BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

I'm sorry juniper I don't understand it either but I just try not to question him and I just pray about the situation. As for me the witch got me this morning so I went for my cd1 exam my progesterone level last month was an 11.4 and the doctor told me that before I started the meds it was a .8 or .08 I don't remeber lol so cd3-cd7 I take the fermara again and then if that fails ill start the clomid next month.

Brooke - I am sorry that you didn't get your BFP, but it is great that you are getting back to regular cycles. I am praying that you get your bfp soon! :hugs:

Yeah I'm happy that my period came on time. I was just really bummed I really thought this was it I really just had that feeling :-(

Brooke - I am sorry, hun. :hugs:

I think that I am Oving early... I am on cd12 today... I guess I will know tomorrow morning when I temp...

@Brooke: Sorry about AF. I was rooting really hard for you but I know its going to happen. Things with your cycles are now looking up and thats a great thing.

AFM, we took pics today at JCPenney, and if you care to see them, the link is in my journal!

Merry Christmas!

Hello ladies. How is everyone doing? I have great news!! Dh's had his annual health insurance meeting at work today and they changed some things around and we can afford to put me on the plan!!:happydance::happydance: I am so excited! Can you tell? lol

That's awesome Jenn. I'm sure you're over the moon. Well done to hubby, tell him he has a fan in South Africa.

I'm so chuffed with myself. I have fabric left over from when I had a few baby things made. I have always wanted to learn to use a sewing machine so I thought I'd be adventurous yesterday and got my friends one and made a tag blanket!!! Thanks to youtube I could figure out how to use it, lol. It's not perfect but I'm so proud, lol. Wish I could get some lessons from you Jenn.

Absolutely gorgeous photos KC!!!!

That's awesome Jenn. I'm sure you're over the moon. Well done to hubby, tell him he has a fan in South Africa.

I'm so chuffed with myself. I have fabric left over from when I had a few baby things made. I have always wanted to learn to use a sewing machine so I thought I'd be adventurous yesterday and got my friends one and made a tag blanket!!! Thanks to youtube I could figure out how to use it, lol. It's not perfect but I'm so proud, lol. Wish I could get some lessons from you Jenn.

Absolutely gorgeous photos KC!!!!

Thanks Jolene. I am very excited. I don't feel powerless anymore. I hope that this means that we can get some answers soon. Yes, I am so grateful to my husband so providing for us. I thanked him like 5 times today :) I will tell him what you said. :) I think that is fantastic that you made a blanket! Don't beat yourself up about it not being perfect. I am sure that it is much better than the first thing that I sewed! :haha: It takes lots of practice. I have been sewing regularly for 5 years and I still make a mess of things on a regular basis :) I actually just finished a quilt for my baby nephew today. It is by no means perfect, but I am happy with it.

Yay juniper that's awesome! I'm so excited for you!!! Kcbrown it won't let me see your pictures :-( Jrc-how are you honey?

No I didn't log in I didn't know the password and stuff but ill go look now!

MrsBrown - The pictures are adorable. You have a beautiful family! We got our pictures done last week as well. :)

mrskcbrown the pics are really pretty. JcPenney does a great job at pics and so does sears. I am gonna make an appt at sears for pics of me and my LO we have a free session.

Hello Ladies, I just wanted to stop by to see how everyone is doing. I hope every has a wonderful holiday!

Hope you all have a very MeRrY BlEsSeD ChRiStMaS!!!

Jenn, Brooke, Shey, Kat, Jrc, NGRidley, Stace and Daria: Hope you've all written to Santa and those BFP's are on their way.

Amber, KC and Pelle: Enjoy your little bundles this Christmas!

:hug:

Merry CHRISTmas to all! My family isnt here this year:cry: and Ive never spent this holiday without them ever but Im sure Ill survive. My mom had a serious surgery and so she was unable to make it this year.

The best part is that I do have family, a job, husband, career, and especially God. I am so grateful and do not care if I dont get one gift. Just having all of the above is the best CHRISTmas gift:winkwink:.

Merry Christmas ladies! hope Santa was very good to ya'll and that ya'll got everything you wanted for christmas.

Hello everyone! I'm loving the new pictures. I hope you're all having a great holiday (if you're celebrating one...)

I'm feeling kind of hopeless right now. I wonder if my time will ever come. AF isn't here, and my facebook is filling with new pregnancy statuses all the time. 3 just this week! I'm also tired of feeling this way. I'm just hopeless. I'm scheduling an appointment ASAP for me and DH. I can't really take this limbo state much longer.

Sorry for being such a downer. BWilliams - thanks for checking on me. :)

Talk to you all soon.

Hello everyone! I'm loving the new pictures. I hope you're all having a great holiday (if you're celebrating one...)

I'm feeling kind of hopeless right now. I wonder if my time will ever come. AF isn't here, and my facebook is filling with new pregnancy statuses all the time. 3 just this week! I'm also tired of feeling this way. I'm just hopeless. I'm scheduling an appointment ASAP for me and DH. I can't really take this limbo state much longer.

Sorry for being such a downer. BWilliams - thanks for checking on me. :)

Talk to you all soon.

I am sorry that you are feeling down hun. I really do know how you feel. I feel hopeful for the first time in a year. You have a doctor and you need to use him. If the meds they are giving you aren't working you need to call. I really hope that you will get answers and a bfp VERY soon! We need to start a 2011 BFP club ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->