BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Thanks Juniper. I'm calling as soon as I get back. We are still visiting family right now. I'm hoping to get pregnant before I turn 30. LOL. That gives me a little less than 4 years. We'll see how that goes. The short term goal is before my birthday in August. :)

Thanks Juniper. I'm calling as soon as I get back. We are still visiting family right now. I'm hoping to get pregnant before I turn 30. LOL. That gives me a little less than 4 years. We'll see how that goes. The short term goal is before my birthday in August. :)

Yeah, I am past my first deadline. I always thought I would have a baby before I was 25. My new deadline is to be pregnant before I am 25. That would be July and for the first time I feel like there might be a chance! We will have to see what the dr says though. My insurance kicks in Jan 1, but I don't have a dr yet. We know of a good one that is accepting patients and I am going to go get the new patient package on Monday. I am hoping that I can get my first appointment in Jan sometime.

YAY! I'm excited for you! I'll have a real buddy then. LOL. We'll be going through the same stuff. I got so upset the other day that my own mom said she would help us financially if we needed her. That makes me feel really lucky, but I'm going to do my best to pay everything myself. That's pretty much the reason that I haven't gone again, yet. Now that I'm up to date with everything else, I'm excited to see what our next step is. :)

Still no AF for me, but I'm not getting my hopes up. My boobs have been a little sore, but that's it. I wish AF would get here, so I can use ov strips in my next cycle.

Happy Holidays ladies!

I feel like a grandma on this board:haha:. I will be 36 TOMORROW!:happydance: You all are some young, pretty, tenderoni's.:haha: Bobby Brown use to have a song called Tenderoni.

@Juniper: Im glad all of the insurance issues are working theirselves out. Im sure you will get the help you need!:hugs:

@JRC: Praying and hoping everything works out for you. 30 is a good time limit but Im hoping it happens sooner. I had my first at 26 and now this one at 36:wacko:. What an age gap:haha:

Be blessed!:cloud9:

Happy Holidays ladies!

I feel like a grandma on this board:haha:. I will be 36 TOMORROW!:happydance: You all are some young, pretty, tenderoni's.:haha: Bobby Brown use to have a song called Tenderoni.

@Juniper: Im glad all of the insurance issues are working theirselves out. Im sure you will get the help you need!:hugs:

@JRC: Praying and hoping everything works out for you. 30 is a good time limit but Im hoping it happens sooner. I had my first at 26 and now this one at 36:wacko:. What an age gap:haha:

Be blessed!:cloud9:

You are not a grandma! I think your belly proves that. ;) I might have age on my side, but I definitely have a complicated life. lol. My oldest son will be 12 in March and my youngest just turned 8. Even though I am only 24, I feel like my life is getting away from me! We are worried that our boys will be grown before we have bio-kids.

Juniper, that just gives you two babysitters! I'm 9 years older than my brother, and I loved helping with him. :)

mrskcbrown, I don't think you're a grandma at all! I think you look great! :)

Juniper, that just gives you two babysitters! I'm 9 years older than my brother, and I loved helping with him. :)

mrskcbrown, I don't think you're a grandma at all! I think you look great! :)

lol. I honestly never thought of that! I probably should have.... I have a sister that is 7 years younger than I am and she is my boys' babysitter.

Hey girls I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We today I'm on cd11 and I'm waiting on my clear blue ovulation test from amazon to come in today even though we have over a foot of snow! Which is very unusal for us! Since we have nothing to do but stay inside maybe we can make a snow baby ;-) Juniper & Jrc I'm really praying for you 2 I really want us 3 to get pregnant together!!! And mskcbrown honey you don't even look close to being a grandma! Jolene only a few days left I bet your super excited! I wonder what happened to Kat & Stace?

Thanks ladies!

@Juniper: I Pray that you have bio-kids before they get grown but if they are a bit older then they will be able to help you and they will be just as excited. Some of my students I teach are 17 yrs old and their parents are still having babies and they are happy!

My hubby wants 2 more kids but at 36 today, I told him lets shoot for one more first.:wacko: I want to be done with kids by 40.:thumbup:

Brooke,Juniper, and Jrc I hope you ladies get your :bfp: really soon

mrskcbrown you don't look like a gma to me you're still young looking to me

Happy Birthday MrsBrown!! I hope you have a great day! We are undecided about how many we want. We figure that it is healthy to take them one at a time...

Jolene- How are you doing hun? SO CLOSE!!! :haha:

Brooke - Oh how wonderful it would be for the 3 of use to be pg together! :hugs: I hope you get your opks today. And get to bding! You gotta stay warm somehow, right? ;)

Well its 8pm and still no opk's :-( but its ok its only cd11 and I didn't O last month till cd16 or 17 and we did it the day before yesterday and hopfully tonight! Happy Birthday Kcbrown! Me and dh wanted a kid before he turned 25 and he will be 27 this year :-(

Good luck Brooke!

Well, I am not sure how things are going to pan out this month... last cycle my period came early (11 day lp instead of my usual 14/15 day lp) Also, my period was much much much heavier than any that I have had for maybe a year. Then this cycle I ov'ed early (cd 12 instead of cd 14). I know that Ovs can jump around and I am not too worried about that. But, I am lost as to predicting when af is going to arrive. I am 10 dpo today and I have really sore breasts and cramps, so I have a feeling af is on the way, but if I have another 11 day lp, then my cycle would only be 24 days long since I oved so early. Dh is hoping that the wacky period last month reset me and we will get a bfp, but I highly doubt it.

Hmmm juniper hopfully its a bfp! My boobs were extra sore yesterday so bad that even a sports bra was killing me but I was on cd11 so I don't know where that came from? Hopefully my opk's come today so I can start testing soon! I'm really hoping it works this month I don't wanna start clomid next month :-(

Belated Happy Birthday KC :cake: Hope you had an awesome day!

I didn't know whether to post this here as I don't want to upset anyone but since you asked... Baby is coming tomorrow. Doc reckons baby is finished cookin' and he doesn't want to risk me going into labor over the weekend and having an emergency c-sec.

All the best for all you wonderful women :hugs:

Not upset I'm super happy for you! I can't believe its time where did those 9 months go? I'm sure you feel differently though lol

Ok girls I finally got my opks in the mail and after being a little bit crampy I tested and got a smiley face :) I'm super excited but unsure at the same time because I have pcos I hope its not a false positive but on my other opks I NEVER got even close to a positive...oh I'm so nervous

Ok girls I finally got my opks in the mail and after being a little bit crampy I tested and got a smiley face :) I'm super excited but unsure at the same time because I have pcos I hope its not a false positive but on my other opks I NEVER got even close to a positive...oh I'm so nervous

You know I have PCOS too so go ahead and trust it. I never came close on those other tests too. Go get busy with hubby....put on your best lingerie:haha:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->