BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

So, how is everybody doing?

Jrc - :witch: got you yet?

Has anyone heard from Pelle lately? I was wondering when her babies are going to make their first appearance. :)

Hey Juniper I wrote u back once but I'm on my phone and it died before I could hit reply lol but anyways I just had this feeling that I had endo I always have very painful periods that keep me home from work and sometimes everyday life it hurt to pee or poop the pain is horrible I sit there and cry cause I feel like I'm giving birth to my organs. I have very severe pelvic pain it hurt so bad to even hve sex sometimes....anyways I hope u don't have endo it sucks! Well Wednesday I started my period and I went in for an exam and they put me on fermara for cd3 to cd7 and I go back cd21 to see if I O'd! I had to reschedule dh semin test again cause the days he can't have sex are the days I will be most fertile so he lucked out lol! So what's everyone up to?

Brooke - If I do have it, it is not as severe as yours. I am sorry that you have to go through all that. :hugs:

Sorry Juniper haven't heard from Pelle. I too wonder if she's had them yet.

Brooke sorry bout the Endo. I hope things start getting better for you

asfm been busy with school and work and raising my DS I barely get on

Hey Juniper I wrote u back once but I'm on my phone and it died before I could hit reply lol but anyways I just had this feeling that I had endo I always have very painful periods that keep me home from work and sometimes everyday life it hurt to pee or poop the pain is horrible I sit there and cry cause I feel like I'm giving birth to my organs. I have very severe pelvic pain it hurt so bad to even hve sex sometimes....anyways I hope u don't have endo it sucks! Well Wednesday I started my period and I went in for an exam and they put me on fermara for cd3 to cd7 and I go back cd21 to see if I O'd! I had to reschedule dh semin test again cause the days he can't have sex are the days I will be most fertile so he lucked out lol! So what's everyone up to?

Cool about the Femara. I took that before and I think it works better than Clomid because it doesnt make your CM thick and it leaves your system quicker. Good luck!:hugs:

Good I hope it works good one of the reasons they put me on that is cause it doesn't thinken the ugh that wall I can't think of haha but I'm really praying it works!

So, how is everybody doing?

Jrc - :witch: got you yet?

Has anyone heard from Pelle lately? I was wondering when her babies are going to make their first appearance. :)

Nope...I've seen people have AF's come and go... :(

Jrc, I agree with Brooke. You need to call the dr. He can't help you if he doesn't know what is going on.

I think I might give myself another week and take a test. I got sick last night. The thing is...I could blame all of my 'symptoms' on something else.

I fell asleep yesterday and took a 4 hour nap. (I worked 14 hours on Friday.) I woke up and felt really bad. My stomach was killing me. I used the bathroom. Not like I normally do with Metformin...but then I got really hot and sweaty and dizzy and threw up a little. I'm not a puker. I laid on the bathroom floor b/c it was cold for about 15 minutes until I felt better. Then I had some toast and felt better. I ate dinner normally, but I felt weak and achy. I still feel that way today. My boobs are sore, though.

Someone asked me if it was the flu, but I don't think so. What do you all think? My nap was over at 6pm. I had only eaten 1 piece of pizza until the toast, but that normally doesn't bother me. Could this be stress? Or do you think I should wait a little and take a test? My last AF began October 7th. But I'm also irregular...

It was a long week at work. (We closed our residence halls.) I just don't know. lol. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Hello Girls,

thank you for missing me:)
I am doing fine, I have started the last trimester with my dear twin babies! We are busy making their room, buying baby furniture and cloth! I rest a lot, the doctor said, twins come earlier, the majority of them are born at 35-36 weeks, it means I have about 7-8 weeks left, it will go quickly with x-mas and new year's eve coming, december always goes so quickly for me:) I started to learn sewing quilts, it was an old dream but never had the time:)

How are you doing?

Jrc, my fingers are crossed that it is not stress, not flu, but a little beanie:)))

Bwilliams, endo seems to be very painful :( I trust the Femara and I am expecting great news from you in the near future, too!

Juniper, my dear, what a lovely couple you are, I love your avatar pic!

Shey, so you are soon testing? I see you are on DPO11!

Mrskcbrown, how are you doing? Does your bump fit in your coat? :)))

Pelle - I am so happy to here that you and the babies are doing good! That is great that you are learning to quilt! I love sewing! I have a whole list of sewing projects for Christmas. :)

Hello Girls,

thank you for missing me:)
I am doing fine, I have started the last trimester with my dear twin babies! We are busy making their room, buying baby furniture and cloth! I rest a lot, the doctor said, twins come earlier, the majority of them are born at 35-36 weeks, it means I have about 7-8 weeks left, it will go quickly with x-mas and new year's eve coming, december always goes so quickly for me:) I started to learn sewing quilts, it was an old dream but never had the time:)

How are you doing?

Jrc, my fingers are crossed that it is not stress, not flu, but a little beanie:)))

Bwilliams, endo seems to be very painful :( I trust the Femara and I am expecting great news from you in the near future, too!

Juniper, my dear, what a lovely couple you are, I love your avatar pic!

Shey, so you are soon testing? I see you are on DPO11!

Mrskcbrown, how are you doing? Does your bump fit in your coat? :)))

Hey Pelle, I am doing good. We havent had to wear coats here yet. Its still very warm in the south. I live in Mississippi. It was about 70 today. I will probably have to wear one late december of early january. Glad all is well with you:hugs:.

Pelle glad you and the twins are doing good. no im not testing. Im just keepin track of my cycle to see how long this one will be that way when I do decide to try again that I know what to expect.

Hi girlies! How is everyone doing? Well, I was supposed to have my dr appt today. It was canceled because of bad weather. We got an "arctic blast" and actually got some snow! This is the first time we have had snow stick in 6 years. It is even snowing on the beach!

Dangit Juniper that sucks when is it rescheuled for? I wish it would snow here I love snow!

Dangit Juniper that sucks when is it rescheuled for? I wish it would snow here I love snow!

I too love snow and the winter! It barely snows here in the south:nope: and its usually gone by afternoon. Im going to Chicago for turkey day so im looking forward to the cold weather:thumbup:

Kcbrown we hadly ever get snow here...we did get it last year in january but that was the first time in forever.

Hi ladies:)

So, moving back to SA on Fri and probs wont be on much. I just wanted to let you all know that you are in my prayers every night and I know God will bless you with babies. I will keep popping on to see progress and I hope to one day see you all in the pregnant section!

I had my baby-yellow bump turned blue. We called him Addison Reece and feel very blessed. He is 10 days old :)

Lots of love and baby dust to every single one of you deserving ladies.. And to those expecting I hope your pregnancies are going well!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->