BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

KAT - You're baby is now an avacado! How awesome. :) Are you showing at all yet?

I'm pretty pumped about being a prune. I have my doppler appointment on Tuesday. I feel ok about it, but at the same time, 'what if?'

I have spotted a few more times this week. Once after sex...I expected that. And once yesterday. 3 hours in a car, working 1/2 day then standing for hours at a rock concert...not doing that again. It's always just a little pink when I wipe then it goes away. I'm going to ask about that Tuesday. Happy news: still a little nauseous/boobs still sore! I believe I'm starting to swell a little in my hands. My rings don't fit the same. I was planning to get my wedding rings resized after losing my 20 some pounds, but now they're fitting. No weight gain, yet. My cyst bugged me for a couple of days, but I can happily report that I haven't felt anything in 3 days. :) According to the ultrasound tech, it could be disappearing around now. Hope so!

What do you all think about getting a private ultrasound? I'm not going to get to have another one until 18-21 weeks. That's July! Especially with my spotting I'd like a little reassurance...I could get a private gender scan at 16 weeks for $50. Would you do it or should I wait? All opinions are welcome.

KAT - You're baby is now an avacado! How awesome. :) Are you showing at all yet?

I'm pretty pumped about being a prune. I have my doppler appointment on Tuesday. I feel ok about it, but at the same time, 'what if?'

I have spotted a few more times this week. Once after sex...I expected that. And once yesterday. 3 hours in a car, working 1/2 day then standing for hours at a rock concert...not doing that again. It's always just a little pink when I wipe then it goes away. I'm going to ask about that Tuesday. Happy news: still a little nauseous/boobs still sore! I believe I'm starting to swell a little in my hands. My rings don't fit the same. I was planning to get my wedding rings resized after losing my 20 some pounds, but now they're fitting. No weight gain, yet. My cyst bugged me for a couple of days, but I can happily report that I haven't felt anything in 3 days. :) According to the ultrasound tech, it could be disappearing around now. Hope so!

What do you all think about getting a private ultrasound? I'm not going to get to have another one until 18-21 weeks. That's July! Especially with my spotting I'd like a little reassurance...I could get a private gender scan at 16 weeks for $50. Would you do it or should I wait? All opinions are welcome.

if you need the reassurance go ahead why not? i only had two, one at 20 weeks and the other at 36 weeks, and it didnt bother me not to have one sooner as long as i heard the hb at every visit:winkwink:.

I think I could handle that if that's the case. :)

I also thought about getting a doppler after Tuesday. So I can just do it myself!

I think I could handle that if that's the case. :)

I also thought about getting a doppler after Tuesday. So I can just do it myself!

I couldnt get a doppler because the first time I couldnt find the heart beat, I would panic:shrug:. So the only time I heard the HB was at the DRs. I didnt do anything on my own, because Im a scary cat. It helps many others though so do what is best for you:).

I think about that, too. I've been doing ok. Some women even keep taking tests to make sure they're ok, but I didn't do that. After my ultrasound, I stopped. The only time I kept doing my strips was to see them get darker. That was fun! I stopped when they were the same as the control line. The day before I got my 5257 hcg count. I kept them, too. lol. I know that's silly.

But I think everything is ok. I just thought it would be fun to let my family hear the hb since they can't go anywhere with me. Who knows. I'll probably be too cheap to spend the money anyways, but I have been looking. :)

Just like MrsKC I am only supposed to get 2 U/S, the first somewhere between 18-20 weeks. But I am going to have a 3rd when they do the prenatal screening.

That is why I bought the doppler, because I have yet to have an U/S or have HCG levels checked. I wanted a little reassurance. And it worked :)

I was fine until DH called me. I started BAWLING. We ended up going to Walmart and getting a doppler. haha.

We believe we found a little heartbeat!!! :) I feel so much better now. *sigh*

I was fine until DH called me. I started BAWLING. We ended up going to Walmart and getting a doppler. haha.

Good for you!:happydance: Im glad all is well!:hugs::hugs:

Same to you as well NGridley! Im glad everything is progressing!

AFM, my son is now 15lbs and getting cuter by the day:cloud9:. He will be 3 months on the 25 and is so much fun now!! We are going on a cruise in exactly 20 days for our 2nd anniversary and the one thing Im looking forward to most is sleeping through the entire NIGHT! He only wakes up twice but I swear its so hard for me to get used too!:nope:

Good for you!:happydance: Im glad all is well!:hugs::hugs:

Same to you as well NGridley! Im glad everything is progressing!

AFM, my son is now 15lbs and getting cuter by the day:cloud9:. He will be 3 months on the 25 and is so much fun now!! We are going on a cruise in exactly 20 days for our 2nd anniversary and the one thing Im looking forward to most is sleeping through the entire NIGHT! He only wakes up twice but I swear its so hard for me to get used too!:nope:

Have fun on your cruise!!!! I LOVE them!!!!

ME, TOO! I was talking about his the other day with NG on facebook.

Made it to a lime, today!!! :D

Heartbeat was 178! :happydance:

Attachments

• 11 Weeks 1 Day.jpg
    11 Weeks 1 Day.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 11 Weeks 1 Day2.jpg
    11 Weeks 1 Day2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
Heartbeat was 178! :happydance:

Congrats on the great heartbeat jrc! That is great news. I thought about getting a doppler but you can feel the baby at about 18 weeks so I thought I would wait for that in case I couldn't find the heartbeat for some reason and that would be horrible.

I'm on holiday at the moment but thought i would stop in and see how everyone is and it looks like all is ok. Juniper any more word about Derek? Brooke how's your progesterone going? NG your weeks are progressing along nicely. MrsKC your boy is so cute I love the new pics so lovely :flower:

AFM - I'm 17 weeks and getting bigger although I still feel like I just have a beer belly not a baby belly yet. My boobs are always sore and since I have been away this week I've had really bad heartburn which sucks and my stomach is very sore with all the stretching because of all the growing going on in there. I can feel movement though, and I had a scan last week which revealed that our little baby will be a boy. I was hoping for a little boy so I'm on :cloud9:....

I go for another scan in a couple of weeks which will show the detailed anatomy of the baby in 4D too so I'm looking forward to seeing his little body and face again.

Hope you are all well xoxox

Yay I knew it was a boy!!!! I'm taking a break from the medicine this month but we are still trying! We moved into our house finally so I just wanna relax and nest and not have the extra stress of clomid...I'm not even sure if I wanna do fertility treatments anymore maybe just met and continue eatting better and workng out.

KAT - a BOY!! I'm so excited for you! :hugs: I love that you can feel movement, too. You will def. be able to hear the hb on the doppler by now. My doc said yesterday that I'll be able to at 15 weeks. :) CONGRATULATIONS!

BWilliams - Fingers crossed. Hope this is your month. :)

AWESOME new Kat!!!!!
Brooke!! I was so happy when I was ablt to get a pos OPK. This is the second month that you got the pos on your own right?

I am a prune today!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"