BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

JRC I hope that this is it for you I knw you've been through alot and I hope and pray that this is really your time for a :bfp: and hope that it sticks for you.

Brooke just enjoy your vacation down here and wait til you get home to test. Have fun with your DH.

Kat - That's exactly how I feel. EXACTLY. I'm so glad that you understand. :) You are the best. :)

I also wanted to share that I still have lines today, I'm going to get my digi this evening, and there is still no sign of any spotting. I think that's good.

For those of you who have me on fb, you know that my staff got me a giraffe pillow pet. I also bawled about it b/c I thought that was the sweetest thing ever... The funny thing about that is, about a week ago I told DH that I would absolutely not buy one of those until I was pregnant, even though I really wanted one. And today I come in my office, and there sits my pillow pet. Two hours later, my brother calls me (he attends the college I work at) and says he has to show me something and he's mad. We meet. He gives me ANOTHER one! Same kind and everything...haha. He was annoyed that the staff gave me one first! How funny is that?

I still can't wait to hear from everyone. How are you all today?

Well, DH came home around 7pm and I took a nap. I just woke up and we thought, "why not try one now. We have two digital tests...."

I'm really hoping this lasts. Fingers crossed, right?

Attachments

• Pregnant.jpg
    Pregnant.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4
JRC! haha I knew you wouldn't be able to wait! ;) CONGRATS!!! Just call your dr when you can to get a blood test. My everything is crossed for you!

Thanks Stace. LOL. I could have waited, but DH came home!!! He's been gone a few days. We are very impatient together!

I felt a little hesitant about the ticker, but I went on ahead. I can be cautious, but I can't live in fear. Plus, you all are my people to talk with! I did call my mom though b/c she's my best friend. I cannot keep anything from her. She's happy but very cautious, too. No one else will know for quite a while.

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies. You're awesome. :)

Don't worry. I was very hesitant about the tickers, too. We just gotta stay positive for each other. Your vibes are definitely picked up by the lil bean and it needs all the good feelings you can give! Believe me, I am scared for my next scan and beta Friday, but we have to keep the faith! We all have each other! :hugs:

Stace - You are so right. :) I feel pretty good. We'll all take it one day at a time. I've got my fingers crossed for you! I'm sure everything will be just fine. :)

Juniper - Please give us an update when you get the chance. I'd really like to know how your appointment goes.

JRC congratulations on the digi :) This really is a great result and yes fingers crossed and lines are a little bit exciting!! xoxox H&H 9 months xoxox

Now for BWilliams and Juniper to get the BFP's!!!

Stace I see your bean is now a sweet pea size xoxox congratulations xox

I'm bloated and getting bigger each day but I don't care and my boobs are sore and getting big too :) But hey I'm preggars so too bad :)

Congrats Jrc :happydance: You have your little bean, awwwwww.

All the best for your appointment tomorrow Stace, I'll be thinking of you!

Yay Congrats Jrc I really hope this one sticks for you. wish you the best of luck.

Any of you girls that have ever taken metformin drink alcohol? Tonight is my sisters 21 birthday party I havnt taken the met in 2 days just incase

I drank on it. They both make you go to the bathroom though. Keep that in mind! :)

Ok thanks jrc! Hopefully I can sneak away and get a pregnancy test before I have a drink lol

I wish I would have! I drank Fri. and Sat. and started testing on Monday. I never drink though. Almost never, but our friends came to visit. At least it wasn't a whole lot!

Good luck with your test!!! :)

I just got back from the hospital with my results. Hcg is 68. On their chart, that puts me at 3-4 weeks. 4-5 weeks starts at 75.

I'm honestly not going to worry for no reason. 7 points isn't bad. The last time, it was much lower the first and second time.

We're just happy for now! :)

Jrc - I am pretty sure there is nothing to worry about with your numbers... They do vary a lot.. I think that happy is the right response :)

Brooke - Have fun! I have drank while taking Met and had no problems... I am sure that you will be ok it you drink in moderation.

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to update... I have been having a pretty rough week. The appt. didn't go great. We did get a referral for the Urologist, but non of it will be covered by the insurance. Also, the Dr. scared Derek... She all but said that she thinks that we have no business getting pregnant until he can loose weight. Now, he is talking about just dropping everything and forgetting about getting pregnant until after his weight loss surgery. (This could be over a year from now!) So far the plan is to move forward with the surgery and to go the Urologist and at least get the biopsy done so that we know if he is even producing sperm... If it is anything more than a blockage and it turns out we have to do ICSI or IVF than there is no chance that I will be able to convince him to move forward. We are looking at probably around $10,000 out of pocket expenses for the Bariatric surgery, so there is no chance that we can afford IVF as well. After the week that I have had I am having a hard time feeling hopeful at all. At this point it feels like I will be lucky if I EVER get pregnant and that is a big if. I think that I need to take a little time off. I am sorry to crap out on you guys, but I need to process and figure out what to think about all of this. I love you guys.

Well, DH came home around 7pm and I took a nap. I just woke up and we thought, "why not try one now. We have two digital tests...."

I'm really hoping this lasts. Fingers crossed, right?

Congrats JRC! I know you will go all the way to term. Blessings and prayers coming your way!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->