BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

JRC - YAY!! I am so excited for you!! :happydance: I will keep prayin' for you. You know, news like this has a way of getting around. All you can do is talk to the people that know and don't worry about the rest. This should a happy and exciting time for you and DH. Please don't let stress ruin it for you :hugs:

OK, so I am totally freaking out about my appointment in the morning! I feel like such a baby! :(

OK, so I am totally freaking out about my appointment in the morning! I feel like such a baby! :(

You will be fine. I promise! I'm very excited for you and know that you're one step closer! Good luck. :)

So I got blood work and results should be back by Tuesday I asked my doctor what tube was blocked my right one I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the left side but doesn't it have to go to the other side anyways?

You will be fine. I promise! I'm very excited for you and know that you're one step closer! Good luck. :)

I mind is just racing... My main concern is that I will get a bad pap again. Last time it was just precancer, but what if I have full blown cervical cancer? Then what if she finds something else really bad? What if she finds nothing and tries to tell me there is nothing wrong? What if she completely blows me off and doesn't want to help at all? eh. :wacko:

Juniper I kinda know how you feel I was terrified that my doctor was going to take on look at me and tell me I'm fat and send me on my way with no help or answers. But thank the Lord my doctor is awesome and has helped me out a lot. I pray its no cervical cancer my stepmom had that a few years back pretty rough stuff. She has been in remission for about 7 years now praise God!

Juniper I kinda know how you feel I was terrified that my doctor was going to take on look at me and tell me I'm fat and send me on my way with no help or answers. But thank the Lord my doctor is awesome and has helped me out a lot. I pray its no cervical cancer my stepmom had that a few years back pretty rough stuff. She has been in remission for about 7 years now praise God!

Thanks Brooke. I am sure that I am just being dramatic. I know that what ever will happen tomorrow is what is in God's plan.

Jrc, that's great! When do they do your first scan?

Jenn, those crazy thoughts that are going through your mind are perfectly normal. The same things went through mine :wacko: You've done your charting, you know your cycle and they'll see that and know you're serious about this. They aren't just going to brush you aside! Good luck, can't wait to hear how it went :hugs:

Jrc when is your first scan girlie? I am so happy for you

Juniper I hope that everything goes well for you at your appt

Brooke I hope you get good results and that things are good for you

asfm Im just waiting to hear back from some places i applied at for a job. Cause the job I had in Nov was only seasonal so need a new one.

Juniper - The doctor is there to help, and if they don't want to, then it's time for a new one...If it is something, then it's best to have the knowledge, so you can deal with it. Everything you're doing is a step in the right direction!

I have a question for you all. Do you think my numbers are too low? I was told that both times by the lady at the dr.'s office. I'm excited that my number went up, but those comments are still in the back of my mind.

My first appointment is on Jan. 18th. I have no idea what they will do other than get my/dh's medical history. I started with my vitamins yesterday though. I highly recommend the gummy kind. They are fruity flavored and don't make me sick at all.

I think your numbers are ok. Usually they are higher but you are still within the normal range. Ive read that the range starts at 5 miu and since they have doubled I think you are doing fine. When you go to DR on 18th if you are still concerned have them retested, and Im sure they will be much higher. Like I said my first one was an 88, and I thought that was low too, but it worked:winkwink:.

I think I take the natures own prenatals and they dont bother me at all:hugs:.

I guess as long as they keep rising, I will try not to worry. :)

Thanks mrskcbrown.

Well, today was a big disappointment... I got to the doctor, went back with the nurse,got weighed and what not, sat down in the little room and the doctor came in and told me she was sorry but she has to leave, her husband might be having a stroke. So I was rescheduled for next Fri.... I know I don't have any right to complain, especially considering what is going on with her husband, but that was a pretty big let down. DH said "Hey, we got further than last time right?" I am starting to wonder if there is a reason that all my appointments don't work out... Is that crazy?

Jrc - I am pretty sure that you are good as long as the numbers keep growing. I was thinking about it and I bet you that you oved around the 21st. That would have put you at 11dpo on the 1st which is perfect timing for an implantation bleed. That would also mean that you tested the day after implantation, which would totally explain the smaller numbers.

Well my numbers came back there only a 10.4 :-( I was really hoping they would be higher than last month 11.7 but guess not...

Well my numbers came back there only a 10.4 :-( I was really hoping they would be higher than last month 11.7 but guess not...

At least you are ovulating:hugs:! My numbers use to come back .9 and .6. That doesnt mean you are out of the running. GL!:hugs:

BWilliams! I still think you have a chance. :) Keep the faith. I'm ready for a bump buddy!

Juniper - I'm sorry about the doctor! Hopefully her hubby is ok though. Good things come to those who wait. You'll probably have triplets. haha! Wouldn't you freak out?! I bet you are so right about my timing. We DTD on the 20th-21st...that was probably the night. I've been wanting to believe that, but you just never know.

You all have made me feel so much better. I'm sticking with the positive unless something truly happens.Sorry for being a worrier. I hate second guessing myself! I guess that's just me. lol.

Thanks Jrc! Yeah I really hope that her husband is ok, too... I really hope that we can be bump buddies. I think I am going to need you to keep me sane! lol. Don't joke about the triplets! I have a dream at least 3 times a month about having multiples and it scares the crap out of me! Well, I am off to get a massage! Dh got me a gift certificate for Christmas. This is my first professional massage and I am excited. lol

I know I'm not out but I just feel out :-( I just really want it to happen soon I feel like I let my husband down he has done nothing but talk about me being me being pregnant :'( I just wanna give up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->