BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Sorry the witch got you JRC :( I really admire your attitude, though... Ready to get right back to business ;) Still no AF for me...

Thanks ladies. I'd be just find if I could stop eating! I'm eating everything... I hope this AF is over soon. I'll be ticked if I gain any weight back. I kept all of my weight off over the holidays!

I think I'm going to put in an order on Amazon, too. It's so much cheaper than the store.

Goodnight everyone. 3am says it's bedtime. :)

Hi Ladies :flow:

Jenn, I'm sorry you're feeling down :( I know it's hard. It's really hard to understand why we put through such hardships. I agree wit KC. I really hope you're blessed soon, it sounds like you're a great mom already.

Brooke how far are you in your cycle? You sound like you're well on your way to the next BFP for the thread.

Jrc, congrats on the weight loss. It's going to make your pregnancy so much easier.

KC, you're looking lovely hun!

Kat, where are you?

Hello ladies!

Happy new year I hope you are having a great year so far. We are waiting until my cycle begins in 14 or so days so we can have another go at IVF. It has been a long wait!

I'm just catching up but looks like Jolene you had your babies?

xox

Kat we missed you! I hope ivf works so me you jrc & juniper can be bump buddies real soon! I'm 4dpo :)I got in cd21 which is jan 6th for blood work to see if I ovulated I wonder what my number was this onth.

Hi ladies, Happy New Year to you all. Hope the new year brings you all your heart desires (and we know what that is, lol)

Well, little Mackenzie Natalie was born on 30/12 weighing 3.55kg(7.8lb), 50cm. She is really beautiful and I can't stop staring at her. I have attached pics for you all to see.

Attachments

• DSCF1782.jpg
    DSCF1782.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF1985.jpg
    DSCF1985.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
Jolene - SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I hope you're both doing well. :) I'm so happy for you!

I have a question for everyone: Yesterday I was pretty sure AF was here. I had some very light pink spotting...so I used a tampon. I changed it last night before I went to bed. There was really nothing there and nothing there this morning...I still have sore bbs and I'm cramping.

Does this mean I'm still in? or is AF just taking her time? Help!

I have an announcement ladies...I took 3 tests today...all positive!

I'm going to the doctor in the morning to confirm. :)

Here is a link to my post with a picture:

https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/498646-my-turn.html#post8445743

@JRC: :yipee::yipee::yipee:OMG! I am so excited for you. Which tests did you use? I think to add pics you have to scroll down and go to manage attachments! I am so wishing you the best:thumbup:!

@Jolene: Your daughter is so beautiful and chubby. I just want to squeeze those cheeks! Congrats to you and hubby!!!

@Brooke: I think your numbers will be higher and hopefully a BFP too!!!:happydance:

@Juniper: Wishing you thee best! When do you plan to test? When is af usually due?

AFM, I think I have 46 days to go and I dont want my pregnancy to end:shrug:.

mrskcbrown - Thank you so much! I didn't actually feel like crying until I read your post. I'm still in shock. I don't believe it. I still saved a test for tomorrow morning. hahahah! I really hope my dr. will take a walk-in. I'm gonna be there right at opening. LOL.

BWilliams and Juniper - If I can do it, I KNOW you can do it! Not stressing and having fun really does work. Good luck ladies. I love you all!!!! :)

mrskcbrown - Thank you so much! I didn't actually feel like crying until I read your post. I'm still in shock. I don't believe it. I still saved a test for tomorrow morning. hahahah! I really hope my dr. will take a walk-in. I'm gonna be there right at opening. LOL.

BWilliams and Juniper - If I can do it, I KNOW you can do it! Not stressing and having fun really does work. Good luck ladies. I love you all!!!! :)

Awhhh Im so happy for you! Metformin probably helped a lil bit too!:thumbup:

Jrc OMG OMG I'm super freaking exctied for you holly crap oh my goodness! What did the hubby say? Call your doctors in the am and tell them hopefully they can get you in! I'm super excited for you!

YAY Jrc!!!! I am so happy for you!! :happydance: You truly deserve it!! I am praying for a happy and healthy 9 months!! :hugs:

Jolene - She is precious! I am so happy that you both are doing well. :hugs:

MrsBrown - I am still hanging in there... I am 15dpo today. The longest lp I have ever had was 15 days, so I will be late if I don't get my period tomorrow. I am feeling a little crampy now, but they are not typical af cramps... more like digestion cramps... I have a feeling that af will arrive today. DH wants me to test NOW. lol. I am going to so buy tests today. I still haven't decided when to test... I really don't want to get another negative!

Kat - It's good to hear from you! We missed you :hugs: I am praying for you and this new cycle.

Honestly, I'm kind of nervous...I just don't want something to go wrong. I'm just trying to relax until in the morning.

I've just ran into some things about ectopic pregnancies and it scared me. I'm not having any sharp pains or bleeding though, so I'm trying to shove that away.

DH refused to go get a test with me this morning, so I just went by myself. I got a Rite Aid brand digital test. It had two tests in it. I came back and used it. It was weird. It gave me two test strips but only one digital indicator. Anyway, he walked in there and it felt like forever. It said 'pregnant.' We looked at each other. And he made me take another one. I had already thrown away the urine...so I went again. It took no time for the two blue lines to pop up. But I didn't trust the test! So I went to get another one. I got the pink dye kind. I took it. The lines appeared. I'm saving the other one for in the morning and I'm going to the doctor. I hope they'll see me. I'm dying to find out for sure.

JRC - Just breathe, hunny. The dr will be able to tell if everything is alright. And I am sure that it is. You know that people are far more likely to talk about the bad things than the good. Complications happen, we can't deny that, but they are far less likely to happen in this day and age. I really hope that you can get in to your doc tomorrow. I know that the OBs around here will order a blood test at the hospital and send you down there if they can't get you in right away. That might be an option for you if they can't get you in tomorrow. At least you can get it confirmed if nothing else. :hugs:

Congrats JRC! You know its so funny yesterday I was looking and looking through all the posts and I was so surprised there wasn't a BFP for you Brooke or Juniper and today here it is.... how exciting for you.. xoxox

Jolene congrats your little girl is beautiful! xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->