BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Thanks kcbrown I hope I get a bfp...and I wonder if it was low because I think I O'd on cd16 or 17 and they tested on cd21

Thanks kcbrown I hope I get a bfp...and I wonder if it was low because I think I O'd on cd16 or 17 and they tested on cd21

Yeah I think those are standard dates for testing for ovulation. How long are your cycles? Sometimes I think they need to base testing for ovulation on those dates because not everyone has a 28 day cycle. I know my cycles were from 32-34 days and I would O between days 17-19 usually.

Its been so crazy lately but normally about 31 days and I used to O on cd 21...so I'm hoping that it was onl 11 because I was only about 5dpo when cd21 came around so maybe the number would have been higher if I'm makin any sence lol

Its been so crazy lately but normally about 31 days and I used to O on cd 21...so I'm hoping that it was onl 11 because I was only about 5dpo when cd21 came around so maybe the number would have been higher if I'm makin any sence lol

Yeah if you O later then the numbers just might be higher then. Dont worry, it does indicate ovulation and if you dont get BFP this time, it seems like with the meds you are bound to get BFP real soon. I was on met for almost 8 months before I got BFP. Wishing you the best girl!!!!:happydance:

Sad note: I'm having a downer day. I'm starting to hate facebook. Everytime I see someone on there who is pregnant or already has a baby, I want to cry. Everytime I see someone...they're younger than me. By like 4 years! :(

Happy note: I finally made it to the 170's! I'm only 4 lbs. away from my 1st target weight. :)

Jrc I know how you feel I have 5 facebook friends who are expecting and no lie all they do is whine and complain and I so trying to hold myself back because I'm ready to go off! Good job on the weight loss!

I just keep seeing more and more...oh well. We're doing all we can, right? Just gotta stay positive.

At least we know what we're battling BWilliams, right?! We'll all have our turn. :)

Jrc congrats on the weight loss. And I know how you feel. I have several fb friends that are expecting too.

mrskcbrown cute bump you have there

Brooke hope things are going well for ya

Well I'm 10dpo today and I don't wanna tell my symptoms cause I feel like its bad luck lol...so is everyone ready for Christmas?

Well I'm 10dpo today and I don't wanna tell my symptoms cause I feel like its bad luck lol...so is everyone ready for Christmas?

:happydance::happydance:Wishing you loads of baby dust!:dust:

I havent even went Christmas shopping yet. I plan to next week when Im off from work for 3 weeks! Im so looking forward to this break!:thumbup:

Oh wow MrsBrown! That is a little crazy! lol Last year we were having some money problems and I had to wait 'til we had our 20th check to do most of the shopping. That was insane! I think ended up crying... lol. I started on Black Friday this year. I am done buying everything, just have a few sewing projects to finish up :) P.S. Happy 30 weeks! So exciting!!! :hugs:

Thanks girls! I have most of my Christmas shopping done just gotta get a few more things then I'm done!

Thanks Juniper! That is very crazy. I have been lazy, thats why I havent been shopping:haha:. Next week Ill have more time in the day to shop. Hope all is good!

Kcbrown your lucky 3 weeks off ahhh I would so love that right about now!

BWilliams - I will quietly be rooting for you. (I believe in the bad luck things, too.) But I hope so much for it to be your turn. *hugs*

Thanks jrc I'm really praying this is it so where are u in your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->