BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Shey - I wanted to ask how you're doing. I saw that you and your OH broke up.

For everyone - How do you make those cute graphics with names and pictures on them? I can't find anything to do that, but really want to make one.

Jess I'm doing better, he and I talked and it was just a miss understanding. Thank you girlie! Congrats on having a girl! Im so happy for you girl! do you have any names picked out yet?

I'm glad everything is ok. :)

Yes. Her name is Harper. Miss Harper Louise Cooper. <3

Jrc - I am sorry I missed the announcement! My family went camping for a couple of days. But, anyway, CONGRATS!!! I am so excited you are having a girl and you get you use the name you are in love with! I love the name too, by the way ;)

Brooke - That is so great that you ov'ed on your own. I have my fingers crossed for you this cycle.

Sheena - I am sorry you are going through a tough time. I hope you guys can work it out.

Congrats on the girl JRC I bet you are excited.

I put the cot up on the weekend it is so cute the nursery is nearly done just a couple of small changes and additions and it's done. Getting so excited now!

Thanks Juniper! I'm glad you all got to get away and have some fun. I LOVE camping!!

Thank you Kat! You should put up a picture, so we can see. :) We just started looking at stuff. I've been kind of crazy. lol. We did buy a crib though. It should be here this week. :)

Thanks girls I'm hoping its this month June has always been a good month for us! Friday is our 5 year weding anniversary!

Brooke - congrats on 5 years of marriage! Are you going to do anything special?

So, I don't know what is happening, but I think I need to higher dose of Met. :( The last 2 cycles were great. my periods were longer and heavier and I thought I was getting back to normal. Then, I started yesterday and it is really light and painful... back to the same old crap. I am on my last refill, so I am going to make an appointment and ask of a higher dose... Even if we are not trying, I need to get my cycles regulated.

I'm not sure what were doing yet he won't say anything....so I guess its a surprise! Juniper I'm glad y'all had fun camping I don't think it would hurt to up your dose. Jrc I love your baby name its different and I love different!

Thanks BWilliams! Happy Anniversary!!!

Juniper - I think it's a good idea to talk to your doctor about that. I think it's important for your body to be back to normal. Good luck! :)

Hey ladies! Glad to see all is going pretty well with everyone!

@Jrc: Congrats on your little girl!

@brooke: I pray you get your bfp and congrats on 5 yrs! That is amazing.

@juniper: Glad to see you doing well!!!!

@kat: not too much longer!! Congrats on getting the babies room together!

AFM, my son is now 4 months old!:cloud9: He is now eating baby foods along with his formula. There isnt one food that he doesnt love except green beans but Im going to keep trying them on him. I want him to like green veggies. He is so heavy now. A month ago or so he was 15lbs so Im sure now that he is about 17lbs. He is so chunky! Malcolm can roll over, smile and raise up on his own:happydance:! Kids grow so fast so Im trying to enjoy every moment. Ive had 6 months off with him by the time I go back to work on Aug 1.:cloud9: I have an amazing sitter so I am ready to go back to work now. Time for me to get back to teaching! I miss my students soo much!:winkwink:

I hope I feel excited to go back to work when it's time. I'm not taking as much time off though...I guess it's different for me, since I live where I work. I can see my LO anytime I'm free. :)

I feel like he was just born! I can't believe he can already roll over and raise up on his own. Wow!! That's awesome. :)

AFM, we got our crib today. I feel like it's huge...and did our registry. I'm so pooped.

I've been feeling sad b/c my SIL didn't seem excited about our baby being a girl. I think she wanted us to have a boy so her baby would be the only little girl for a while...we talk several times a day usually, but she hasn't spoken to me since I told her on Saturday...she just hasn't answered me. I knew she could be self-centered...but I didn't think anything would come between us. After my mom, she was always the first to ask about anything and vice versa. I'm sure she just needs time to adjust, but I can't help that it bothers me. I asked her if she was disappointed, and she said no, but she was really acting weird. She confided in me previously that she was jealous when their brother had a girl first, and she had a boy. I don't know why that matters, honestly. I'm not even upset that my BIL's having a baby like 8 days after us...I just want happy, healthy babies. I told her that since our girls would only be a year apart, they would probably love each other and be little best friends. I have no idea.

Sorry for being a downer, but I feel bummed about it right now. :(

I'm sorry Jrc people makes no sense sometimes maybe soon she will get over it she has a baby girl and you were blessed with one I'm sure like you said they will be bestfriends everything happens for a reason I can't wait till see lil miss Harper!!! My crazy SIL that I strongly dislike she has 4 kids and still lives at home and they all share 1 room and her husband is pretty worthless and she is very mean to her kids plus they mooch off of everyone and don't pay a dime in bill or thing for there kids Nana does anyways she told my other SIL that she is not getting her tubes tied because me and my husband might need her to carry our baby because I can't have a baby...this chick has lost her freaking mind I'm having a baby when Gods timing is right I don't need her plus she would hold that over my head the rest of my life.

Kc brown I agree time flies he's growing so fast it doesn't seem like that long ago you were telling us you were pregnant! He's such an adorable chunker! I'm glad you got 6months with him that's awesome!

Pardon my French, but what a bitch. I feel better now. LOL. :) :hugs: You will have your baby. I know it.

I think on some level she is jealous of us. She's normally jealous and complains with everyone. I have no clue why I thought I was different...that's my own fault.

She did start texting me again to complain about how much she hates her life. :(

Oh well. I just listen and give the best advice I can.

Thanks Jrc I don't know what it is about sister in laws but wow! Don't let her bring you down jrc you have amazing things going for you!

I don't know if anyone remembers me :shrug:.......but I just popped in to say hey! I haven't been on here since like August of last year when I was in the midst of severe hyperemesis with my pregnancy. I ended up so sick that everything went to the wayside including this forum. I was prescribed zofran and reglan and eventually was able to function again after several months of living like a zombie at my mom's house while she cared for me and my daughter. Anyways.....I had my DD on March 18 via scheduled c-section.

I see that some congrats are long overdue!
Congrats to Kat, Jolene, Mrskcbrown, jrc :thumbup:.....are there others I've missed? I know Pelle was preggo with twins when I last was on.

I hope everyone is doing well. My DD is 3 months old and I'm already kinda contemplating TTC again......craziness I tell ya!

Amber - Of course we remember you!! I am so glad to here from you and so glad to here that you have a healthy baby girl! Congrats!!

Congrats Amber and welcome back. I was worried about you. Glad you are OK :hugs: Are we going to see a pic of you lil baby girl?

amberdawn - Glad to have you back! We were worried about you. So glad everything turned out well. I'm sorry it was so difficult. I agree with Jolene. Please show us your little one! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->