BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Kcbrown your lucky 3 weeks off ahhh I would so love that right about now!

Yeah we are out on this thursday and go back on Jan 4. This is one of the perks of teaching:thumbup:! Im awaiting my real break...maternity leave. Feb-May!!!:happydance:

Thanks Juniper! That is very crazy. I have been lazy, thats why I havent been shopping:haha:. Next week Ill have more time in the day to shop. Hope all is good!

Yeah, I understand. You have your plate full! I hope you take some time to rest during your vacation! My kids are out on Friday 'til the 3rd. I am doing Ok. I have been having a pretty hard time the past week or so. This is just so tiring! This month it has been 2 1/2 years. :cry:

Thanks Juniper! That is very crazy. I have been lazy, thats why I havent been shopping:haha:. Next week Ill have more time in the day to shop. Hope all is good!

Yeah, I understand. You have your plate full! I hope you take some time to rest during your vacation! My kids are out on Friday 'til the 3rd. I am doing Ok. I have been having a pretty hard time the past week or so. This is just so tiring! This month it has been 2 1/2 years. :cry:

Sorry Juniper:hugs:. I know some of what you feel. For me it was a year and a half so I cant imagine two and a half years. I know how tiring it is and Im keeping you lifted in prayer. I know God is going to bless you with a baby and you will never forget this journey but you will have a testimony for someone else. Where are you at with the insurance? Were you able to get it or were you all still waiting on some things first?
Wishing you all the best!:hugs:

Sorry Juniper:hugs:. I know some of what you feel. For me it was a year and a half so I cant imagine two and a half years. I know how tiring it is and Im keeping you lifted in prayer. I know God is going to bless you with a baby and you will never forget this journey but you will have a testimony for someone else. Where are you at with the insurance? Were you able to get it or were you all still waiting on some things first?

Thank you. I know that you are right, it just feels like it will never happen :( DH is having trouble finding another job. The market is total crap around here... Especially for Computer Techs. We have decided that if all else fails, when we get our taxes back, we are going to pay off our car and use the extra $$ to get me on his work plan... That is the only way that we could afford it. I have been trying to get a job as well and that has been nothing but a disappointment. Also, I am working to get into the nursing program and have to have a 4.0 gpa, so I am not sure that I could handle a job right now on top of everything else. :( I found a county clinic that is designed for people without insurance and they charge based on your income. This is who I have my pap scheduled with and I am going to see how far I can get with them...

Thank you. I know that you are right, it just feels like it will never happen :( DH is having trouble finding another job. The market is total crap around here... Especially for Computer Techs. We have decided that if all else fails, when we get our taxes back, we are going to pay off our car and use the extra $$ to get me on his work plan... That is the only way that we could afford it. I have been trying to get a job as well and that has been nothing but a disappointment. Also, I am working to get into the nursing program and have to have a 4.0 gpa, so I am not sure that I could handle a job right now on top of everything else. :( I found a county clinic that is designed for people without insurance and they charge based on your income. This is who I have my pap scheduled with and I am going to see how far I can get with them...

Thats awesome to pay your car off. I think thats a great plan:thumbup: Ok so you have your bachelors degree already and just trying to enter the nursing program? Im not sure how that works, anyway I know it will all work out. I think the economy is not that great everywhere so dont feel bad. I teach, so I know that will be around forever. I hope:haha:

Hi Ladies :flow:

Jenn, I'm sorry you're feeling down :( I know it's hard. It's really hard to understand why we put through such hardships. I agree wit KC. I really hope you're blessed soon, it sounds like you're a great mom already.

Brooke how far are you in your cycle? You sound like you're well on your way to the next BFP for the thread.

Jrc, congrats on the weight loss. It's going to make your pregnancy so much easier.

KC, you're looking lovely hun!

Kat, where are you?

Hi Ladies :flow:

Jenn, I'm sorry you're feeling down :( I know it's hard. It's really hard to understand why we put through such hardships. I agree wit KC. I really hope you're blessed soon, it sounds like you're a great mom already.

Brooke how far are you in your cycle? You sound like you're well on your way to the next BFP for the thread.

Jrc, congrats on the weight loss. It's going to make your pregnancy so much easier.

KC, you're looking lovely hun!

Kat, where are you?

Thanks! I cant believe you are in the last box on your ticker already! Wow. Are you ready for baby?

Thanks Jolene! I was just thinking about you. How are you doing? Have you started your weekly appt's yet? I am so excited for you!

Jolene I'm 12dpo! Your c-section date is so soon how exciting!!! I wonder how Kat is doing?

Jolene your c-section is on my sister's birthday!

Wow Shey, that's my birthday too :)

Thanks! I cant believe you are in the last box on your ticker already! Wow. Are you ready for baby?

I was so excited when I reached the last box. Only 18 days to go...

Thanks Jolene! I was just thinking about you. How are you doing? Have you started your weekly appt's yet? I am so excited for you!

I'm doing well thanks. It's my 11yr wedding anniversary today :)

Everything is ready for baby to arrive. My bag and baby's bag is packed and the nursery is ready. If you'd like to see pics, I have posted them here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/487276-nursery-finally-ready.html

Wow Shey, that's my birthday too :)

I was so excited when I reached the last box. Only 18 days to go...

I'm doing well thanks. It's my 11yr wedding anniversary today :)

Everything is ready for baby to arrive. My bag and baby's bag is packed and the nursery is ready. If you'd like to see pics, I have posted them here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/487276-nursery-finally-ready.html

I cant wait to see the pics when I get home! My pc at work wont allow me too:growlmad:. Yah not much longer:winkwink:.

Jolene the nursery looks so pretty! you did a great job on it.

Oh, so cute Jolene! That is one lucky baby girl :) I love the butterflies on the dresser and closet!

Jolene. What a unique nursery! I've never seen one like it. :)

BWilliams/Juniper - I'm ready for your turns!!!!

mrskcbrown - you look gorgeous!

As for me...I'm just waiting to see what's going to happen. I guess we'll see. :)

Jrc - Where are you in your cycle?

Jolene - Happy Anniversary!!

AFM - Well, things just keep getting worse... I found out that my boys' biomom just had a baby. WTF?!?!? You guys really have no idea how horrible this woman is. If there is anyone who is truly evil, she is it. She is a disgusting human being and I want to cry that another defenseless life has been put in her hands. This is her 4th child. One was killed due to neglect and the other 2 were put in foster homes over and over again for abuse and neglect until she finally ended up in prison and gave up her parental rights. Now she has another victim. Seriously, people like this need to be sterilized!! I am sorry for ranting. I am just so angry and sad for that poor little baby.

Jenn, that is awful. I'm so sorry to hear that! You must be taking this really hard. My thoughts and prayers are with you hun :hugs: and that little defenseless baby!

Jenn, that is awful. I'm so sorry to hear that! You must be taking this really hard. My thoughts and prayers are with you hun :hugs: and that little defenseless baby!

Thanks, Jolene. It really sucks. I feel a connection to the baby, you know. He is my sons' bio-half brother. I love these kids like I gave birth to them and I really hate (or the closest thing to hate that a normal person can feel) that woman for what she did to them. I really just pray that he will be taken away before she can do anything horrible to him. Stuff like this just makes me want look up in the sky a scream "What are you thinking?!?!?!?" Why can a sociopathic kleptomaniac child-abusing con-artist keep getting pregnant and good women like us have to suffer for years with the pain and want. How does that make since? How is that fair? To us and to the children....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->