BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

mrskcbrown - i would love it if you ended up pregnant with us! how crazy would that be?!

hope everyone has an amazing week (with super nice weather, too.)

Its cd 14 and still no O :-( last month I O'd on cd15 I have a gut feeling my body won't respond to it this month and then what do I do :-( I can't afford iui or ivf right now

Its cd 14 and still no O :-( last month I O'd on cd15 I have a gut feeling my body won't respond to it this month and then what do I do :-( I can't afford iui or ivf right now

I didn't get an O last month either. I must have been doing my tests at the wrong times. In Feb. I got my O by doing it in the mornings, but that didn't work for me in March, so you never know! :) Don't give up!!!

Ok well I just tested on my digital cb stick and guess what a smiley face haha what the heck a silent ovulation that never happens whatever we did it last night and we will continue to do it or a few more nights!

Ok well I just tested on my digital cb stick and guess what a smiley face haha what the heck a silent ovulation that never happens whatever we did it last night and we will continue to do it or a few more nights!

Good luck Brooke! :hugs: Could the pain you feel around Ov time be a cyst and not actually Ov pain? I have had this happen to me...

I guess it could be but I have an exam everytime on cd1 to check for cyct but who knows lol

I just scared the crap out of myself. A student just jumped out from behind a dumpster and scared me! I screamed so hard. It kind of worried me. My back hurts and I had a slightly off colored discharge when I went to the bathroom. I totally freaked out. I was crying on the phone with my mom. I think it was probably nothing, and my back pain was probably from sitting on the hard floor during a meeting a lil bit ago and the wedges I was wearing. I'm using our heating pad now, but I was so upset.

I don't think I should be worried, but do you? I know if I'm cramping/bleeding heavily and have major back pain I should do something. I think I'm just looking for some reassurance. I'm sorry. I think this week is scary for me and I just couldn't shake it today.

Jrc - You have a Sweetpea! <3 Love it.

Sorry I have not been on much. I feel like my life has completely changed in the past month! Going back to school, now as a momma is a Lot harder than I expected! To make it even harder, the hand that I broke last year started hurting the 1st week of school and just keeps getting worse (Its my dominant hand, of course!). I went to the dr and she thinks that I might have broken a tendon as well... I have an appointment with a hand surgeon tomorrow morning, so we will see. Also, next Wed (27th) is Derek's urology appointment, so we are anxiously awaiting that! Hoping that things will settle down soon!

I just scared the crap out of myself. A student just jumped out from behind a dumpster and scared me! I screamed so hard. It kind of worried me. My back hurts and I had a slightly off colored discharge when I went to the bathroom. I totally freaked out. I was crying on the phone with my mom. I think it was probably nothing, and my back pain was probably from sitting on the hard floor during a meeting a lil bit ago and the wedges I was wearing. I'm using our heating pad now, but I was so upset.

I don't think I should be worried, but do you? I know if I'm cramping/bleeding heavily and have major back pain I should do something. I think I'm just looking for some reassurance. I'm sorry. I think this week is scary for me and I just couldn't shake it today.

Hunny, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just relax tonight and take it easy and I am sure that everything will be ok. :hugs: I am praying for you.

I'm so sorry for my rant. I already feel better. DH texted me at his new job and I feel lots better. I think it's just the timing and b/c he's gone.

I promise I'm better and will try not to have a breakdown again anytime soon. lol.

Thanks Juniper! :)

Jrc - You have a Sweetpea! <3 Love it.

Sorry I have not been on much. I feel like my life has completely changed in the past month! Going back to school, now as a momma is a Lot harder than I expected! To make it even harder, the hand that I broke last year started hurting the 1st week of school and just keeps getting worse (Its my dominant hand, of course!). I went to the dr and she thinks that I might have broken a tendon as well... I have an appointment with a hand surgeon tomorrow morning, so we will see. Also, next Wed (27th) is Derek's urology appointment, so we are anxiously awaiting that! Hoping that things will settle down soon!

I really hope your hand is ok. I'm so proud of you for going back to school! That is such a big deal!!! I see mom's quit all the time and it's so sad. Super proud of you!!! Good luck with DH's appointment, too. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. :)

JRC: Im praying that all is well. What a jerk to scare you like that!!!!:growlmad:

I would love to be preggo again too. I dont really care when it happens:winkwink:. Anyway, my cycle came today on its own:happydance:. I hadnt even taken the metformin yet but Im going to take it when my cycle is over. Luckily DH and I BD this morning or he would be crazy for the next 5 days! So Im wondering now if my cycles will be back to 34 days or so. I guess time will tell:thumbup:.

Ok I tested again this morning and still a smiey :) it just don't feel right without the O pains lol I need to stop stressing about it!

Well I had my doctor's appointment today. I had no idea I was getting a pap done today. That was a suprise. I should've read a little more! Oh well. On a happier note: my place will give me pictures the next time we get our scan. The lady wasn't very specific. She meant there was nothing to see the first time. I felt like there was something to see.

May 17th we get to hear the heartbeat on the doppler. :) Before then, I have to get a million blood tests.

BWilliams - Good luck!!! Lots of lovin' for you!

YAY for O brooke!!! :)

JRC-I saw your announcement...I cant wait for mine!! I just have to at least tell the parent first which is this weekend!

Juniper - that is awesome that you are going back to school. My mom did it when I was younger, so I understand how much work it can be.

MrsKC - that was really quick for your AF to come back. That will be really awesome if it regulates itself so soon.

I know it was early, but I promised DH I would let him tell everyone after I told my boss. As soon as he got home from work, he put up our lil picture, so I made my album. Plus, I was feeling stressed about keeping it a secret anyway. I feel much better now! My boss is wonderful and is very excited for us. I have a good feeling about this baby and if it doesn't work out, we'll have lots of love and support.

Can't wait for your announcement NG!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->