BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Kelly congrats on your new bundle of joy. he is adorable!

Brooke I wish it would snow here, but it doesn't. How are you doing?

Juniper when do u have your appointment set for?

Shey- Good luck with snow im Florida! And im doing good i finished my last Fermara last night so sat im going to start opk's and hopfully soon after i ovulate! I hope EVERYONE has a wonderful Thanksgivin!!!! "Gooble Till you Wobble" haha

I have to wait 'til Monday to schedule my apt. The office was closed yesterday and today due to the ice storm we are having and now we are hitting the Thanksgiving weekend. They are really good about getting people in, so it will probably in a week or so.

I got a +opk today! I asked DH if he wanted to make time for some Thanksgiving lovin' :haha: I think that his answer was predictable... ;)

Aww good luck Juniper hope all goes well and that you and your DH have a lovely Thanksgiving

Brooke hope you do Ov soon and catch that egg! have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks shey im really praying I O'v this month so I can have a december bfp

Happy Thanksgiving to the USA ladies!!!! Sounds like a lot of fun :)

Hi ladies:)

So, moving back to SA on Fri and probs wont be on much. I just wanted to let you all know that you are in my prayers every night and I know God will bless you with babies. I will keep popping on to see progress and I hope to one day see you all in the pregnant section!

I had my baby-yellow bump turned blue. We called him Addison Reece and feel very blessed. He is 10 days old :)

Lots of love and baby dust to every single one of you deserving ladies.. And to those expecting I hope your pregnancies are going well!!!

xx

He is awesome Kellycool! He is gorgeous:happydance:. How was the surprise? I too have a yellow bump and I am just trying to imagine the feeling on delivery day:winkwink:.

Kelly - Congrats! He is beautiful! I am so glad that you both are doing well. Good luck with your move!

Brooke - I really hope that you Ov this month! I have my fingers crossed for a Dec BFP :hugs:

I am on 1dpo today. I don't feel very hopeful about this cycle. I think my hope is getting worn down...

Juniper I hope we get dec bfp together!!! I'm pretty excited I really hope it happeneds cause my due date would be August 24th 5 days before my birthday! I'm going to maybe do and opk tonight or tom I'm on day cd10 right now so I really need to start today but I'm dying of thirst haha so ill start tom!

Brooke and Juniper I hope you both get your december :bfp:

AF came today! I'm so happy that I didn't miss a month! (Even though this cycle was 50 days...) Haven't missed a month yet with my Metformin. :)

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. :)

Congrats Kellycool xox

Best of luck Juniper and jrc I'm on CD4 so we are in sync this month :)

YAY! I'm probably the only person I know who gets excited about AF. I just want my body to be normal!

Also, guess what!? I actually lost 2 more lbs. over Thanksgivng Break! My (1st) goal weight is only 9 lbs. away! :)

JRC - That is awesome, hun! I am so happy for you. It is not silly at all! You gotta walk before you can run right? ;) I have my FXed for you!

Its not silly jrc I get excited when I get mine it gives me hope that I'm not all the way broken! So Juniper what's going on with you? Readyforonemore I had a wonderful but crazy Thanksgiving how was yours? I see you are 6dpo goodluck honey!!! Did anyone black Friday shop?

Ready4onemore - I see that you are 6dpo. Did you try this month? How soon after the TR can you start trying?

Brooke - I am doing good. I am 3dpo. I really don't feel hopeful about this cycle. My cm wasn't very good and I guess that I am starting to get disheartened. I am going to just focus on getting ready for Christmas and try not to think about...

I am one of the BF crazies :) I planned for a month! We went to 5 stores and I am still recovering. lol. I ended up being awake for 26 hours... But, we got a LOT done, so it was worth it. Did you go?

Thanks Juniper & BWilliams! That's exactly how I feel. Not 'as broken' as before. lol. But it's really giving me some hope. :)

My new method is to have an exciting sex life with no pressure! Like when it first began. :)

All I do is take my Metformin and put my AF and intimate days in my phone calendar counting thing...

We're having fun. :)

There was NO WAY I was going to Black Friday shop. I'm doing no sew blankets this year. Very easy to shop for. Juniper - I respect anyone who does shopping that day. I like to sleep in waaay too much. heheh. How about everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->