BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Kat, NG, Jrc, I'm sooooooo excited for the 3 of you!!!!!!

Kat, congrats on your little boy! Have you thought of names?

Jrc, awesome pics. It all becomes real when you see a little person in there.

NG, when is your scan?

I can't believe Mackenzie will be 5 months next week!

Kat, NG, Jrc, I'm sooooooo excited for the 3 of you!!!!!!

Kat, congrats on your little boy! Have you thought of names?

Jrc, awesome pics. It all becomes real when you see a little person in there.

NG, when is your scan?

I can't believe Mackenzie will be 5 months next week!

Wow, I cant believe she will be 5 months very soon!:happydance:

I pray everyone is well today. AFM, I need a :sleep:.

Its going good I'm 3dpo just playing the waiting game! We finally moved into our house :)

Awesome new BWilliams! Congrats on the new house. :) Fingers crossed for you this month. :)

Jolene- Mackenzie is adorable in her little bunny ears. Love that picture. :)

You are so right. It is all becoming very real for us now. We've been looking at some baby things and even discussing some names. At this point, we're just so excited that everything is going well, and being impatient about finding out the sex! lol.

jolene - I have no idea yet.....supposed to be sometime between 11-14 weeks

i hope I make it that far. Right now I am terrified that I may be having a MC. There are some details in my journal. The hospital was useless and I have to wait for my blood test results and go in the next couple days for a trans vag scan since the ERs machine couldnt even find my uterus let alone a baby

jolene - I have no idea yet.....supposed to be sometime between 11-14 weeks

i hope I make it that far. Right now I am terrified that I may be having a MC. There are some details in my journal. The hospital was useless and I have to wait for my blood test results and go in the next couple days for a trans vag scan since the ERs machine couldnt even find my uterus let alone a baby

Oh no!:hugs: Im praying for you!!!:hugs:

Hi ladies! I joined this site just to interact with others who are full figured and TTC or on their way since the negative stereotypes and assumptions gets heartbreaking. AFM - I am 33, single, had a failed international adoption experience, went through 2 IUIs (including injectibles) but apparently lupus, endometriosis, DOR, a distorted uterus and blood clotting issues wouldn't make it easy for me. :) Oh, one doctor refused to treat because of weight and being single. I found a doctor who was more concerned about my overall health, hormone levels, etc. to get an accurate picture. Now I am on BCPs and waiting for June IVF.

Hi Sunshinerain.

I would sue the doctor who discriminated against you. That's not their call. It's up to you to do what you need in your life. I hope your IVF works out. June isn't far away. :)

NG - I really hope everything works out for you. I know exactly how you're feeling. Praying that you get a great outcome. :hugs:

I wasn't sure if this counted as second tri yet! My scrapbook says this is my last week of first tri, but bnb says 14 starts second. :shrug:

I'm happy either way. :)

Thank you!

JRC congrats on 2nd tri!

Brooke fingers crossed for you...

Jolene 5 months wow seems like yesterday...

Best of luck sunshinenrain with the IVF.

AFM I can feel our little son all the time kicking me softly and doing somersaults. It's so cute he has certain songs he really likes and when they come on he will give me little kicks. Also when I eat chocolate heh hehe...

Ya Jrc congrats on your 2nd Tri

Kat that is good that you can feel him moving around.

I'm so happy for you lovely ladies!

Brooke and Juniper I hope you ladies really get your :bfp: this coming month! Im praying for you 2 lovely ladies!

asfm: I've been feeling like crap for the past few days!

Jolene and mrskcbrown hope you ladies and your LO's are doing well!

Oh NG, I'm sooooo sorry about your loss :cry: How are you holding up? How is your hubby? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->