BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

I would say if it isn't acting normal tomorrow, go to the vet. Poor little thing. :(

Fingers are crossed for you!

He's fine so far but I think I'm going to take him in anyways just to be safe! I have blood work tomorrow to see if I ovulated just not sure how that number going to look since I O'd on cd13 and tomorrow will be cd21...wonder how my lp will look this cycle

I would say if it isn't acting normal tomorrow, go to the vet. Poor little thing. :(

Fingers are crossed for you!

You got your BFP on Jan 2, 2011. Make sure you change your ticker thingy because you have 2010:winkwink:.

Brooke, sorry to hear about your dog :( Hope you have good results tomorrow with your tests.

Jenn and KC, it's going great at home. I was released a day early from hospital because I was doing really well and promised the doc to take it easy when I get home but it's so hard. There is so much I want to do and I don't enjoy sitting around. I did a bit too much yesterday and was forced (by the pain) to take it easy today. Mackenzie is doing great and I'm really enjoying her. Jess is such a proud big brother and loves to kiss and hold her. My hubby has 6 weeks leave so I am really blessed as he is so helpful. He only goes back to work on the 14 Feb :)

Brooke, sorry to hear about your dog :( Hope you have good results tomorrow with your tests.

Jenn and KC, it's going great at home. I was released a day early from hospital because I was doing really well and promised the doc to take it easy when I get home but it's so hard. There is so much I want to do and I don't enjoy sitting around. I did a bit too much yesterday and was forced (by the pain) to take it easy today. Mackenzie is doing great and I'm really enjoying her. Jess is such a proud big brother and loves to kiss and hold her. My hubby has 6 weeks leave so I am really blessed as he is so helpful. He only goes back to work on the 14 Feb :)

Awhh thats so good that DH is off 6 weeks. I think my hubby gets no time off:shrug: but he may take a few days. Im sure the help is much needed. Enjoy!:thumbup:

Brooke - I am sorry to hear about your puppy. I hope he will be ok. Also, good luck on your blood work! I am excited to here what it is.

Jolene - I am so glad that things are going well. Take it easy. Take advantage of DH being home. You can do the other stuff later. Now is the time for you to be resting and cuddling Mackenzie :hugs:

Thanks :) KC, he had so much leave owing to him so he just applied for it all and shockingly enough they gave it to him :dance:

thanks mrskcbrown! i tend to live in the past. haha.

BWilliams - I really REALLY hope everything goes well for you!

Tomorrow is a big day for both of us! :hugs:

Thanks girls so far my puppy is doing ok! What time is your appt tomorrow jrc? Mine is at 2:30 I really wanna hurry up and find out but the results might night come in till Monday so I still gotta wait the weekend.

I'm going to get my lil dr.'s note at 8am and go straight to the hospital to get my blood drawn. I should be able to call them around 10am or 10:30am.

I'm getting nervous. lol. I've been doing great, but I had a few tears earlier. But... I know that if it's meant to be, it will be.

I'll be stalking our group tomorrow then, to see your update. Fingers crossed!

Jrc - You better let us know asap! :haha: I am very excited to hear your results!!

That goes for you too Brooke! lol. Are you just going to the lab or are you going to see the doctor? I really hope this is it for you! Hopefully we will both have some good news by Monday! I am getting so nervous about the dr Friday morning... I know that I will be getting my PAP, A1C / blood glucose and thyroid tested. Other than that, I am not sure what she is going to do. I am worried that she just isn't going to be sympathetic to fertility and refuse to refer me to a Gyno. :(

Today its just labs to see if I ovulated my progesterin level...I hope your appt goes good tomorrow I'm praying for yah!

The results are in. My hcg is now 61!!! My first appointment is Jan. 18th, and I pick up my vitamins this evening.

Since I didn't triple, the doctor may want me to do another blood test before the 18th, but they said they would call me about that.

I'm officially excited!

BWilliams - I can't wait to hear your results. Don't leave me hanging!!!

Juniper - When I had my first round of bloodwork, they did 5 tests on me. :( booo! I hope everything turns out great for you! :hugs:

The results are in. My hcg is now 61!!! My first appointment is Jan. 18th, and I pick up my vitamins this evening.

Since I didn't triple, the doctor may want me to do another blood test before the 18th, but they said they would call me about that.

I'm officially excited!

BWilliams - I can't wait to hear your results. Don't leave me hanging!!!

Thats awesome:happydance:. I didnt know they wanted them to triple. They just wanted mines to double. It just shows you may have ovulated later than you think:winkwink:. Glad all is well!:hugs:

Yay Jrc!!! Juniper when I was first tested they took so much blood and tested for a lot of things don't sweat it you'll look back and be glad to find out what's going on with your body! Well today is 8dpo and earlier I felt like I was having af cramps but then they went away so idk....Jrc ill post as soon as I find out my results but that won't be till mon/tues :-( so have u told anyone besides ur hubby & mom?

I have told my mom, sister in law, and one friend. My mom told her sign. other, my gma, my brother, my dad, and a couple of people she works with...my hubby told a couple of friends, his parents, their sign. others, his gma. and His gma has told the rest of their family. Lucky for me, most of these people don't have facebook! lol. I know they are just excited, but still.

I've already been pissed at how many people know...I just don't want my staff or my supervisor to know until I feel it's time for ME to tell them. Lucky for me, most of these people who know don't have facebook! lol. My staff and boss are my FB friends. That's the only worry I have. I've actually thought about deactivating my account. Until the end of Feb. beginning of March, but maybe that's just my hormones?

I have told my mom, sister in law, and one friend. My mom told her sign. other, my gma, my brother, my dad, and a couple of people she works with...my hubby told a couple of friends, his parents, their sign. others, his gma. and His gma has told the rest of their family. Lucky for me, most of these people don't have facebook! lol. I know they are just excited, but still.

I've already been pissed at how many people know...I just don't want my staff or my supervisor to know until I feel it's time for ME to tell them. Lucky for me, most of these people who know don't have facebook! lol. My staff and boss are my FB friends. That's the only worry I have. I've actually thought about deactivating my account. Until the end of Feb. beginning of March, but maybe that's just my hormones?

Did you make an announcement on FB? How would they find out other than you making the announcement? You think from others, that you mentioned know already?? I didnt announce on FB until I was 12 weeks a long and even then I didnt have a big announcement. I just added it in my info about me section. I was too nervous to do the big announcement:shrug:. I wouldnt deactivate my acct but may tell those that do know please not to mention this on FB. GL with that!!:winkwink:

Yes, worried about the others would say something. I've told them not to mention it already, but it's still a worry. I definately haven't announced anything on facebook, I was just worried because some people who know have facebook.

It's just a little different with my job. I'm a residence director, and I manange a residence hall on a college campus, which means I live in one. I'm a little more connected to my boss and my staff and my job than most people. I think the only way I would say anything sooner than moving to second tri would be if it was really affecting my job. Until then, everyone will keep quiet for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->