BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Aww BWilliams - Don't give up hun. I thought I was out, too, but you really never know. If you think about it, you've really upped your chances. You actually knew when you ovulated and went for it. ;) I only took Metformin for 4 full months. I really think you're doing great! If you really are out this time, you know what you need to do next time. :) I think that's awesome! Remember when we didn't even know what was wrong with us? You've come so far since then.

Juniper - I was kidding about the triplets, but I think for now that's how I will refer to your future pregnancy. haha.

I think as a group, we've really learned a lot from each other.

Brooke - :hugs: Don't give up, hun. You are on your way. If it is not this month, it will be very soon!

Jrc - Your baby already has more brain cells than Paris Hilton! Love your ticker! :haha:

Thanks! I thought it was hilarious and very much us. :)

DH loved it. He's kind of into seeing what I do on here now. lol.

How is everyone doing? I am getting anxious to use my fancy new opks! :haha:

YAY! That's so exciting. I'm just truckin' along. RA Training began tonight. Got a full week of work. I did pretty well though. I only took a 30 minute nap today. lol. Training ALWAYS makes me tired though.

This is going to be an important week for our little group!

Can't wait to hear your updates BWilliams & Juniper. Good luck!

Hope you all have a great week. Talk to you soon. :)

Brooke - I really hope this is it for you! I have my fingers crossed! Are you feeling any better?

Well, we started our SMEP last night ;) and my new thermometer (or thermomommyeater as Joey likes to say) should be here today. I tried the opks last night and am going to wait a few days to test again, I think. Do any on you know if the lines on the test strip are an accurate indication?

Jenn, sorry to hear about your appointment again :( But as Jrc said, perhaps you need a little longer to prepare yourself for those triplets :baby: :baby: :baby:

Brooke, you're not out yet... Good Luck luv :hugs:

Jenn, sorry to hear about your appointment again :( But as Jrc said, perhaps you need a little longer to prepare yourself for those triplets :baby: :baby: :baby:

Brooke, you're not out yet... Good Luck luv :hugs:

If I have triplets both you and Jrc are helping me by diapers!! :haha:

@Jolene: How is your 10 yr old responding to the new baby? Im just curious because my daughter is 10 as well. She says she is use to being the only child but still happy I am having a baby. Im emotional because Im worried about her feeling left out:shrug:.

@Brooke: Only a few more days and you will know and you are definitely not out yet! Any symptoms?:hugs:

Mrsbrown - I was 8 when my baby sister was born and I loved it! My mom did little things to help us feel involved and included. Right before my sister was born, she took my older sister and I out shopping and let us each buy something to put in the babies room. I got her a piggy bank that my mom put on the window sill. When she was born I was so excited I used to get up early so that I could hold her before school. :haha: She also let me help her pick out Kate's outfit for the day. I even got to take Kate for show and tell! I still remember that. She was sleeping and one of the kids asked my mom when she would open her eyes (like a kitten) :haha: They were all small gestures, but they worked. I never felt left out or jealous of her.

I would like you ladies' opinions on something.... My cousin has asked me to be her Maid of Honor at her wedding in August. I agreed to it over a year ago... We are now coming to the time where we are picking out dresses and stuff and I am worried about my timing. I wasn't going to tell her about anything until I actually got pregnant. But, now that we are actively working on solutions I am a not sure what to do. Do you guys think that I should tell her that there is a chance that I might be pregnant by the time of the wedding and that I might not fit in the dress she wants? I do not want to add extra stress if it is not necessary, but I also do not want mislead her...

mrskcbrown - I'm 9 years older than my brother. I LOVED helping with him. My mom made me feel so important by asking for my help and trusting me with things. She let me feed him and showed me how to change his diaper. I was his favorite person and played with him constantly. She called me his 'little mommy.' I loved that. She told me how important I was for being a big sister and trusted me to take care of him when he started riding my bus.

I know that isn't quite the same view you wanted, but I think your daughter will be great! You have so much love, she could never feel left out.

Juniper - I would happily help you with diapers. I'll buy in bulk. heehee. I'm glad you're doing SMEP. I really wanted to try that! I think if you stick to that and use your opk's you're gonna make this happen. :)

BWilliams - I hope you get your BFP!!!

Juniper - You could let her know that it is a possiblility, but I think you should go with your gut. What does DH thing?

Kcbrown I also had a 7 years younger than me and my mom le me and kelsey my sister that's 18months younger then me pick out her name (crystal sky) an we also got to dress her up feed her and play lil mommy with her it was fun! I have no symthoms really just been cramping since Friday

Juniper I would let your cousin know. I have a question bout that, isn't the Maid of Honor suppose to be one that is not married? Cause my friend Tiffani told me that the Maid of Honor is one who is unmarried.

Thanks ladies! I feel so reassured.:hugs: My daughter isnt my hubby's but he loves her like she is his own as well. At first I thought he wouldnt love her as much as his own bio child but he says that is foolishness. He will love her all the more. I guess my hormones got me feeling that way. My daughter told me today that she was my "big baby" and I said yes you are....always. I sometimes feel like I wouldnt love the "new" baby as much as I love my daughter:shrug:. I dont know why I have these crazy thoughts!!!!:nope: Thanks though, I feel much better!:hugs:

@Juniper: I probably wouldnt tell her until it happens. Then at that point you can get it altered. Do what your gut is telling you though. If it was me, I wouldnt be upset because you got preggo and was in my wedding. Id be excited for you!:hugs:

Thanks for the advise everyone! I am at least going to wait to see if I get put on meds....

Shey - I guess I would be the Matron of Honor... I think that is what you call it when you are married. She doesn't care if I am married or not...

MrsBrown - My children are not my bio children and I could not love them more. Dh and I have talked about it I we think that there might be a closer attachment to our bio children because we will be with them from day 1, but we are not worried about loving them any more/less or differently.

Juniper I wish you the best of luck. I hope you do get ur :bfp:

I was just in a wedding with a preggo friend. We found out during planning, so we found a dress that could be altered etc. It worked out great! There's nothing like a 'last minute' miracle. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->