BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

JENN I AM SO EXCITED! YOU HAVE NO IDEA, LOL!!!!!! I really hope this is it for you. With all three of my pregnancies my lines were so faint I would joke with my DH and tell him to turn it at a certain angle into the light and squint, hehehe. I really pray this is it for you babe :happydance:

This time difference is driving me crazy. It's 10pm here and you're talking about going to the docs soon. I just assumed you would be back already,lol. FX for ya.

lol jolene.. i am not excited yet. kinda more scared i guess. i will not be excited until i get a BIGfp. lol. then i will probably have to take it a few more times.. yeah.. i am glad you said that about your tests, because i feel the same way. he said that we saw something but he thinks that it is like the line where the ink is supposed to collect... i am a little afraid that i am seeing watermarks, but i swear that i can see pink.

i know, the time difference drives me crazy.. it is 1:30 pm here. my appt is at 3pm

Juniper, excellent news!!! I cannot wait to come online tomorrow and see your FMU test result! :) Did you ask for a blood test btw?

Stace, I hope you come back from the doctor smiling and happy! :hugs:

Daria, your worries are natural, I was similar.... I did not get a relief till my son was born healthy at 39 weeks... :flower: It is not easy, whenever I heard or read sad news or story I felt sick it could happen to my lil baby.

Amber, did you get the jackpot in Vegas? :happydance:

Ooh Pelle, you're on CD28. When do you plan on testing?

Jenn, I kept thinking that perhaps that really faint line was there and it's only now because I'm staring so damn hard that I can see it :haha:

As always,good evening ladies.Hope everyone is doing well.

Pelle-Thanks for the reassurance.Like I said,I'm not pregnant yet and when I am,I'm going to try and not worry about that. :)

Well,I looked at my calendar today and noticed that I miscalculated as to when the :witch: should be arriving.Instead of around April 3,I should be expecting it tomorrow. In my wildest dreams, I wouldn't get it and I would be pregnant but I'm not going to think that and just expect the :witch: tomorrow and start over next cycle. Anyway,I spoke to my grandmother earlier about OH and I trying to have a baby and she just made me more excited to have one. She told me that she's going to help us with the furniture and whatnot when she finds out that I am :).

Morning ladies

Juniper that is good news I hope your appointment goes well :)

Jolene your chart is looking better each day...

I took two temps today - one too early because I woke up early which was relatively low (36.6) and another at my usual wake up time which was higher (36.8) so I charted the higher one. After all, its my body that makes AF come not the FF chart.

I'm still crampy and was crampy all day yesterday. AF is due tomorrow. I'm not sure what my body is doing. I think AF is coming today or tomorrow. But I hope she stays away and all this cramping is the beanie getting comfy in there. One can hope - right?

And I haven't done any more tests... The BFN at 11DPO was enough for me to think its not gonna happen this month. :(

well i got no reassurance from the dr. i didn't get to see the dr i wanted, and it was not an overall good experience. i did take a pee test a the office and it came back negative. i honestly think that i knew more about fam than the dr did and he basically just stared at me blankly and offered no advice. i don't know what to think. i should have gotten af today and i know that it isn't coming. there are absolutely no signs. it disturbs me to think that what i had was af. there was definitely not enough blood, but i also cant imagine magically getting a bfp. don't know what to do... :(

Aww Jen :hugs: Im sorry. Its hard I know I just wish we could all be bump buddies right now :-( That Easter Bunny better bring us something good!!!! Im really hoping I get my BFP this month!!!! Im doing the sperm meets egg plan b6 prenatal preseed opks and im hoping this is my month!!!! Im spending wayyyy to much money on ttc things and it should be money spend on baby things!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your doctor having NFI Juniper...

I would wait it out and test again in a couple of days?

Still crampy here :(

Jenn, I'm not suprised the HPT was negative. At this stage your HCG levels will still be quite low when preggo so it's best to do a test with FMU, not in the pm.

Kat, can't we trade charts. Your temps are so nice and high. Mine are just hovering above the coverline:(

I can't believe I'm only on 7DPO?????

Just went on to Facebook. Another of my aquaintances (I wouldn't say friends) is pregnant and not all that pleased but will probably 'warm up' to the idea!!!!!!! This is now the 3rd one in the last year! It's so unfair! I don't know whether I want to cry or scream!

Just went on to Facebook. Another of my aquaintances (I wouldn't say friends) is pregnant and not all that pleased but will probably 'warm up' to the idea!!!!!!! This is now the 3rd one in the last year! It's so unfair! I don't know whether I want to cry or scream!

Jolene: :friends: I really hope you can join them very-very soon!
I planned to test Easter time, but I have AF cramps and no unusual symptoms, so I think I will join Brook in the "April session" before :flower: I am not dissappointed at all, it is our 1st TTC month and I already have positive results of the first month: YOU, this wonderful group of girls I got to know and it is so much fun for me to have TTC buddies who don't think I should not pay attention to the signs of my body and my cycle, because pregnancies just happen. I just had a little argument with a woman about this: I sad: there is not any other time for me to enjoy TTC with others via forums, what does she think? I should pretend I don't care (when I do care what happens during my cycle with me and my body) and I should visit TTC sites when I am over my pregnancies...?!?! This is the only time I can be part of the joy (and often rollercoaster) of TTC with others when I am truly part of it, one of them, I don't want to give it up at all :)

Juniper, :((( damn witch, what is she thinking, playing around?! I wish you if it is not pregnancy, should your new cycle begin as soon as possible. You did a wonderful job with charting and 18+ with your man, you are on the best way to have your bio baby, dear! I am sorry for the negative blood test.

Thanks Pelle xox I feel the same.. xo I would go mad if not to talk to nice ladies in the same situation and also count down days and take temps with. No one I know has any idea what I mean by DPO or CM or CP!

Jolene I would swap charts if we were on the same DPO haha! I think I will go mad if I have to wait any longer for something to happen.

Tomorrow is the day... 14DPO statistically that is the day when AF comes or the chances for a BFP are quite high. I'm still not going to test. I want to keep my spare test just in case. I may test Sunday morning if I can wait that long and AF hasn't arrived... If AF arrives I'll eat chocolate.. If I get BFN I'll eat chocolate... If I get BFP I'll eat chocolate hahaha!!!

lol Kat that sounds like a foolproof plan. I have 1 test left over from last cycle which I am hoping to use it very sparingly.

Jenn, I know it only about 4am there but WAKE UP. I need an update. I have everything crossed for you! :baby: :baby: :baby:

lol jolene. i am awake, i can't sleep. i don't have an update though. i still have a feeling, then my brain tells me that it is not likely.. i want to take a test in the morning, but i am honestly scared to. if i get a bfn i am going to be heartbroken.

Aww Juniper

OK so I POAS and got BFN again... now gutted again... at 13DPO AF is surely coming tomorrow after another BFN :( :( :( :( :(

i am sorry kat, but its not over yet...fx'd for you. some body needs to get us out of this depressing start :)

- now i don't know when to test. i woke up at 3:30 this morning feeling sick and worried and couldn't get back to sleep. i don't have any fmu to test with... i am going to try to hold it for at least 4 hours, but that is going to be hard for me... i have decided that if i get another bfn today that i am going to count that full day of spotting as cd 1... i don't know what else to do :cry:

ok, i concede. i got another bfn. :cry: i am going to call this cd 4. i am pretty down about our chances... i almost feel like giving up, but i know that if i do that we will never get a baby :cry:

Jenn, I can remember wanting to give up so many times but as you say then we'll never have our little bundles of joy.

Kat and Jenn I still don't feel you're out so sending you lots of :dust:

I feel all shaken up. I was driving today with my son and SIL in the car and a woman pulled out in front of me to do a u-turn across the lane I was in and I hit into her really hard. Thankfully everyone is OK (except for my car) but I was so cross with her because I had my son with me. Some people are so careless! After that I deserve a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->