BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Congrats on telling the boss! I think it will be fine this time jrc the percentage of loosing the bub gets lower and lower as the weeks go on - are you going to find out what you're having?

As for me I'm having 10 days straight off work (for Easter and then 3 days of annual leave). I really need that time off because my team are so difficult it's unbelievable. I will be glad to have 12 months away from it also!

Congrats on telling the boss! I think it will be fine this time jrc the percentage of loosing the bub gets lower and lower as the weeks go on - are you going to find out what you're having?

As for me I'm having 10 days straight off work (for Easter and then 3 days of annual leave). I really need that time off because my team are so difficult it's unbelievable. I will be glad to have 12 months away from it also!

What do you do Kat?

I'm definately going to find out what I'm having. We talked about doing the private gender scan before our scheduled one at 18-21 weeks bc we are so impatient. I found a gender predictor test (for fun) on amazon.com. I think I might order one! That might help keep us from spending extra money. :)

Are you going to find out what you're having?

Yes I am going to find out what we're having hopefully we will be able to see at my 15 week appointment in 3 weeks :) if not, I'm having another scan at 19 weeks where I'll definitely find out.

I think your job sounds fun, but I know how draining other people can be. I work with college students...lol. enough said!

I can't wait to find out what you're having. When are we going to see a pic of your bump? Or are you showing yet?

Yeah my job is good I'm pretty lucky, I shouldn't complain, my guys are so intelligent it's not like working with just straight data entry people they do love to challenge me and they will complain and let me know if they don't like something. I guess that's why I'm the manager hey.

Idk about a bump pic! I just look pudgy at the moment. Maybe when my stomach actually pops out properly. Until then no way! Let me know how the gender test kit from Amazon goes!

You should get one, too! I feel like a crazy getting one by myself! I feel completely bloated and keep wearing my pre-weight loss pants b/c they are comfy... I look like i'm swimming in my clothes. lol. I've been taking pics every week for my preggy book I bought. It's fun b/c we update it once a week. :)

Hello Everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. I hope everyone has a nice Easter.

We I believe we have made a small step in the right direction. I am having my first real period in I don't know how long! This is my 3rd cycle on Met, and I think is it finally working. Downside, painful cramps and bloating on Easter :(

Juniper - I'm so happy you're having a real AF!!! That's so great. Don't you just love the metformin? It really does bring your body back to reality. I'm sorry you don't feel well though.

I had an excellent time at home. My mom kept trying to 'feed the baby.' I think I've gained 10 extra pounds. I'm so stuffed. My really exciting piece of new is that my mom is getting married to a wonderful man. They are still discussing the date, but I really like him. His son is really sweet and you can tell they love my mom. It was just the best time. I guess I'll be another preggo made of honor. haha. My mom is totally fine with it though. I hope you all had as great of a weekend as I had. :)

Happy Easter ladies. :)

I cannot wait for the nausea to go away. I never actually vomit, but I feel terrible! Anytime I get hungry, I feel like I'm dying. :(

On a happier note, that makes me smile. lol.

Jrc - I am sorry that the MS has hit you :( I hope you feel better soon. Try carrying around something with you to nibble on... Like saltines or pretzels. Maybe it will help if you keep something in your tummy that is easy to digest.

Brooke - How are you? I say on FB that you are in pain... Is everything alright?

I am doing fine. I went to the had surgeon and he wants me to has a nerve function test done. He thinks that I have nerve damage. So, I am waiting on a referral to another dr to get that done... Also, Derek's appt is tomorrow. I am excited and he is a complete and total mess. He keeps says "I am not looking forward to this, Jenn" then when I ask him to talk about it, he says that that will just make it worse. I guess it is a guy thing? I know that he is afraid of bad news, but I also think that he is scared of the procedures they might do... I just hope that they don't have to do anything invasive. I feel like a meanie making him go...

Yay BWilliams!!!! I'm really hoping for you, deary! :)

Juniper - I hope you don't have any type of nerve damage. :( I also pray you all get some good news. I know that could really give your hubby a boost with everything going on. Good luck, hun. Please let us know how it goes.

Guess what! I forgot that my doctor moved my due date up a day (because the tickers always count on a leap year.) I'm actually a day ahead. YAY!!! I wanted to change one of mine today, and had to change both. I think I'm stuck on Tuesday's though...but that's ok!

I'm pretty pumped. All it took was a 1 day difference lol.

Juniper I'm not sure I think endo may be back because sex has been very painful...I'm going to say something to my doctor. When I ovulated it hurt very bad but it also felt like my cervix was extreamly low so idk

Brooke - I am sorry to hear that. I hope that the endo is not back and that the dr can do something for you.

Hey ladies. I have been missing you all.

Congrats Jrc!

Yay Brooke.

AFM, Malcolm is sleeping in his playpen tonite. Huge accomplishment because he has been sleeping with me for 2 months and it has been uncomfortable. I hope he keeps this up.

Be blessed!

Hello Everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. I hope everyone has a nice Easter.

We I believe we have made a small step in the right direction. I am having my first real period in I don't know how long! This is my 3rd cycle on Met, and I think is it finally working. Downside, painful cramps and bloating on Easter :(

AWESOME!!! The met really worked for me too. Really helped regulate my cycles. I didn't think it would.

I cannot wait for the nausea to go away. I never actually vomit, but I feel terrible! Anytime I get hungry, I feel like I'm dying. :(

On a happier note, that makes me smile. lol.

ugh I am not looking fwd to that. I have had slight nausea here and there but nothing really.

Just got my progesterion back 33.1!!!!!!

that is awesome news!!!!

Guess what! I forgot that my doctor moved my due date up a day (because the tickers always count on a leap year.) I'm actually a day ahead. YAY!!! I wanted to change one of mine today, and had to change both. I think I'm stuck on Tuesday's though...but that's ok!

I'm pretty pumped. All it took was a 1 day difference lol.

I cant wait till i finally get to go to the midwife and see where i am at. According to when I think I O'd I am 6+4. According to my LMP I am 7+0.
I just want to hear a heartbeat!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->