BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Welcome Maz hope you get your :bfp: soon

Brooke why not tell her that you got the flu

Juniper don't give up hope. I say that if you want to have a LO with your DH then I don't wanna sound mean or anything cause I knw it can be frustrating but if your doctor is saying cause of your DH weight and all then maybe he should cout down on carbs and eat smaller portions. it could help. Idk I mean I know you have been through alot and I really do wish you get to get your :bfp: really soon.

Welcome Maz hope you get your :bfp: soon

Brooke why not tell her that you got the flu

Juniper don't give up hope. I say that if you want to have a LO with your DH then I don't wanna sound mean or anything cause I knw it can be frustrating but if your doctor is saying cause of your DH weight and all then maybe he should cout down on carbs and eat smaller portions. it could help. Idk I mean I know you have been through alot and I really do wish you get to get your :bfp: really soon.

Shey, you didn't sound mean. It is not that kind of a weight problem though. He has been obese since he was 8 years old. He has a very low metabolism and a low functioning thyroid that is unresponsive to medication. He doesn't loose weight like normal people. The only time we was ever able to lose weight was when he ate an apple for breakfast, an apple for lunch, and a broiled chicken breast for dinner while riding a bike 20 miles a day, doing 200 push ups a day and lifting weights. He damaged his heart doing it and the dr does not want him to go to those extremes again for fear that he will damage his heart more. That is why we are talking about the surgery... He is kind of a perfect candidate for it... In the mean time.. We are eating healthy and we exercise 3 days a week. I am loosing weight but he isn't :(

I don't cuss much but holy shit jrc that's awesome!!! Tonight is my last night of clomid so let's pray this cycle goes well! They have not upped my dose because its only my second month on it and my progesterin level was a 15.9 so were going to try it again...

Congrats on the great number JRC you are really on your way now :)

I don't cuss much but holy shit jrc that's awesome!!! Tonight is my last night of clomid so let's pray this cycle goes well! They have not upped my dose because its only my second month on it and my progesterin level was a 15.9 so were going to try it again...

This made me laugh out loud! hahahaha. You're such a sweetheart. I hope this cycle is it for you, Hun. :)

Juniper - I'm so proud of you and your DH. Keep it up. I know you can do it. :hugs:

Ok, so they finished up pretty quickly today. I just got my results:

5,257!!!!!

I'm SO excited. :) I was praying for a 1200! I really hope they call to schedule my first appointment soon and don't want any more blood work. I'm thanking God today. It's a great day!

JRC: This is so awesome!:wohoo::wohoo:! Im glad that you :ignore: the last craziness you were told about your numbers not being high enough! Congrats again on your pregnancy!

I'm just curious. For those of you who are already mommies or are pregnant, did you have morning sickness? Should I be concerned if I don't? I've had my share of things that make me gag or not feel so hot, but I've not had the knock-down, drag-out ms. Could this also be that I am not far enough along?

I'm just curious. For those of you who are already mommies or are pregnant, did you have morning sickness? Should I be concerned if I don't? I've had my share of things that make me gag or not feel so hot, but I've not had the knock-down, drag-out ms. Could this also be that I am not far enough along?

I had no morning sickness at all, just sore boobs for about first 10 weeks. When I was around 36 weeks I started to feel some nausea but I pretty much had an easy going pregnancy. Not everyone gets MS so dont worry if you dont, I would be happy!:cloud9:

Jrc I'm still on cloud 9 for you chick! I bet it feels so much more real now! Wow God is so amazing I loved answered prayers like that! I don't think you should worry about not having MS just enjoy it for right now you never know it could kick in full force tomorrow lol but I pray that it doesn't!

I'm the same as MrsKC, no morning sickness but really sore boobs.... my mum never got morning sick either with me or my sisters .... I was also really tired but that is getting better now :)

Just feel lucky if you aren't sick JRC!

Thanks ladies. I definately have the sore boobs. I had a dream last night that my boobs were swollen and sore and there was a medicial issue with them! They just didn't look normal. Especially the left one. LOL. I was having some real trouble getting comfy last night.

I'm feeling great today. My ticker moved to a sweetpea and this time 'last time' I was already losing the battle. I knew for sure it was over. Today is very important to me, and next week will be even bigger, as I never hit 7 weeks. I don't even mind all the rain we're having. I'm all smiles. :)

Jrc, I had awful ms, you can't function in the day it gets so bad and everything feels like a huge task. Don't wish it on yourself although the days it would subside a bit I would start to stress and want it back, lol.

AFM, I'm loving being at home with my kids. Jesse is doing so well with his school. I changed his curriculum for this year and I couldn't have asked for anything better, it's awesome. Mackenzie is so entertaining, lol. She started laughing on Friday and then Saturday she rolled over so she's growing up so fast. Financially things are tough but we're really hoping and praying that I don't have to go back to work!!!!

Doctor's office called! They said that my bloodwork looks great and scheduled me Thursday to find out how far along we are.

No more needles (for now). YAAAY!

I'm soooo excited! :)

Congrats JRC this is a huge milestone for celebration :)

I go for my NT scan this morning, can't wait to see the baby again and I was able to take a person day and not have to work yay!! So I'll tell you all what happened when I get back. I'm also going to pay the bill for my IVF place... I'll be nearly $4,000 out of pocket bleh!!! Thank god for credit cards xoxo

My DH is thinking I am going to have a girl but I think a boy. This could get interesting!!

Kat - I'm very excited for you! I vote for a healthy baby boy or girl! (I also think you're having a boy.) Good luck!

Haha that's funny that feeling I had about you was that it was a boy!!!

Jrc I'm excited about Thursday! I'm glad lil sweetpea is doing so well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->