snowbabies. I wish that it would have worked for you. I pray that you get a :bfp: by christmas. I don't know what you are going through but I am here for you if you want to talk. :hugs:

Kat honey I'm sorry I really pray it happens naturally! Well Sunday was my last day on prometruim so now I'm just waiting for af so I can call in and get cd1 bloods...me and dh have been bding everyother day and dec 2 he goes in for his semen test haha

Kat, That is horrible news. I am really sorry hun. I think that it is a good idea that you get a second opinion about your dh's SA. Also, please don't feel guilty about any of this. None of it is your fault. All you can do is your best and rest is up to god. :hugs:

Welcome Ready4onemore! I have never met anyone who has had a tubal reversal. That is very interesting! How many kids do you have now? I have 2 adopted and am trying for bio #1.

Brooke - So excited for you to get crackin babe! ;)

AFMS - I go in for a PAP next week and am going to ask the dr about Endo. I have been reading up on it and I am really starting to wonder if that is the problem.

Welcome Ready4onemore! I have never met anyone who has had a tubal reversal. That is very interesting! How many kids do you have now? I have 2 adopted and am trying for bio #1.

Thanks for the welcome. I have to children that I had at a very young age. My hubby has no bio children. We have been together for 12 years but married for 10. When we got together my children were 6 and 3.

Juniper what makes u think u have endo if you don't mind me asking? I just knew I had it before the doctor even did the lap...pcos is very new to me I didn't know anything about it till I came here but once I started reading up on it I was 100% I had it also...I'm just glad my doctor was so awesome and listened to all my problems instead of just turning me away. I hope you find out what's going on soon have u thought about getting dh checked out also? Welcome Readyforonemore I pray that God blesses you with one more!

Ready4onemore - How exciting! I hope that you and your dh will have your baby soon!

Brooke - Of course I don't mind you asking. Well, actually I was talking everything over with my mom and I got the idea that maybe my tubes are blocked. I ovulate every and month have a very regular period, so what is going on? Then I was doing some research about blocked tubes and saw the info on Endo. The biggest thing is unexplained pain. I have had to go to the ER several times over the years with horrible pain. I have gotten all kinds of shitty answers. It was cysts, pulled muscles, swollen lymph glands, "middlesmertz"... all dr for I don't know and can't admit it. :p Other symptoms I have are; obesity, depression, horrible menstrual cramps, pass clots, digestive problems (I have been diagnosed with IBS), regular headaches and insulin resistance (I am diabetic but keep my levels under control). Also, about a month ago I felt a rough spot on my cervix. It is still there and I am starting to wonder if I have cervical endo.... How did you know you had it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->