BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Lol that's super funny that we do that! But hey it kills time and dh passes after after he's done so I need someone to talk to! I'm sorry about ds I stole a slinky once from a store andmy sister ratted me out in the parking lot and my mom made me Go back in and tell them what I did it was horrible. I never stole again!

Lol that's super funny that we do that! But hey it kills time and dh passes after after he's done so I need someone to talk to! I'm sorry about ds I stole a slinky once from a store andmy sister ratted me out in the parking lot and my mom made me Go back in and tell them what I did it was horrible. I never stole again!

Yeah, I turned him in to the principle and that really rattled him. And this weekend I am making him work. lol. I dumped out his toy boxes in the middle of his room and I am making him reorganize everything... Hopefully this works.. It is so hard to un-teach bad behaviors. His biomom actually encouraged him to steal and we have been dealing with this from day 1. He was doing really great and then this happened.... Sometimes it feels like we are never going to get ahead.

I'm sorry Juniper hopefully everything works out and he learns his lesson.

Aww. Juniper, I'm sorry! My nephew is going through the '5 finger discount' stage right now. I think your plan sounds great!

BWilliams - you update with those legs up girl! LOL. I think I'll be doing it every other day. That's what I'm going for this month. P.S. I meant to check on the pill thing today, but forgot! Glad someone else had noticed. :)

I swear. I have stopped drinking pop and the weight is just falling off of me. This morning I was down 17.4 lbs. since August. I've been doing several things, but cutting out the pop is really helping me. I just feel like, if I can get down to the 'overweight' category instead of the 'obese' category, I'll get pregnant. I guess we'll see how that goes. I'm only 3 lbs. away!!! :)

Hope you ladies have a great weekend.

P.S. Don't think I'm a perv for my current 'feeling.' I just thought it was a blunt feeling to have and thought, "why not!"

Jrc - great job on the weight loss! That is awesome.

I went to check my dpo just now on Countdown and I realized that I have no symptoms... My chest muscles (not breasts) are a little sore, but other than that... :shrug: I am 9 dpo and in comparison to my other cycle this is pretty unusual. Could it be because I am really not stressing this month? (about ttc at least ;)) maybe the absence of symptoms is a good sign! lol.

hey ladies....i was hoping to see some bfps after so long....but it seems many of you are still in the same position as me.

How has everyone been feeling lately?

brooke i see you are on met now. I have been on it for a week now. So far so good. My doctor started me on only 250mg so I didnt have any bad side effects and I am supposed to work up to 1000mg/day. I am at 500mg right now
how has it been treating you?

My husband had his SA a while back but he never called to get his results so I still dont know what they are. They told us that no news is good news.
my doctor is going to send a referral in to a FS, because if I ever need clomid i have to do ith thru them as my doctors office wont prescribe it.

THis cycle is probably the best ovulation chart I have ever had. I am really happy about it. even my cycles have dropped down to 32 days MAX which has been a pleasent surprise.

Welcome back NGRidley. Glad to hear you've had some progress :hugs:

Ng that's good to hear that things are going well I take 1000mg ER met and its not bad it gets me sometimes like after I eat within 20-30 I have to find a bathroom asap haha. My dh has his S/A this Friday and I have cd21 bloods today! Juniper fingers crossed for you :)

Ng that's good to hear that things are going well I take 1000mg ER met and its not bad it gets me sometimes like after I eat within 20-30 I have to find a bathroom asap haha. My dh has his S/A this Friday and I have cd21 bloods today! Juniper fingers crossed for you :)

Good luck on your bloods today Brooke. I hope they are good:)

I hope your bloods come out good today :)

Thanks girls I won't know anything till Friday...so hopfully its good! I did however find out I have bronchits ehh I knew it was more then just a chest cold! Kcbrown you are glowing honey you look beautiful!

Brooke - I hope you get great news on Friday! Also, I hope you feel better soon.

Mrsbrown - I agree with Brooke, you look amazing. I love your new pic! :hugs:

AFM - I have been visited early by the :witch:. I was really surprised... This would mean only an 11 day lp and my last 3 were 15. This is exactly what I mean about just as soon as I feel that I am getting down a rhythm, then everything goes to shit. I think that is one of the most frustrating things about this whole deal. Also, of course, I have to call and cancel my appt again... :growlmad:

Aww Juniper Im sorry that the :witch: got you :hugs: that sucks that you have to cancel your appt again. :hugs:

Brooke I hope you get really good news. :hugs:

Brooke - I hope you get great news on Friday! Also, I hope you feel better soon.

Mrsbrown - I agree with Brooke, you look amazing. I love your new pic! :hugs:

AFM - I have been visited early by the :witch:. I was really surprised... This would mean only an 11 day lp and my last 3 were 15. This is exactly what I mean about just as soon as I feel that I am getting down a rhythm, then everything goes to shit. I think that is one of the most frustrating things about this whole deal. Also, of course, I have to call and cancel my appt again... :growlmad:

:hugs: So sorry Juniper. :hugs:

Thanks girls, I am doing ok. I think that I have decided to start charting again. It makes it really hard for me not to obsess, but I really need to see those temp shifts to make sure that I am Oving. I am also going to start using smiley face opks. I think that I am ready to get back in the swing of things :)

Thanks girls, I am doing ok. I think that I have decided to start charting again. It makes it really hard for me not to obsess, but I really need to see those temp shifts to make sure that I am Oving. I am also going to start using smiley face opks. I think that I am ready to get back in the swing of things :)

Thats awesome! I know it will help in knowing whats going on with your body! And yes use those smiley face OPKs, so you have no guessing!:happydance:

Ok girls I had blood work Tuesday to check my progesterin (sp) level and I called today and my level was 11 and she said that I "maybe" ovulated...now I just get to wait to test

Ok girls I had blood work Tuesday to check my progesterin (sp) level and I called today and my level was 11 and she said that I "maybe" ovulated...now I just get to wait to test

Yeah an 11 is a moderate number. They usually like to see them higher. It can indicate ovulation though and I hope you are BFP:thumbup:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->