BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hello Everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. I hope everyone has a nice Easter.

We I believe we have made a small step in the right direction. I am having my first real period in I don't know how long! This is my 3rd cycle on Met, and I think is it finally working. Downside, painful cramps and bloating on Easter :(

AWESOME!!! The met really worked for me too. Really helped regulate my cycles. I didn't think it would.

I cannot wait for the nausea to go away. I never actually vomit, but I feel terrible! Anytime I get hungry, I feel like I'm dying. :(

On a happier note, that makes me smile. lol.

ugh I am not looking fwd to that. I have had slight nausea here and there but nothing really.

Just got my progesterion back 33.1!!!!!!

that is awesome news!!!!

Guess what! I forgot that my doctor moved my due date up a day (because the tickers always count on a leap year.) I'm actually a day ahead. YAY!!! I wanted to change one of mine today, and had to change both. I think I'm stuck on Tuesday's though...but that's ok!

I'm pretty pumped. All it took was a 1 day difference lol.

I cant wait till i finally get to go to the midwife and see where i am at. According to when I think I O'd I am 6+4. According to my LMP I am 7+0.
I just want to hear a heartbeat!!!!

Met worked for me too. im holding my met baby now:cloud9:.

Well, I spotted for a little bit this evening. It has stopped now, but I wasn't even that worried because I wasn't cramping or bleeding bright or anything. It was light and only happened when I went to the bathroom once. I slept for a few hours and it's gone. It's weird. We haven't had sex in a couple of days either. Who knows why that happened? I felt like I did a lot of walking today, but it shouldn't be that. I know that some women do that during pregnancy, I just wished I wasn't one of them.

Well, I spotted for a little bit this evening. It has stopped now, but I wasn't even that worried because I wasn't cramping or bleeding bright or anything. It was light and only happened when I went to the bathroom once. I slept for a few hours and it's gone. It's weird. We haven't had sex in a couple of days either. Who knows why that happened? I felt like I did a lot of walking today, but it shouldn't be that. I know that some women do that during pregnancy, I just wished I wasn't one of them.

Im sure all is well. God didnt bring you this far to leave ya!:winkwink:

Well. I spotted a little more at 4am and 8am, but it's stopped again. I called my doctor and unless I'm bleeding a lot and cramping, I just need to monitor it.

I also lost my breakfast this morning. :( No more bananas for this baby.

jrc I hope you are ok, I had a similar scare on Easter Monday at 2am, I woke up with blood/fluid gushing, I reckon I lost about half a cup in 2 hours. I won't tell the whole story but the baby and me are fine, I'm sure you will be too xo

Kat - why didn't you tell us? i'm more secretive about that stuff, too, but i wish i could have offered some support. :(

i'm glad you and the baby are ok. has everything gone back to normal?

Thanks jrc, it was so scary I don't want to relive it again and typing it all out makes me relive it if that makes sense.... I am actually only just feeling better today I was feeling really down about it the last couple of days.

Everything is back to normal I had a tiny bit of spotting the last 3 days but I had a scan and the baby is fine. DH and I think my placenta came away from my uterus wall a little bit and made the fluid leak out (but we are just guessing). It's so frustrating when the doctor can't give you answers why things happen. You really start to blame yourself, oh I had two cups of coffee that might have done it, I peeked over the fence looking for the cat did I strain a muscle and hurt the baby. It was really, really scary and the scariest thing is that it doesn't end, people have lost babies right up to 20 weeks, 36 weeks, just have to feel blessed to have got this far. You and I know that it was not easy for us to get this far either! And when they are born then we will worry about SIDS etc... I hope my heart can take it.....

Thanks jrc, it was so scary I don't want to relive it again and typing it all out makes me relive it if that makes sense.... I am actually only just feeling better today I was feeling really down about it the last couple of days.

Everything is back to normal I had a tiny bit of spotting the last 3 days but I had a scan and the baby is fine. DH and I think my placenta came away from my uterus wall a little bit and made the fluid leak out (but we are just guessing). It's so frustrating when the doctor can't give you answers why things happen. You really start to blame yourself, oh I had two cups of coffee that might have done it, I peeked over the fence looking for the cat did I strain a muscle and hurt the baby. It was really, really scary and the scariest thing is that it doesn't end, people have lost babies right up to 20 weeks, 36 weeks, just have to feel blessed to have got this far. You and I know that it was not easy for us to get this far either! And when they are born then we will worry about SIDS etc... I hope my heart can take it.....

You are so right Kat! I worried when i was pregnant right up until delivery! Now I cant sleep some nights because I want to make sure Malcolm is breathing and ok. All I do is pray and ask God to keep us covered! Every week you get to is a blessing so celebrate it and never take it for granted!

Kat - Thank you for coming out with this. You are so sweet to show me that kind of understanding and openness. I understand where you're coming from. I'm so glad everything is ok. I thought if I could just make it to 7 weeks I'd feel better. And you all know that I've been a bit of a basket case now and then. My mom keeps telling me the worrying will never end, so try to relax and be happy. lol. Every single day is important and a milestone. :)

I'm so thankful that we're all doing ok. Things could definately be worse for every single one of us. I'll be saying extra prayers and 'thank you's' tonight. :hugs:

Thanks jrc, next milestone for me is 15 week scan on May 11, hopefully they will be able to tell me whether I have a little girl or boy :) I'm praying all the time now, more than I used to, the hormones play havoc with your emotions.... I'm really enjoying this week off though I could handle not working!! Shame we need to pay mortgage boo!

That's so close!!! Have you tried the baking soda test yet? lol

I did and it said 'boy.' You should do it for fun, so we can compare when you REALLY find out.

Kat I know how you feel as much as I wanna get pregnant I'm scared my mom had several miscarages and she finally got pregnant and lost my older sister at 26 weeks. I was a huge blessing they told her she would never carry a child and if she did it would not make it to be full term...then a while later she became pregnant with me and carried me full term then had my 2 younger sister both full term also. But it still scares me I have always know it would never be easy for me to get pregnant but now I have to worry that there's a chance I might lose my child it worries me

Hi gals,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's not always easy as Mackenzie is usually on my arm when I get to the computer.

Jrc and Kat, I'm glad you and your beans are OK!!!!

Jenn, how did your appointment go?

Have you ever had a day where your syptoms were mild? In a way it feels scary, but I'm so happy to get a break!

I had a great night's sleep last night and I didn't even want a nap when I got home.

I hope I'm just adjusting a little to my hormones.

Hi girls. We still don't know the results of the tests that were done, but the Dr said that we is almost positive that Derek does not have a blockage. Which most likes means complete testicular failure. They are doing some blood tests the will confirm testicular failure. If the tests are negative, then there is a small chance that he has some viable sperm. That would be the time to do a biopsy, which costs $2500 to $3000. Most likely, we will never have a biological child together, and if there is any chance, then it will have to be with ICSI/IVF which is $20000 to $50000 in the states, so if that ever happens it will be 5+ years from now when I am out of school and settled in a good job. Derek and I are discussing going for an IUI with donor sperm, but I believe that we have decided that we are going to wait a while. We want Derek to be in better health and we want to seek counselling before we jump into something so very complicated. It really feels like God is telling us that is not the time. We think that we are better off focusing on our kids, on getting healthy, and getting me though school. Then, when it is the right time, God will show us the way. I know that we are doing the right thing and that everything will work out in the end, but it is still very hard to adjust my way of thinking. For 3 years I have been in this limbo state just waiting to get pregnant, thinking that it was going to happen any time. It is very hard to just move on and focus on other things. I am still not exactly sure how we are going to get through this.. I just know that is is going to take a lot of work and love and understanding.

:hugs: Jenn :hugs: It's amazing how trials and tribulations can help to mould us into the people God wants us to be. I'm so glad that you're able to take all this and put it in His hands. I've gone through some tough times but looking back now I can see how everything fell into place, as it should be. I'll keep you and your Derek in my prayers, I can't imagine how you're feeling right now.

Jrc, I was a complete mess when my nausea would subside for a day and then it would come back at full force a day or 2 later and I would wish it away again, lol.

:hugs: :hugs: Juniper - Thinking of you xoxox... hoping it turns out to be not as bad as it sounds :(

jrc I got fizz with bicarb so I guess that means boy?

Juniper - I agree with Jolene. I love your attitude. It seems like you and Derek have an amazing plan. I'm glad he doesn't have a blockage, too. That's good to know. Just one step at a time. Everything will happen as it should, even though we all wish we could just help plan things out. :hugs:

Kat - Yes. That means boy! I'll be excited to see if you really have a boy in there. :)

Jolene - Thank you! My boobs are more tender today than yesterday. I just don't know how people do this and not worry! I wish I had never read a thing about pregnancy. lol.

*HUGS* Juniper! It will happen for you when its the right time!

JRC - I had some spotting for a few days at the beginning of week 6. I think it was 4 days, then it just stopped. I freaked a little until i read info about it and its pretty normal. I am still waiting for my first appointment. After that I will feel better!
I hope your nausea subsides.
I have yet to experience it, and I hope it stays that way really.

I will do the baking soda test one of these days. Of course no one will know till december if it is correct since we are not finding out the sex of the baby

NG - That would drive me crazy! lol. I totally respect anyone who can wait. lol.

I knew if I complained about my symptoms I'd pay for it. Before we left for our D&B trip with my RA staff...I got really sick again. I'm wondering if it's my vitamins. Both times it has been right after I took them. Who knows... I'm still not feeling so hot right now, but I'm really glad I made it through the trip. It means a lot to my staff when I spend time with them like that. And they're totally worth it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->