BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

ok. pretty much all hpts are 99% accurate at 18+ dpo. you will be the in a few days so i would say that you should test. it sounds like you could be pg! did you use opks? are you sure you ovulated?

I didn't use opks but I'm pretty sure that I ovulated.Like I said,OH and I did all we could.Plus I started using softcups if you've ever heard of them.

sounds good! yeah, there could be something up with you being that late. i would test if i were you!

Heyyy Girls!!! How is your weekend going so far? Mine is good really enjoying my 3 day weekend :) Taking my nieces Gabby and BB and my Nephew Nathaniel Easter Egg hunting tomorrow!!! I really hope everyone has an awesome Easter :hugs:

B
Im just spending time with family. Waiting for it to be Monday so that I can finally see my DF and we can :sex:

I wanna bd but were starting tomorrow night going to try the sperm meets egg plan this time around hopefully it works!!!

get luck girls. Easter is not going to be a huge thing this year because we are moving on tuesday. i am going to test sunday morning, so hopefully it is the day i get my bfp! i don't know what to think at this point. i am going to give it one more shot and if i get a bfn then i will start taking opks and see if i ovulate... for how much this sucks i think that i really deserve that bfp now! :haha:

Juniper, you definately deserve your BFP! Babydust to you.

Good luck to everyone this month. :)

P.S. Did we get any BFP's, yet?

I like the little banner you all have. How do I get one?

https://mbmfiles.com/Mar2010/100323-0l00U6JXsh7T.gif[/IMG ]

there you go. :) when you put it in remove the space between the last 2 characters and it should work

yw. how are things going for you? did you do opks this month?

:growlmad: the weird pain that i had yesterday has progressed to a combination of 2 weird pains :( i have a pain right where my uterus should be that feels like when you don't go pee for a really long time and your bladder feels stretched out (sorry, do know how else to describe it..) then there is a pain slightly higher and to the right that feels like when you poke a bruise :shrug:

am having dh bring home a hpt when he gets off work in the morning.. going to test with fmu. i am fed up i want to know what the *big bleep* is going on!

Hi ladies. Still here, stalking you and hoping for Bfp's all round. Such a good thread, i check up on you all everyday and look so so forward to some positive news:) Xxx

Good morning ladies.Hope everyone is having a good day.

Juniper-I'm REALLY tempted to test but I think I'm just going to TRY to wait until my doctor's appointment. I woke up this morning and felt a bit nauseaus and I ended up sleeping until 10:30.It's just so hard for me to usually get up in the morning anymore.

Going to go go-kart racing with OH's family.Hope everyone else has a great day and I really can't wait to see someone get a :bfp:

:dust: to you all.

I haven't started with OPK's yet. I plan to as soon as I get AF. I didn't see AF in March at all, and I'm hoping that it was just stress...

I haven't tested in a week or two. I just don't really want to see another no. I'm starting to cramp a bit and have some aches. I hope AF is coming!

Oooh goodess, I hope one of us gets a BFP soon! Good luck everyone!

hello ladies,

how are you doing? :) Big hi to our new arrivals!!!!!!!!!!!

AF can arrive any minute here (according to the cramps I have), I had no symptoms during the 2ww like many of you, so the witch is not unexpected, though not warmly welcomed :D
I made some spring shopping today that I had a free day (kid is with grandparents, husband is away, too), visited the hair dresser and got my nails done.

Juniper, my fingers are crossed for you and to all of you who are to test during Easter!

I'm back from Vegas ladies with empty pockets but had loads of fun with my DH's family :drunk:. I took the laptop with me but was unable to connect to the internet so I'm just now catching up on the past week. Missed you girls! I didn't keep up with my temping or cm...but will get back into the groove of things now that I'm home.

So sorry to hear of AF getting some of you girls:hugs:.
Your chart looks really good Juniper! I'm super anxious to know how your test goes tomorrow. I am just waiting on AF...not expecting a bfp at all with our horrible timing...just want to get on to trying with the next cycle.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->