BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hello all!

My scan yesterday went great they have given me a very very low chance of the baby having down syndrome 1/2000. So we are very low risk. And I got to see the baby again... so cute... I just love the scans... Can't wait 'till 15 weeks to see him/her again and hopefully ask the doctor to take a peek and see whether I have a girl or boy!:cloud9:

scan12wk1.JPG

Kat what a cute pic! I'm going to be the odd one out and guess girl, that scan looks all girl to me,lol

i keep disappearing and missing things
CONGRATS JRC!!!!!!

So I took a test today because I was 5 days late and i got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=18080202&l=2219c8c780&id=555650720

I am going to take a another test - like a FRER - but im ecstatic right now

Hello ladies. I did have my 1st appointment today. Great news. Baby is measuring at 5 weeks 6 days (just a couple days off) and we got a yolk sac, fetal pole, and a teeny tiny heartbeat. Below is a picture. We weren't supposed to get any pictures, but DH snapped one anyway. :) I'm not high risk, I can throw away my Metformin, and I have an appointment on Tuesday to go over all of the "what to expect" with the nurse practitioner. I'll get my dates for my next scans, and lots of literature to bring home. Best day of my life seeing that little red heartbeat. <3 I don't know if you'll be able to see it, as the pic isn't great, but in the circle, there's a teeny little dot. That's the heartbeat. :)

Attachments

• Ultrasound 1.jpg
    Ultrasound 1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 7
Well done JRC just keep plugging away, the time will go past and soon you will be able to tell everyone your good news xox I truly feel everything will be ok xox

Joelene - my girlfriend tells me it is a girl too. She is absolutely convinced. I can't wait to find out. I swear when I looked at the nub on the screen when she was scanning it was horizontal indicating a girl, but I just keep feeling "boy" in my thoughts.... Either boy or girl I am still looking forward to meeting this little person....

Congrats NG on your BFP! Hope it leads to a H&H 9 months.

Fantastic news Jrc. It's really the best feeling to see that little heartbeat. You're really lucky they found it cos it's not easy to find this early!

Congrats NG, the BFP's seem to be coming on for this thread! Brooke and Jenn, you're next!!!

So I have an appt monday to see if I should be taking metformin still. I have been really bad this last month not taking it every day so not sure what they will tell me to do.
After the appt I am gonna call the midwives office and set up an appt there...... I still cant believe it!! :)

How is everyone else today?

i keep disappearing and missing things
CONGRATS JRC!!!!!!

So I took a test today because I was 5 days late and i got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=18080202&l=2219c8c780&id=555650720

I am going to take a another test - like a FRER - but im ecstatic right now

CONGRATS Lady!!!:happydance:

NG - Good luck with your appoingment! My doc had me thrown mine away. It's a good thing to know.

P.S. I sent you a FB friend request. Several of us have 'friended' one another. :)

NG - Good luck with your appoingment! My doc had me thrown mine away. It's a good thing to know.

P.S. I sent you a FB friend request. Several of us have 'friended' one another. :)

Thanks!! :)
I added you but not sure if you got my message or not.

I will assume he will tell me to throw mine away, especially in the last month I may have taken them like 4 times.

Congrats NG. Fantastic news! Wishing you are happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Jrc - Your scan pic is amazing! So happy for you.

Juniper - Thank you so much. How are you doing? I miss you!

NG - I sent you one back. We're the same! No telling for now. DH wants to post it on FB immediately, but I'm trying to hold off. At least until I speak to my boss. I feel like that may be soon, since I have another dr.'s appt. on Tuesday and I'll have to take off work again. But if I can get through that without spilling the beans, then I'm trying to wait until about 10 weeks. DH and I are both very open people, so it's really hard, and we may not make it. When are you planning to tell? :)

Juniper - Thank you so much. How are you doing? I miss you!

NG - I sent you one back. We're the same! No telling for now. DH wants to post it on FB immediately, but I'm trying to hold off. At least until I speak to my boss. I feel like that may be soon, since I have another dr.'s appt. on Tuesday and I'll have to take off work again. But if I can get through that without spilling the beans, then I'm trying to wait until about 10 weeks. DH and I are both very open people, so it's really hard, and we may not make it. When are you planning to tell? :)

even though we already talked on FB for a bit, I think everyone may know by May 7. By then I will be 8 weeks. I may change my mind based on when I can get my first prenatal visit

I am so happy for you all. Such a blessing Kat, NG and JRC:cloud9:. When I got my BFP, I too no longer took my metformin.:winkwink: My DR just gave me another prescription for it at my 6 week appt and so I am going to start taking them tomorrow.
My sweet baby boy will be 2 months on friday. He is so much more settled and fun now and his smiles are melting my heart:cloud9:!

Hope everyone is blessed!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"