BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Fingers crossed for you juniper!!! I normally black Friday shop but this year I wanted to enjoy my 4 day weekend and get some rest but I might shop online today for cyber Monday! I'm on cd13 and still waiting to Ovulate I tested twice yesterday and I have the dark line and then a very faint so I'm hoping soon I ovulate.I just wish this stupid cold would go away so I can enjoy makin this baby!

Jrc- I do the same thing with my phone the only app I have ever bought is the ovulation ticker thing and I put I took metformin when I bd when I start af and if I did temps u can put that in there! I would be lost in my cycle if I lost or broke my phone lol

Black Friday was crazy. I had to work it. the mall was jam packed.

Hello Ladies, I hope everyone is having a good day. I got a new dr's appt on Friday. Hopefully this one works out! Well, I am off. I have an appt with my school adviser to plan my classes for winter term....

GL Juniper hope everything goes well for ya!

Ready4onemore - I see that you are 6dpo. Did you try this month? How soon after the TR can you start trying?

Yes I kind of tried. But not like I am going to this month. :thumbup: You can start trying from 6-8weeks. But some doctors have different opinons.

Will you guys please say a prayer for me I'm really starting to get down its cd14 and my opks are not getting any darker :-( I go in next Tuesday for blood work to see if I ovulate and I'm not sure what they are going to do I just really wanna get pregnant :-(

Will you guys please say a prayer for me I'm really starting to get down its cd14 and my opks are not getting any darker :-( I go in next Tuesday for blood work to see if I ovulate and I'm not sure what they are going to do I just really wanna get pregnant :-(

Praying for you sweetie.

Im praying for you Brooke! What they do is take your blood and see how high your numbers are. The higher the better because it means that you did ovulate. When I used the OPKs that only had the lines I could never tell when I ovulated. I always used the ones that gave me a smiley face by clearblue easy. I was playing a guessing game prior to that and missing my O time. You may want to try that:winkwink:. GL!:flower:

Yeah I might need to switch to those I just wanna finish out the pack I hve now...where did you find the cheapest pack of clear blue?

Kcbrown I love your daughters name I love madison but I know a few madisons and I love lillian and I love Lillianna but my youngest sil would kill me if I used anything with lilly in it because it was there greatgrandmothers name and her daughter is going to be named after her even though she is only 18 and still a virgin with no interest in boys yet lol

Yeah I might need to switch to those I just wanna finish out the pack I hve now...where did you find the cheapest pack of clear blue?

Wal-Mart was cheapest besides online. Amazon sells them cheaper than Walmart. Try them, they are awesome. When you get that :) face you feel on top of the world LOL!:hugs:

Brooke - Just keep BDing, hopefully you missed your surge on the opks. I am praying for you! Also, I like Mrsbrown's suggestion of changing opk brands... I might do it myself..

Kcbrown I love your daughters name I love madison but I know a few madisons and I love lillian and I love Lillianna but my youngest sil would kill me if I used anything with lilly in it because it was there greatgrandmothers name and her daughter is going to be named after her even though she is only 18 and still a virgin with no interest in boys yet lol

Yeah I like the name Madison but everyone seemed to be naming their child that, so Im thinking if I have a girl her name may be Meredyth. Lillian is my grandmothers name and today is her bday:happydance:! She is 84:happydance:!

@Juniper: I think you will love the OPKS with the smiley face:hugs:

Why do the ones with the smiley face cost so much though?

Why do the ones with the smiley face cost so much though?

This weekend Target had them on sale they were cheaper than Wal-mart normal price. They may still have them on sale. Not sure though :shrug:.

I have been using Answer dip strips for ever. I think maybe it is time to change it up. I like the idea of no guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->