BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

NG - That would drive me crazy! lol. I totally respect anyone who can wait. lol.

I knew if I complained about my symptoms I'd pay for it. Before we left for our D&B trip with my RA staff...I got really sick again. I'm wondering if it's my vitamins. Both times it has been right after I took them. Who knows... I'm still not feeling so hot right now, but I'm really glad I made it through the trip. It means a lot to my staff when I spend time with them like that. And they're totally worth it. :)

Hey hunny, vitamins make be really sick too and of course every time my dr sees me she gives me another one to take. No joke, I take 5 different vitamin supplements a day! My B complex pill is really nasty, I have a hard time just getting it down sometimes, and getting it to stay down is a whole other story! :haha: I have noticed that it is the worst when I has taking them in the morning, so I have started taking them before bed and eating half a slice of toast with them and I have stopped getting sick. Try playing around with the time of day you take them and never take them on an empty stomach.

NG - That would drive me crazy! lol. I totally respect anyone who can wait. lol.
)

John and i have talked about it for years that we would wait to find out for at least our first. I did tell him that if we have multiples I have to find out. I just like to be prepared LOL

Jrc, I heard a few women say on B&B how folic acid makes them sick. With Jess I had terrible nausea up until 12 weeks, the day I changed to a different preg vit it went away so I'll never know if it was the vitamins or not but perhaps try a different brand? And it's true what Jenn said, it is sometimes better when taken in the evenings.

I'm going to do the toast before bed thing tonight. I'm hoping that works. I just bought a new bottle of vitamins! They never made me that sick before.

I feel a little nauseous anyway, so I bet it doesn't help. I'm not the kind of person who EVER vomits anyway, so it's a nice little present from the baby. haha. I'll do this the whole 9 months if I have to.

jrc try taking the vitamins at night with dinner and see if that will help. I knw it worked for me. Maybe it'll work for you. Hope you feel better.

NG congrats on your :bfp: hope you have a H&H 9 months!

I took them after dinner and I did just fine. YAY! I also noticed that the vitamins I'm taking now, have a lot more folic acid than the ones I took the last time...:(

Oh well. I'll figure it out! :)

I took them after dinner and I did just fine. YAY! I also noticed that the vitamins I'm taking now, have a lot more folic acid than the ones I took the last time...:(

Oh well. I'll figure it out! :)

You really want to make sure that you are getting enough folic acid. It is one of the most important things to do to prevent birth defects. I would try to stick with the vitamins that have more if you can. If you can't then drink lots of orange juice and eat spinich.

Thanks so much for the nighttime suggestion. That really worked last night. I'm hoping to continue doing that. I felt just fine. :)

That's exactly why I got the kind I got. I wanted to help this baby as much as possible. :)

I'll stick it out. :)

Hope you all are having a great week. :)

Thanks so much for the nighttime suggestion. That really worked last night. I'm hoping to continue doing that. I felt just fine. :)

That's exactly why I got the kind I got. I wanted to help this baby as much as possible. :)

I'll stick it out. :)

Hope you all are having a great week. :)

You are welcome! i am so glad that it worked. Oh, ok. It sound like you were upset that there was more in the new vitamins... Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I was upset on behalf of my stomach. lol.

I have an update. We got Derek's blood work back and everything looks great. His fsh level which the dr said that if it was <40 than that would mean total testicular failure, was 3. His prolactin levels were in the high normal range. Basically, we have learned nothing. According to his blood work he should have healthy sperm. I know that this is good news, but I am getting so frustrated not have a yes or no answer.

This is good news Juniper! Must be something else going on then for the count to be 0.... Nothing about the process of fertility testing is easy.... thinking of you

BWilliams! You stole my post. haha.

Happy Mother's Day from me, too! :)

Hope you ladies had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday.

Hope you all are doing great. I came home a little early. I'm not feeling so hot. I bought me some sweet pickles yesterday. I'm hoping those make me feel a little better.

Hope you all have a great week. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->