BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hey all

Juniper so lovely to hear from you and see your smiling face in your pic to answer the question I'm not getting the hanging basket for the baby, he will go straight into his cot. My mum talked me out of a bassinet if you can believe that I wanted a moses basket she talked me out of it.

JRC I like Kaydence because Harper sounds a little like a boys name (but these days who knows)... congrats on reaching your milestones...

BWilliams hows things with you hun?

MrsKC happy anniversary and hope you have a lovely time it must be nerve racking to leave the little ones but how lovely to go an celebrate away.

AFM DH has wanted to have a baby boy and call him Blake for many years (even way before he met me) so for names, it will be Blake. If bub was a girl I would have thought of the name for her, I quite like Jasmine. I saw my little boy today on the 19 week scan everything looks good the baby is perfect so now just the birth plan in a couple of weeks (yuck) and getting bigger each day! I'm reading Save Our Sleep at the moment which teaches you how to feed and put baby to sleep to establish good sleeping and eating patterns. I wonder if it works in real life though. Should be fun to test out.

Jrc I like the name Kaydence Reese. Aria is also a pretty name.

Brooke, Juniper how are you ladies doing?

MrskcBrown happy anniversary. M is adorable. How does your daughter like being a big sister?

Kat hope you are doing well and that things are going well for you.

asfm: having more and more symptoms and nausea not going away.

I'm doing ok feeling very crampy today I feel like aunt flow should be joining uncle cramps very soon :-( I havnt seen any blood when I wipe yet but I did see a very small clot in the tolet this morning but when I wiped nothing so who knows...

Praying for your BFP Brooke!

@shey: she loves it!

@kat: If you find the secret to getting a baby to sleep through the nite from day one please clue me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My son is 3 months and still wakes up at least once to eat. I dont mind most times because it gives us more time to bond:)

BWilliams - as soon as you stop bleeding, dtd every other day. That's exactly what I did. I kept doing that, and it worked for me. :) The most we ever went was two days in between.

Good luck!!! :)

We do it every other day then when I ovulate we do it 3 straight days after I even use preseed...he hasn't been tested but he needs to. I need to schedule him an appt but his work schedule is so crazy!

Aww Brooke boo to AF. I hope everything goes well for you.

mrskcbrown that is awsome that she likes being a big sis. I can't wait for my LO to be a big Brother. How was your anniversary?

Aww Brooke boo to AF. I hope everything goes well for you.

mrskcbrown that is awsome that she likes being a big sis. I can't wait for my LO to be a big Brother. How was your anniversary?

My anniversary is not until June 6. We leave for Mexico saturday.

Has anyone heard from Stace? I really hope she's just having the best pregnancy ever and she's waay to busy to post.

Yay you have a lemon today Jrc!!! It feels like your just moving along so fast!

Thanks BWilliams. I've been having the worst headaches ever!!! I hope they stop soon. :(

I'll feel much better after my appointment next week. I'm kind of anxious about that...but I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm just impatient.

I hope everyone has a good week. :)

I've been having bad headaches latley to like 1 everyday for almost a week and the only thing that helps kinda is a nap...I hope your appt goes well!

jrc it's the hormones and its normal to have headaches :)

Well I'm halfway through the pregnancy can you believe it....

Awesome! I love these hormones. They've made me a much better person. LOL.

It's almost like testing your patience. Getting you ready for baby....:D

Lol Jrc. I can only imagine how much your patience has to be tested! It is going to be a major problem for me when it is my turn! :haha:

Kat - No, I cannot believe it! So exciting! :hugs:

Shey - I saw that you are symptom spotting.. Are you and your new boyfriend ttc? I didn't realize that you guys were at that point yet.. Are you guys living together? I hope things are going well for you. How is the little one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->