BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

My vacation was good I really needed it so bad! Ok so the spotting is gone again grr

BWilliams - That's good! Please take a test!!!

Shey - Good luck with your finals, the house, and the job search. :)

As for me, I just got back from the hospital. My results are in: hcg is 315!!! :yipee: :wohoo:

I am super excited. Now we'll just see what the doctor says.

But I just feel out jrc I'm 15dpo and cramping and have brown spotting I think the witch will be here sonish :-( yay for your numbers they look awesome!

If AF doesn't come full on in a week, you should test.

@Bwilliams: I pray this is it for you. I know you so want this so!!! This just might be your time, Im praying and praying!

@jrc: thats awesome. Im very happy for you!

AFM, getting bored at home. I go out but Malcolm hates his car seat and so it makes it hard to enjoy shopping when either he is screaming or I have to hold him throughout the whole store! So I usually just leave him at home even though I do want to take him out, its stressful! I pray he gets over his issues with the car seat, but I feel good to know that I am not the only one who has a newborn who hates his car seat. He will be 6 weeks friday and smiling a lot, so for that I am grateful!

I'm sorry BWilliams. Now you can be more determined next month. You really can do it. I know it! :hugs:

Thank you Jrc and that is good your results were great.

Brooke Im sorry the :witch: got you. I hope you get a :bfp: by easter

Thanks girls so me and dh have decieded to take a break this month we are not going to do fertility meds just try naturally and hopfully that will take some stress out of things...as I've been really stressed latley and in a weird "season" as my daily devotion described it. I have been very discourged latley and I just keep getting werid thoughts about life I almost feel bipolar I just need to relax and get my head straight and just continue to wait for gods perfect timing!

Meds will do that to you BWilliams xoxox and don't forget AF coming always makes you feel down... Don't let it get to you, xoxo

Hey all, had a scan last night everything looks good according to the doctor bub was really active in there bouncing around. :cloud9:

Next week I can officially tell people yay. It's starting to feel real now. 10888_001.jpg

Yay Kat almost 11 weeks waaaahooooo!!! And thanks it is hard but maybe this break will help some!

Kat! I'm so happy for you. I love seeing your little one. Congratulations on turning 11 weeks tomorrow. :)

BWilliams - I think a break will be great, too. And who knows...maybe it'll just happen.

Having a 'fun' month will be loads of fun. :)

@bwilliams: praying for you! Keep God first and yes His timing, not ours!

@kat: yay! Beautiful scan!

Here is Malcolm at almost 6 weeks this friday! He is so big and has so much color now! I just had to share! Hope it doesnt offend anyone!:hugs:

Attachments

• pumpkin.jpg
    pumpkin.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 3
  • april second.jpg
    april second.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2
He is adorable kcbrown I just wanna squeeze those sweet cheeks!

mrskcbrown - he's absolutely beautiful. :)

I have some news. I talked to the doctor's office today and they said my numbers were low and I needed to get bloodwork again on Monday. I took that news ok, but when I called back to ask a few questions, the lady who answered the phone wasn't very nice. I ended up just bursting into tears. I also have a dull ache in my back. I have no idea if it's from the way I slept or if something's going to happen. I still don't think my pregnancy is over, but I feel like they've already given up on me. I thought we were doing ok, and that's why I called back to speak to the office.

I'm just upset this morning, I guess. It's going to be a long wait.

DH wrote "Happy 5 weeks and 1 day." on our dry erase board for me to see this morning. That just made me want to cry even more.

mrskcbrown - he's absolutely beautiful. :)

I have some news. I talked to the doctor's office today and they said my numbers were low and I needed to get bloodwork again on Monday. I took that news ok, but when I called back to ask a few questions, the lady who answered the phone wasn't very nice. I ended up just bursting into tears. I also have a dull ache in my back. I have no idea if it's from the way I slept or if something's going to happen. I still don't think my pregnancy is over, but I feel like they've already given up on me. I thought we were doing ok, and that's why I called back to speak to the office.

I'm just upset this morning, I guess. It's going to be a long wait.

DH wrote "Happy 5 weeks and 1 day." on our dry erase board for me to see this morning. That just made me want to cry even more.

Awhhh, jrc! i hope they are wrong. do they think the 315 was low?:shrug: praying for you right now.:hugs:

thanks bwillims! hope all is well:hugs:.

Jrc baby girl I'm lifting you up in prayer right now..don't let those stupid people at the doctors office discourage you because they probably have no idea what's going on and the pain your feeling...what you husband did was so sweet goodnesss that's going to make me cry. Everything will be ok just take it easy and pray pray pray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->