BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

BWilliams! I really REALLY hope we're bump buddies. lol.

I'm just not getting my hopes up. I feel very chilled out right now. Like, we'll take it as it comes. I spotted this evening. It's pretty much gone now, and it was a light pink, but that still makes me wonder. When we DTD last night, it hurt. Could it be from that? I also had a very light pink the day before my BFP in January, but this was different. It was like light pink spotting. BUT the fact that it's lessened and not gotten bright red eases my mind a bit.

I'm going to take another test in the morning. We'll see how that goes. I'll put up a new picture if it looks ok.

Brooke - I am sorry for the stupid question, but what does that mean exactly? Does this mean there is a chance you are prego? Or is this a just a confirmation that you oved?

Jrc - Jolene and other people stopped and ended up having a viable pregnancy... Praying for you, hun!

Juniper - I'm so glad you asked that question! I didn't know for sure. I did find this site though. Maybe she IS preggers. :) Or is on her way.

https://www.tarunaoils.com/articles/progesterone-levels.asp

Jrc, I hope they're true lines!!! Have you tested again?

Brooke, what does that mean again, lol. I am so out of touch with these things. I think I've blocked it out of my mind since all my progesterone testing days :haha:

Stace, are those two separate sacks? When I was pregnant with twins I had two separate sacks and I'm sure I was told they wouldn't be identical unless they were in the same sack???? Not sure but what a sweet scan, they are so tiny!

JRC I'm very excited for you even if you are feeling chilled out.. those are def lines and tell your DH to take it easy on you when DTD me and my DH waited until after the heartbeat scan I was so scared I was going to affect the unborn. But you are definitely fertile after a loss, your body is ready.

BWilliams that progesterone sounds great - I hope that means there's a little one burying in down there :)

Stace cute pics I think they would be non-identical twins because they are far apart from each other?

That level tells me if I ovulated or not now its just a waiting game till I test!

I have tested again this morning. I still have lines. The one test looks a bit darker than yesterday. My spotting has completely stopped, too. Today is a good day. :)

BWilliams - What day are you planning to test?

Attachments

• 100_2916.jpg
    100_2916.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_2921.jpg
    100_2921.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
Jrc I'm not sure yet I want to so bad but I'm scared I might be disapointed again :-(

I have tested again this morning. I still have lines. The one test looks a bit darker than yesterday. My spotting has completely stopped, too. Today is a good day. :)

BWilliams - What day are you planning to test?

i would say you are preggo:happydance:. do u have any digital tests u can take! im happy for u!:hugs:

Thanks that's what I'm going to try to do! I'm not sure if ill test or wait for af idk I'm scared and don wanna be disappointed again....Jrc I hope this is it I'm excited for you I'm praying for beaner to! When did you ovulate?

JRC, it's definitely looking positive so far! My fingers are crossed for you!

Stace, are those two separate sacks? When I was pregnant with twins I had two separate sacks and I'm sure I was told they wouldn't be identical unless they were in the same sack???? Not sure but what a sweet scan, they are so tiny!

Yep, 2 separate sacs that are a bit away from each other. I know it's hard to tell since it's 2 different pictures. Hopefully when I go for my next scan, they'll both be visible at the same time. Apparently, they can be identical if the share the same placenta? I don't know, I am so confused and still wondering how this happened. lol I'll try to post again Friday! :)

Stace cute pics I think they would be non-identical twins because they are far apart from each other?

Thanks! I was also thinking the same thing, too. Just wish my dr could give me a definite answer! :grr:

I have no idea. I tested for a smilie almost every day, but I never got one. It was really weird. We just tried to do it every other day.

I was thinking about waiting a little bit before the digi. Should I just do one tomorrow? My lines aren't super dark, yet. I could wait like a week.

I'm just not holding my breath in case it's a chemical or the tests are just wrong or something. I'm just planning not to get excited in case my period starts.

BWilliams - I would test after my vacation, too. Good luck! :)

You may have missed your smiley with the digital. It can come and go in the same day, sometimes.

I would say wait 2 days and try a digital. Mine were a shade darker than yours when I decided to take a ClearBlue.

Thanks Stace. That sounds good to me then. Two days it is. :)

Congrats JRC on your BFP - you know what I found about the second time around, I was so careful who I told about the bean and basically didn't tell anyone and felt petrified until.. well I still feel petrified something might go wrong. However, 10 weeks tomorrow, and I have never been this far before. I'm sure you will be the same this time around, the first time was just a practice run xox Also be careful with those clearblue digitals they can give funny results sometimes and cause unnecessary stress, weeks going up and down so trust your doctor more than the home preg tests...

BWilliams best of luck hun xoxox Looks like it's just a matter of did the egg get caught?

Juniper hope your appointment goes well tomorrow...

MrsKC and Jolene I'll be asking you guys questions soon about how you went about with a new baby, ie did you use a routine etc.... I'm reading books about it and I think I want to try a routine even in the very early days...

Kat - I just feel like I have 'lines' right now. The last time I went crazy, and so did DH. I've confided in one friend who lives very far away. That's it. No one else knows. DH is the same as I am this time. I don't even know if I want to go see the doctor soon if I get a 'Pregnant' on the digital. My AF was March 1st, so I would only be 4 weeks today. That is so early. I'm going to start taking the vitamins tomorrow, just in case though. I still have some. I know you're a bit different since you had to see the doctor, but am I just being weird? I doubt I'll feel more positive about it until I hear a doctor tell me it looks good. Or at least until I get to 7 weeks (I would need to be farther than last time.) Sorry for the ramble. I'm not disappointed at all and hope I don't sound that way. I'm just protecting myself, I think.

Congratulations on 10 weeks. You're in the double digits!!! :hugs:

Juniper - I've been saying little prayers for your appointment tomorrow. Please update as soon as you can.

Stace - I'm just really excited for you and I really appreciate your help. You're a doll. :)

JRC, sorry if I also rambled, I didn't think you sounded disapointed, just careful which I totally get :) you know those lines will get darker and you'll get "pregnant" on the digital (that is how these things go...) but yeah just taking one day at a time, being glad that the lines are still there and no AF coming... definetly take your vitamins every day... I think that is smart waiting for 7 weeks and get a heartbeat scan in that week too.. Let yourself have a tiny little celebration that you have lines though :) No need to plan the nursery but a little 'yay I have lines" is ok :) xox I was happy when I got lines again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->