BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Good afternoon ladies.

I was reading some of the posts from last night and earlier today and saw how some of you ladies are seeming pretty down right now.Don't worry,it'll get better and I can't wait to see someone on here finally get a :bfp:. :dust: to you all.

The :witch: is supposed to make her monthly visit today but so far,I haven't gotten it. Not trying to get ahead of myself though.Like I said before,I'm just going to see what happens at my appointment on April 15.

Aww, I really just want to hug all my girls; especially the ones that seem down. :hugs: Please, please try not to give up hope until you get the :witch:. You have to stay positive, I really believe in that even if I'm bad at doing it myself. haha

I saw my fertility dr (well his associate) and got my bloodwork and ultrasound. They called me late afternoon to say my hormone levels came back in normal range and that I can start taking the Clomid 150mg. So I started taking it yesterday (CD4). Today is CD5 and they want me back on CD14 (April 9th) to see if my eggies have grown at all. Really, really hoping this upped dosage of Clomid works. It's so hard to get the bad news (I know you ladies can relate).

jolene - i am so glad that you are ok! i know how scary car accidents can be. you are right, you do deserve a bfp! for many more reasons than the car accident :cozy:

daria - thanks, hun. i hope that you get a bfp this month!

Stace - i am glad that you had a good appt. i have everything crossed for you! this is going to be your month, it has to be :)

ok - i am seriously almost in tears with frustration! i don't understand what is going on. i checked my cervix and it is high, closed and soft. that doesn't seem right to me... isn't it supposed to be low and firm after af? that is one of the things that is keeping me unsettled... well today is my son's birthday and i need to pull myself out of it for him :)

Jolene :hugs: what a shame your poor little car got hit. I have had accidents before and they really do shake you up. You do deserve a bfp after that!

Stace :thumbup: CD4 already good on you lovey :) I am thinking of you. I hope the clomid works for you sweet.

Juniper I have no idea lovey.... CP is not really a reliable sign they say... but like you I'm confused because mine is still high and firm and I'm expecting AF any day now with another temp drop this morning. My coverline is low but my temp should be staying up high and its not :(

Daria best of luck xo

Jolene im so glad you and everyone else are ok!!! I really hope we all get our bfp this month :)

OK, i hope i am not being obnoxious, but i am really conflicted about what is going on and i need your opinions. i want to just give up and say that i am on a new cycle, but i just can't give it up (there is something inside nagging me!). i am going to list everything that is happening and i want you guys to tell me honestly if you think that i have a chance still, or if i should give it up...
- 2dpo to current, tender breasts (has never stayed past bleeding before)
- 4dpo to current, dizzy (varying degrees, but always there)
- 8dpo to current, dark areola
- 10dpo to current, swollen breasts
- 12dpo to 13dpo, spotting (probably would have filled one pantyliner if i had kept the same one on the whole time)
- 14dpo dropped very slightly below cover line, might have seen a very very faint line with fmu followed by a - pm test
- 15dpo shc cervical position, watery to slightly creamy cm, temp went back up, -test, no sign of additional af

please tell me what you would do/think if you were in this situation, because i am at a loss.

Juniper check this link out... I put a post in a previous forum and it really helped me.

This one is very good:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_dpo.php?dpo=15

In fact the whole site is good:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

PS your temp is still very good I would say don't give up xoxoxoxoxox

thank you Kat.

according to that site i probably should have already gotten a bfp :(

af still holding off for you?

Yep I should have had BFP too according to the site... however... I think I O'd very late at night (I'm guessing 11pm or so) on Day 16 so it was theoretically Day 17 which would put my latest BFN at 12 DPO.

According to the site 20% of people got BFN on 12DPO and that is a fifth of the results! And my temps are getting lower too which doesn't help me but hey.. I have to wait..

No sign of AF yet but cramps and nausea continue. Nausea might have something to do with the three hot cross buns we had for morning tea but I can't be sure... :) My bbs are really sore too I thought it was because I had over exerted on the weekend but that muscle pain would be gone by now?

I guess we just have to wait it out together... :) Jolene will be due to test soon too and chicken has started her new cycle so we will all be in April together no matter what happens by the looks of things..

This is so hard.....

thank you Kat.

according to that site i probably should have already gotten a bfp :(

af still holding off for you?

Juniper, you should try a test two days later if AF doesn's show her ugly face. :flower:

(your period could be late because of a possible chemical pregnancy, too, when the fertilized egg did not implant into the uterine wall well. In such cases the menstrual cycle begins a few days later. I wish you a good, healthy BFP, dear, don't give up, ok?)

STACE, wonderful news! your hormones back in normal range, you have everything ready to produce a big-big-big follicle (and with Clomid you may grow 2-3 big follicles, too:)))

Kat, promising chart, promising symptoms, I trust in your BFP very much :flower:

Jolene, I am so glad you and your son were not hurt in the car accident :(((

Aww, thanks everyone for your care and concern :hugs:

Jenn, I wouldn't give up if I was you. Your HCG levels double every 2days so perhaps they were still low and if you test again you could very possible get your BFP.

Kat, don't give up! What is you cycle length usually?

Stace, 150mg Clomid, I'm sure you can't go wrong with that. You're back in the game babe.

Can you girls take a look at my chart? Don't you think it's all so low? What could that mean and as you can see it dipped below the coverline this morning - but I'll take that as an implantation dip, lol.

Can you girls take a look at my chart? Don't you think it's all so low? What could that mean and as you can see it dipped below the coverline this morning - but I'll take that as an implantation dip, lol.

Jolene, I think your chart (and the dip) mean no worries at all, you are still very likely to end up with a BFP, dear:)))

Kat I'm liking the confidence with which you wrote it's an implantation dip. From now on I'm coming to you for advice!

Kat and Jenn please have a look in the BFP announcement section. Violetchic has posted her BFP after a week of BFNs so don't give up. She also says that she had more symptoms in the months that she got AF than in this month with the BFP, lol.

So to all my girls: PMA all the way :friends:

jolene - i think that your chart still looks good. i actually think that your cover line should be lower. those high temps during your last af are not really important. i think that thinks look good! :dust:

ps - thanks, i will go look at those threads. i need a pick me up for sure :) every time that i make a plan something happens to change my mindset.. we decided to wait until sunday (easter) to test again, so that if i am pg that the hcg will have plenty of time in increase. well i got a temp that was right on my cover line today and that has me doubting again... :(

Good morning all!

Hope everyone is enjoying the break so far... Good Friday today...

Well I've been looking at charts on FF for one that looks like mine and ended up with pregnancy and there are not many that have temp drops and end up with BFP but my temp is still over coverline so I still have no idea.

AF is not here yet but I'm feeling like she is going to arrive at any moment.. have the crampy feelings still going strong and too frightened to test. Bbs are not as full today and not really aching as much. My cycle has been 33 days last couple of months and today is day 32 so might even be tomorrow AF comes. Who knows. It's a mystery. CP is still high but getting softer so I don't get it. CP not a good indicator of preg anyway when I read the research. Imagine if AF is a week late and I get a BFN. Ugh. Is there a beanie in there? Only time will tell.

Jolene I agree with Juniper your coverline is very high I feel it should be lower. Juniper your chart coverline also looks very high so I don't know about us and our charts?

I hope I'm one of those rare cases that gets a late BFP after BFNs. I will probably go to the toilet 10 times today to check if AF has arrived.

:hugs: to us all xoxox I'm looking forward to hearing how chicken little does with her new cycle :) :thumbup:

Pelle where are you at with your cycle?

kat - i think that you still look good. fx'd that af stays away! i hope that you are right about getting a bfp for both of us! hang in there

things are still the same for me. the only thing that has changed is a weird feeling in my lower abdomen.. it is like i pinchy cramp. it has happened probably 20 times today. just lasts for a second and leaves :(

i haven't tested today... guess i am going to wait it out and if i don't get af or my temps don't plummet in the next few days i will test on sunday...

:dust: for everybody

I think I my have found something to lighten are moods and give us a laught or two! https://www.999reasonstolaugh.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->