BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Speaking of patience....we've booked a gender scan for June 25th!!!

Only 15 more days. I'm dying to know if we're pink or blue and so is DH. We are seriously both so impatient. I'm suprised we didn't go for 16 weeks exactly on the 20th. haha. My mom and her fiance are most likely coming, too. :)

My doctor won't do it until sometime in July, so we're going for it.

I almost feel like I want to know, but I don't want to know. It's really weird...I never thought I'd feel that way. I just keep feeling like it's too good to be true, I guess. I'll believe it when I can feel him/her move around. Until then, it's still crazy!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend. Lots of love!

Love the title thread!! Can I join?? May be out this cylce (cd25/31 but no peak on cbfm and NO symptoms whatsoevr:nope:), but also dying to be fat and preggers soon!
:dust: to you all!

Only 2 weeks until we know the gender of our baby. We've picked out our names. :) YAY!

Yay Jrc! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going! I am so excited to hear the gender of your baby! Are you hoping for one more than the other? Don't lie, everybody has a preference :p

I am up late tonight planning a bachelorette party... way more complicated than I ever expected! It should be fun though :)

Ooooh that sounds fun! Have a drink for me! LOL.

Well, you'd be happy to know we're thinking about just waiting on our ultrasound at 19 weeks to find out the sex. :) We're looking at cribs right now, so that's our priority. :) And we're working on this new thing called patience...I'm quite impressed with us and our progress. :)

As far as our preferences, we've both been expecting a boy, but with our recent name choices, I'm sort of hoping for a little girl. Her middle name will be DH's great grandma's name, and they were very close. When I suggested the name to him, we both just started crying! It makes me want a little girl!!! I'll truly be looking forward to either one. :)

Lol. good job working on your patience! I love that you are using DH's grandma's name! If we ever have a little girl we have already decided that her middle name is going to be my grandma's name. She helped raise me and she died 3 months before our wedding. Have fun crib shopping!

Jrc, I commend you on your patience. I was anything but patient when pregnant. I had a scan at least once a month, lol.

Kat, I can't believe you're over half way. I'm sure you're really looking forward to maternity leave. How long do you get?

Jenn, I like your profile pic. Such a proud mommy!

Thanks!!!! So I tested + yesterday but today I'm feeling the pains :)

Omg I hope you're doing it!!!!

Good luck!!! That's so exciting you got a positive all on your own. I bet that makes you feel GREAT! :)

We did it the last 2 days just because and now we have a real reason to get busy the next few days

So jessica when is your scan today or tomorrow? Are you going to annouce it right away? I have the feeling your having a boy:)

It's tomorrow at 1:30pm. lol.

I'll probably go straight for my phone when we're finished. haha.

I'd been feeling 'boy' all along until the name talk. Now I'm seeing pink...I just want to say the baby's name instead of 'the baby.'

We're happy either way. :)

You keep on doing it, girl. I would just LOVE it, if you got pregnant all on your own. :hugs:

I'm so excited!!!! Eeek its like being a kid and going on vacation and not being able to sleep because your so excited I'm excited for you :) I would be amazed if it happened on its own :-D

It's tomorrow at 1:30pm. lol.

I'll probably go straight for my phone when we're finished. haha.

I'd been feeling 'boy' all along until the name talk. Now I'm seeing pink...I just want to say the baby's name instead of 'the baby.'

We're happy either way. :)

You keep on doing it, girl. I would just LOVE it, if you got pregnant all on your own. :hugs:

I didnt know you could find out the gender so soon. I thought only at 20 weeks:dohh:! Well maybe because I didnt find out until 36 weeks:dohh:. Think Im gonna wait again next time too, just to keep others in suspense, LOL..that was so much fun!!! Good luck and its a blessing whether boy or girl:cloud9:!

Thank you both!

BWilliams - I hope and pray for you. I do. You deserve it. I think it's a great thing that you ovulated on your own. Even if it doesn't happen this month, your body is getting regular!!! I promise I'll update ASAP. I understand the suspense when your friends find out! I'll probably put it straight to facebook, because it's hard to get here on my phone.

mrskcbrown - There is a private place about 20 minutes from here that can does gender scans from 16-20 something weeks. What a fun job to have! Just being a fun appointment for people who want to see their baby extra. I'd love that!

I go back to my doctor at 19 weeks, so I'll be happy to have it confirmed. I'm sure we'll know tomorrow. We're just very excited. I could never wait until 36 weeks! You go girl!

I'm going to try and get some sleep soon. I hope I'm not up all night thinking about tomorrow. haha.

Night!

I think you all probably know by now, but IT'S A GIRL!!! :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"