BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

I like the idea of no guess work I just gotta start ovulating so I know when to test so I'm not spending a fortune on opks and fertility meds!

I like the idea of no guess work I just gotta start ovulating so I know when to test so I'm not spending a fortune on opks and fertility meds!

Very true. I was very similar to you so sometimes I would buy the 21 day pack. That way I could test a bit more frequently and given that I have irregular cycles it helped a great deal:thumbup:

I have been using Answer dip strips for ever. I think maybe it is time to change it up. I like the idea of no guessing.

Yes I like the no guessing game too. But I have to use the ones with lines up first before I can start using the smiley face ones.

Hey ladies! I hope you're doing well. I'm so ready for AF to be finished, so I can start all over. :)

How is everyone?

Hey ladies - I found these and though I would share :)

https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Di...YAOI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291271692&sr=8-1

I can't bring myself to order them until AF comes, though... :haha:

Juniper that is not a bad price for 20 of them. that is cool. now only if I had a credit card I would order me some and put them away til next spring. lol! How are you doing?

Jrc how are you doing girlie? anything new with you?

Hey girls pray for me I'm either ovulating a monster egg or a cyst is about to rupture I took a test this morning but I had to leave and couldnt see what the result was...I'm so confused

Hey girls pray for me I'm either ovulating a monster egg or a cyst is about to rupture I took a test this morning but I had to leave and couldnt see what the result was...I'm so confused

I am praying for you, hun! I hope that it is the monster egg. :hugs:

BWilliams - I hope it's a monster egg, too!

Shey - I'm just working and doing the holiday stuff. How about you? Started trying again today (AF is over!!!!) YAY!

:)

Jrc I've been busy with work and school. yay good luck hope you catch that eggie by xmas!

Grr I'm so mad me and dh didn't bd the night before cause it was our night off and last night he was sick...I really hope this month wasn't a waste :-(

Aww. BWilliams - I'm sorry! I'm sure if you keep it up, it will pay off. ;)

Haha well we are doing it tonight if he wants to or not! I see your back to doing the dirty enjoy and catch that egg! Ohh I have a question for the girls on or who have been on met have u ever seen it in your poop? I know that sounds weird but twice now I have seen it in my poop andi find that very weird lol sorry TMI!

Haha well we are doing it tonight if he wants to or not! I see your back to doing the dirty enjoy and catch that egg! Ohh I have a question for the girls on or who have been on met have u ever seen it in your poop? I know that sounds weird but twice now I have seen it in my poop andi find that very weird lol sorry TMI!

Yes I have seen it in my poop on several occasions. I took the pink extended release ones and they would be right in there LOL. I guess after they do their job, they leave your body:shrug::haha:.

Yay I'm glad its happened to someone else now I don't feel crazy! Y'all would think I'm crazy though if you knew I was talking to you with my feet in the air haha!

Lol Brooke - I think we have all updated BnB with our butts in the air! :haha: Yes, I was supposed to have a dr's appt today. I swear I am not meant to go! My son (8 years old) came home last night with a DSi that he lifted out of another kid's backpack. So, I had to reschedule my appt so that I could spend half the day in the principles office. Oh the joy's of motherhood! :lol: Anyway, my new appt is next Thursday. I took the soonest one they had and I am afraid that I will have to reschedule that one too because I will be 14dpo. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->