BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Thanks. You all are going to make me cry more. lol.

My number quintupled (spelling) in four days, not even 4 full days b/c 1st beta was at 1:30pm and 2nd was at 8am. I thought they were supposed to double. That's what she told me on the phone after the first one. I thought we were in the clear for now. I just wonder if they'll ever think my number is good enough. Or maybe that woman is used to saying 'your number is too low.' Maybe the doctor just said 'let's do another blood test.' I hope that's possible.

Having my dull backache is scaring me, too. I don't want them to say that again and me lose this baby. I haven't had any signs of mc though. And I hate how far away Monday is. I just feel drained. :(

I'm literally going to be glued to my couch after work today.

DH and my mom are not worried at all. I can't tell if I'm just upset over what she said or if I'm feeling worried b/c something's wrong. If I had to guess I'd say she just upset me with her rudeness, but who knows.

It's all in God's hands. We'll see what he brings us on Monday.

P.S. You girls are the best. <3

Hey ladies. I'm sorry I've been MIA for a few days. So much going on in my life right now. My best friend is getting married May 7th and we just had her bridal shower on Sunday and I've also been planning a dinner and bachelorette party for her so all has been very crazy for me lately!

I just read the last few pages to catch up and wow, a lot has been going on!

Pelle - Thanks for the sweet words! Yes, the sound of twins and being home alone to take care of both overwhelms me, but I know it will be worth it. It's just a bit scary as a first time mom having not 1, but 2 to look after! I hope you're doing well! How are your lil tots doing?

Brooke
- I'm so sorry to hear AF got you. I hope you feel better soon and pick back up to try again! :hugs:

jrc - I know it's hard, but try to keep calm. Stress will not help your bean in anyway, so as hard as it is, please try to keep positive thoughts! I, personally, didn't think your numbers sounded low. Just take it easy. Lay down when you can, say some prayers and try to be positive.

Kat - Happy 11 weeks! I hope the week goes by fast so you can tell your good news! I loved seeing your baby picture! :)

mrskcbrown - CUTE pics! Gotta love chubby cheeks (as I still own a pair myself) haha.

Juniper, Jolene & Shey - How are you ladies doing?

As for me, we still don't know what's going on as far as being identical or fraternal. The dr said he actually didn't expect it since I triggered with one follie, but I still feel in my heart they were conceived at 2 different times. I think one was when we BDed the night before IUI. On our 2nd ultrasound (at 6 weeks, 1 day), they measured a couple days apart and one had a heartbeat (although not so loud since it had just started beating that day or the day before) and the other didn't yet. It didn't worry me because I feel the smaller one is from the IUI. I just can't wait to know for sure. My 3rd ultrasound is Friday (7 weeks, 1 day) and hopefully both will have grown and have healthy hearts.

My husband said it's finally starting to feel real for him. As for me, I don't have many symptoms, which kinda bothers me. The only thing I get is mild acid reflux in the morning and night and I feel totally ready for a nap around anywhere from 6pm to 8pm and I'm not a nap person. No nausea, no dark nipples or sore boobs, but oh! Usually I have clear skin, but I've been growing a family of pimples on my face. A new one develops every 2 days or so. I hate it, but if these are my signs my body's doing what it should be, I'll take it!

We plan to have a family dinner the next day to tell our parents, grandma, brother and sisters. I hope we will get good news Friday!

Stace - I was really worried about you when you didn't tell us how your scan went. I'm so glad it's good news.

Glad all is well Stace!

Jrc: I believe all is well too. Try not to worry and monday isnt too far away! At least its almost thursday. Wishing you thee best!

We took professional portraits of Malcolm today. Unfortunately they were more expensive than I expected so I wasnt able to get many poses. I hate when shops give you that "all or nothing" answer. I said "can I come back to order more pics later", and the guy goes, "well no because we delete them daily so you have to get them all now". Well I refused and I know we can just take more pics later. I did get the package that was on sale and an extra 10x13 of him naked in his diaper. So cute!

Photography is so expensive...ughhh!

Kat, your little bean is looking like a real little baby now. Sooooo sweet!

Jrc, this time in a pregnancy is stressful enough without people like that being such pessimists. I remember having lower back pain with Mackenzie and freaking out so it is normal (unless accompanied by bleeding) Thinking of you :hug:

JRC there are plenty of women who have all sorts of HCG numbers in the first couple of weeks (low, high) that go on to have healthy beautiful babies. Every time I see my Dr he asks me "any bleeding"? and if I say "no" that is the best sign :) I'm thinking of you... The first 10 weeks were really hard on me so I know you must be feeling the same xoxoxox Just stick it out soon you'll be further along and feel a little better :flower:

Stace I think what you said sounds exactly right and you got two eggs released and two fertilisations. A woman knows her body.... I have not had any morning sickness and really just sore boobs and tiredness which at first I thought was a worry (I was thinking why don't I feel sick my HCG was really high) but now I realise is a blessing. I really am lucky to not have to feel sick as some pregnant women I've seen were dry retching in the toilet at work and had to go home....

Jolene how is everything with the bub?

MrsKC little man is so cute he really does have so much colour and looks so healthy you and DH must be so proud :)

Juniper - where are you I'm worried about you....

BWilliams how's the break going :) In between my IVF's I didn't even bother trying because it was so stressful when we did. They were nice times to focus on other things. I got lots of work done haha!

Lastly I'm 11 weeks by the calendar but the doctor said my baby looks a little more advanced than my due date - but I think that is because we conceived on a Monday but the weeks switch over on Thursday. Anyway... next week I go for my NT scan where they look at the chance of Downs Syndrome. I'm not nervous in fact I can't wait to see little bub again I wish I had one of those machines I'd be looking all the time to see what he's up to in there... :) :cloud9:

Next week the nursery shopping can begin! How exciting....

JRC there are plenty of women who have all sorts of HCG numbers in the first couple of weeks (low, high) that go on to have healthy beautiful babies. Every time I see my Dr he asks me "any bleeding"? and if I say "no" that is the best sign :) I'm thinking of you... The first 10 weeks were really hard on me so I know you must be feeling the same xoxoxox Just stick it out soon you'll be further along and feel a little better :flower:

Stace I think what you said sounds exactly right and you got two eggs released and two fertilisations. A woman knows her body.... I have not had any morning sickness and really just sore boobs and tiredness which at first I thought was a worry (I was thinking why don't I feel sick my HCG was really high) but now I realise is a blessing. I really am lucky to not have to feel sick as some pregnant women I've seen were dry retching in the toilet at work and had to go home....

Jolene how is everything with the bub?

MrsKC little man is so cute he really does have so much colour and looks so healthy you and DH must be so proud :)

Juniper - where are you I'm worried about you....

BWilliams how's the break going :) In between my IVF's I didn't even bother trying because it was so stressful when we did. They were nice times to focus on other things. I got lots of work done haha!

Lastly I'm 11 weeks by the calendar but the doctor said my baby looks a little more advanced than my due date - but I think that is because we conceived on a Monday but the weeks switch over on Thursday. Anyway... next week I go for my NT scan where they look at the chance of Downs Syndrome. I'm not nervous in fact I can't wait to see little bub again I wish I had one of those machines I'd be looking all the time to see what he's up to in there... :) :cloud9:

Next week the nursery shopping can begin! How exciting....

Thanks and Im so freaking excited for you. Funny thing though, we spend all this money planning the babies room and guess where they end up sleeping....right in your bed:wacko:!

Hello ladies. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I really apprecite it. I'm feeling much better today. I was able to really stretch out last night (DH has back problems and he slept in the guest room) and my back feels great today. I'm going to try really hard not to worry from now on. I'm sure I'll know if something's really wrong. Today's going to be a much better day. I've decided to really try and stick with a 'one day at a time' attitude.

Hope you all have a great day. :)

Ok girls so today I'm going to the doctors and I think I'm going to continue on clomid I just having a feeling I will regret it if I don't...I also have a lump on my left boob so I wanna get that checked out. Jrc I'm so glad to hear that your being positive about everything I'm sure that makes baby bean very happy!

Ok girls so today I'm going to the doctors and I think I'm going to continue on clomid I just having a feeling I will regret it if I don't...I also have a lump on my left boob so I wanna get that checked out. Jrc I'm so glad to hear that your being positive about everything I'm sure that makes baby bean very happy!

GOOD LUCK!!! :thumbup:

Stace glad your scan went well and yay for twins! I hope everything else goes well for you.

Brooke good luck

Jrc how are you feeling today

Juniper how are you doing?

asfm I got an email from disney they want me to come in for an interview. Im so excited!

Good luck bwilliams! Praying that the clomid works. Were you ever on the metformin? If so how has that worked out? I couldnt ever get BFP on clomid, and Im not sure why??! It has worked for many others though:).

I too had a lump when I was preggo and had to get a breast ultrasound but it has since went away and I have to have a repeat one on monday.

@JRC: Yep one day at a time. I truly believe all is well.

I have my 6 week check up tomorrow. Im sure she will probably want to talk birth control, but we arent using any. I definitely dont want anything hormonal. I dont think I am going to use any birth control until after we have our next child. I dont want the hormones from birth control to interfere with conception because so many people have problems conceiving after using them.

Hope everyone is well!

Yeah I've been on met since nov its working out pretty well I've gotten my period every month since! Lst month clomid worked for me to ovulate my progestren level was a 15.9! The lump was nothing she thinks its just from all the extra hormones...Kcbrown I agree with you about the birth control I doubt I will ever be put on that again if I get pregnant I get pregnant!

I hear the people who work at Disney absolutely LOVE it. Good luck! :)

Feeling good today. I started reading 'What to Expect When You're Expecting.' According to them, my levels are fine. I had a nice nap afterwards and am watching movies. :)

Tomorrow I have two friends and their SO's coming to stay with us. Saturday our BFF is getting married! I'm really looking forward to spending time with all of them. I'm definately going to enjoy my weekend.

BWilliams - I am so relieved for you. Thank goodness. :hugs:

How about everyone else? Anything fun going on this weekend?

Hi girls. I have been hanging around (I can't stay away from you guys! :haha:) I just haven't felt up to commenting... I am doing betting. DH and I have been talking a lot and working through things. I feel like I have been going through a grieving process. Derek's Urology appointment is on the 27th. At this point we are just going to focus on finding out what it wrong. For now, I think that is a best for me to try to come to terms with the idea of either not being able to have children or that we are not going to be able to have children for a couple of years. I need to guard myself... Anything else is too painful.

Mrsbrown - I love the pics. Malcolm is beautiful. I can't believe how big he is!

Kat - I am glad that things are going good.

JRC - I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just take it easy and try not to stress. :hugs:

Shey - Good luck!

Juniper - I think that's completely understandable. Knowledge is power. You told me that before. Anything worth having is worth going down the hard road for. That's what my mom always says. I'm glad you're moving forward. I think it's good to have a plan. You're in my prayers definately. We're here for you. :hugs:

Thank you ladies!

Aww Juniper Im sorry. I hope things start getting better for you and DH. I hope the appointment goes well and that you get good news. I'll keep you and your DH in my thoughts and prayers.

Brooke hope you get your :bfp: really really really soon.

Jrc hope you have fun at your bff wedding and that all is ok.

@ juniper: im glad that you are processing this all. praying for you and i believe you will conceive in His timing!

6 weeks appt today and dr put me back on metformin for my pcos. i also conceived malcolm with it so she just said to be careful. I have to take it because she doesnt want me going months without a cycle. If we conceive, so be it and we will praise God for the increase:). Im not taking anything hormonal that will mess me up in the long run when we want more kids!

mrskcbrown - that's awesome news! Who knows what will happen! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->