BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Sorry everyone. lol.

I just took a long nap and I feel much better. I got a little emotional on DH today and he reminded me that everything will happen the way it's meant to.

Jrc - Nothing to be sorry for. :hugs:

So.... I think that I am out... I have been spotting for a couple hours. It is very very light, but I have never spotted and it not be AF, so that it what I am expecting.

Jrc, do you know what dpo you are?

Jolene she is so precious congrat mami!

Jrc a big CONGRATS! to you girlie and wishing you a H&H 9 months

I think I am around 21 days dpo.

Juniper - I had very light pink spotting Saturday and thought I was out...but I wasn't. :)

I used tampons and everything! Don't give up yet.

Also, how in the world do you figure out how far along you are? I have calulators telling me 5 weeks and 6 weeks. Which is right?

My last cycle started Nov. 27th. I'm pretty sure our conception date was Dec. 12th.

Yeah, I know that you had some spotting. That is why I asked your cd, I was wondering if you spotted around the time of your expected period... How fantastic would it be if we were in the same boat. I am sure that it is too good to be true for both of us though.. I am waiting to use a tampon until I am sure that things are going to pick up. Just in case ;) Your pregnancy starts when the egg starts developing, which is the first day of your cycle. So, Nov 27 would be the day you count from. That would make you 5 weeks 1 day. Your ticker is right :) You should check out the due date calc on countdowntopregnancy.com. It is really cool.

Honestly, I'm kind of nervous...I just don't want something to go wrong. I'm just trying to relax until in the morning.

I've just ran into some things about ectopic pregnancies and it scared me. I'm not having any sharp pains or bleeding though, so I'm trying to shove that away.

DH refused to go get a test with me this morning, so I just went by myself. I got a Rite Aid brand digital test. It had two tests in it. I came back and used it. It was weird. It gave me two test strips but only one digital indicator. Anyway, he walked in there and it felt like forever. It said 'pregnant.' We looked at each other. And he made me take another one. I had already thrown away the urine...so I went again. It took no time for the two blue lines to pop up. But I didn't trust the test! So I went to get another one. I got the pink dye kind. I took it. The lines appeared. I'm saving the other one for in the morning and I'm going to the doctor. I hope they'll see me. I'm dying to find out for sure.

LOL, ok back away from the tests! Dont waste more money:wacko:. You are deffo preggo girlie! Funny thing, before I got my BFP, I tested a lot. When I got my BFP, I only tested one time on a digital test. I didnt go and buy more or anything.:shrug:

They did the blood test on me and the receptionist said my numbers were low. She thought the doctor would have me retest. They're supposed to call me back at some point today.

They did the blood test on me and the receptionist said my numbers were low. She thought the doctor would have me retest. They're supposed to call me back at some point today.

Well your numbers will be low if you are only 4-5 weeks pregnant. When I got my blood tested at 4-5 weeks, it was 88.5. Two days later it had doubled.

Check out this info on beta levels:

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level
https://stages-in-pregnancy.com/beta-levels-in-early-pregnancy.html

All is well!:hugs:

Jrc - MrsBrown is right... Your levels double every 2 days in early pregnancy. It could also mean that you Oved later than you thought.

AFM - I have been cursed. lol. I am moving forward though. No moping around this month :) I am going to see my dr on Friday (7th) and I have already ordered my new opks on Amazon.

I'm still waiting for the doctor to call me, but DH got really impatient and called them. He said, "Babe, you really are pregnant, but they want you do to another blood test on Thursday. Your number needs to triple by then."

He also said they were still gonna call me. lol. He's just excited and scared. I'm just calm. No matter what happens, at least I know it's possible for us. :D

My number is 23. They asked about if I had any bleeding. I told them about the light pink. Then they said that maybe I'm just really early. Maybe I ovulated later than I thought? We DTD Dec. 12th, which is when I thought it would've happened. But if I'm not 5 weeks, maybe it was Dec. 20th, 21st, or 25th?

I dunno. I guess we'll find out more on Thursday.

Jrc, I am so excited for you!!!!!! I pray that your little bean is healthy and strong and brings you infinite joy! Tick, tock, tick, tock, Thursday now seems forever away.... Can't wait to hear an update on your awesome news. Tell the daddy I say well done!

Jrc- I'm praying for you and lil peanut but I'm sure everything will be fine!

Jrc You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your lil beanie sticks

@Jrc: Im sure all is well! No stressing:hugs:.

@Jolene: How is motherhood?

Hope everyone is having a grand day!:hugs:

Jrc - How are you doing today hun? I am praying for you and your little bean. I really hope that this is meant to be! :hugs:

Jolene - How are you and baby doing? Adjusting to life at home?

I am doing well, I think I am back to my 2 day periods... I would not complain if I didn't think that it meant something is wrong. I really cannot wait to get some answers.

My day has stunk today marks 1 year of ttc and my dog got away from me and was attack by the dogs next door ugh! Sorry I'm a grumpy butt today haha

My day has stunk today marks 1 year of ttc and my dog got away from me and was attack by the dogs next door ugh! Sorry I'm a grumpy butt today haha

:hugs:Hopefully you will receive some great news at the end of this cycle!:hugs:

Juniper - I'm doing fine. Thank you for asking. :) My boobs are really sore, I have some dull cramping and I took a 3 hour nap today. DH and my mom are just kind of waiting for Thursday, too, but I haven't felt anything that's 'off' or scary to me. I'm actually feeling fine about everything. I just feel blessed to know it's possible. :) I'm hoping that it's your time very soon. :hugs:

BWilliams - I'm so sorry! Our kitty is like our little baby and I would be so upset if anything like that happened to him. How is your puppy? I hope you get good news too! We'll be bump buddies. ;)

My puppy is my baby also I was crying like a baby man I even jumped between them and tried to get the other dog off my baby...he's acting ok so far so I'm just going to watch him. I would love to be your bump buddy dh swears I'm pregnant he even calls all day to check up on me and if he can't get ahold of me he calls eveyone and I mean everyone and that's really not like him its kinda weird lol I'm 6dpo and the only thing I'm felling is cramping on my lower left side...and I'm tired which is nothing new lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->