BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

NG - I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am. When you all hurt, I hurt. This is such a difficult thing to go through. Just make sure you and your husband lean on each other. That's the only way to get through. Please let me know if you need anything at all.
I'm so, so sorry. :hugs:

Kat - I'm really happy things are well with your son. Do you have a list of names, yet? I'd love to hear what you and your hubby have thought up. :)

Thanks ladies. :)

NG I am so sorry... I only just caught up with the posts and am sooo sorry :( I can't imagine how you are feeling coming so far and loosing your little one :(

NG I am so sorry for your loss. I really hope that things get better for you and your DH. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. *hugs*

Oh NG, I'm sooooo sorry about your loss :cry: How are you holding up? How is your hubby? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm doing OK. husband is doing a great job taking care of me.
It all became real last night - had to leave work.

Thank You everyone.

I'm so glad you posted something. I've been trying to check on you non-stop. I've got you all in my prayers. Lots of love. :hugs:

mrskcbrown - baby m is so adorable. I love your new profile pic. I wish we all lived near one another, so we could have lunch and I could hold all the babies!

P.S. I believe I will always call him baby m. I think it's cute. :hugs:

I'm so glad you posted something. I've been trying to check on you non-stop. I've got you all in my prayers. Lots of love. :hugs:

ya was just avoiding the place a bit until i figured everything out

Haha kc he is so adorable! I'm with jrc I wish we all lived closer!!! Ng I'm very sorry :hugs:

Happy Memorial Day.

Hope you're all doing well. :hugs:

Ng - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am also sorry it took me so long to post. I hope that you and your dh are doing better. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Jrc - You have a peach now!! <3

Jolene and Kim - How are those babies doing? They are both growing so fast! It's crazy.

Kat - Congrats on finding out you are having a boy! I am so happy for you! Have you started thinking about names? Also, I was just wondering the other day if you are going to get the hanging cradle we were talking about all those months ago... So are you? ;)

ASFM - Things have been going alright. I have not had much trouble switching gears out of TTC. My life has been so crazy lately! On the fertility front, we have been back to the urologist and he says that there is a chance that Derek has some viable sperm. He wants to take Derek into surgery to do a biopsy and inject a dye into his Vas to see if he has a blockage and if so, then remove it. He also said that we should wait to do this until I am ready to get PG just in case there are only a few viable sperm, then they can do an IVF. Well, we have decided that we have gotten enough information for now and we are going to wait to pick up ttc again for at least 2 years. Derek is going to have his surgery this summer and we are going to work on getting healthy and I am going to finish school. For the first time in my life in over 3 years I feel at peace with our life plan. I am not worried about having a baby anymore. I think that I have finally been able to give it all to God. We really feel that this is God telling us that this is not the time for us to have a baby. It is not the right time and I am ok with that.

Juniper I'm so happy for you I'm glad your at peace with everything!

Juniper it is awesome when you receive peace from God. Delay does not mean denial so do whats best for your family. We are here to support you anyway we can, and who knows after DH surgery you may get preggo on your own. All things are possible with God. You are in my prayers:hugs:.

AFM, 1 week until our 2 yr anniversary and a few days until our anniversary cruise to Mexico. Nervous about leaving the kids but they are in the best hands, my Mom. She is awesome!:hugs:

Juniper - you look great! I flipped through your pictures on facebook and you seem so happy. :) I'm so glad.

mrskcbrown - congratulations on your anniversary. Have fun in Mexico!

AFM - I would love your input. DH and I have our boy name picked, but we have a few choices for our girl name. Here's what we have:

Harper Rylee
Kaydence Reese
Harper Reese
Kaydence Rylee

I've done a couple of threads to see what people thought and we're almost tied with: Harper Rylee 10 votes and Kaydence Reese 8 votes.

I Love Kaydence that's the girl name we have picked out I love it spelt with the k but my husband wants it to start with a C since his name starts with a C...Caydence Faith will be her name :) Harper is adorable! We have another girl name Emily Grace and 2 boy names Deegan Ryan & Aiden James!

Thanks BWilliams. DH LOVES Harper.

I've always liked 'musical' names: Aria, Lyric, and Kaydence. :) We're both fine with either one.

I like the name Kaydence Reese. If I have another girl her name will be Madison and if I have another boy his name will be Miles:winkwink:.

I LOVE Harper! Kaydence is cute too. On a practical note, a close family friend has a little girl named Kaydence and when she went to kindergarten she had to start going By Kay because she couldn't spell it and a lot of the other kids couldn't pronounce it! When her little sister started talking, she started calling her KayKay. So now the family calls her KayKay. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->