BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

DH felt Harper kick for the first time at around 5:30am!!!

We were so excited. :)

How is everyone?!

That's so special:) Michael used to sleep with his hand on my tummy and feel baba kick and i'd be fast asleep. He loved his own special bonding time.

We're ok. Mackenzie is very busy and keeps me on my toes. I weigh less than I did before I fell pregnant with her which I'm sure has a lot to do with her being so active... and then I'm sure the breastfeeding helps too. At the moment she's blowing raspberries all over my jeens so they're soaking wet.

Kat, why are you so quiet? How is your lil bubs doing?

That's so cute! YAY for being in shape. You go girl! I hope I'm able to get in shape after Harper comes.

I'm beginning my workout next week. :) Basically, I'm going to start walking again everyday, just to stay healthier.

Hope you all have a great week! :)

Hey ladies!

I was way smaller after I gave birth but I have since gained A Lot of weight!! I started today eating healthier. I think its because I was sitting at home with Malcolm and eating what I wanted!!! Yeah I think that was it LOL! Well going back to work monday and I will get smaller as I will have no time to sit on my behind. My students keep me busy!

I pray all is well with everyone!

Hey ladies!

I was way smaller after I gave birth but I have since gained A Lot of weight!! I started today eating healthier. I think its because I was sitting at home with Malcolm and eating what I wanted!!! Yeah I think that was it LOL! Well going back to work monday and I will get smaller as I will have no time to sit on my behind. My students keep me busy!

I pray all is well with everyone!

Whatttttt???? That is awesome news Brooke! Have you had any symptoms? Who have you told? :happydance:

Thanks my boobs have been pretty sore and I've been getting cramps and wet cm and I normally spot brown right before I spot so when it was white and wet I was kinda like in no way so I tested this morning and walked out of the bathroom and a few minutes later I waked back in and was like omg no way.....I still don't feel like its real at all. How many of y'all remember period like cramps in the beginning? I keep getting them and the gush feeling that I just started but nothing no blood thanks God!

The cramping is totally normal. I felt that way for weeks on and off. It's just baby getting all settled. It'll let up closer to the end of first tri. At least, that's what it was like for me. :) I also spotted until week 10. Light pink. So, if that happens, don't stress too much. It can be normal to do that, too. :)

Still so excited for you! I almost cried about it today!!!

The cramping is normal but I know it's scary. At that stage I was going to the loo every half hour to check if there was blood. To me it didn't feel real even when I saw the ultrasound, lol. Enjoy every moment of it! It goes too quickly... Mackenzie was 7 months yesterday!

It keep checking 2 and last night I had some brown and it scared me but in everything I'm seeing I'm thinking Implantation but Monday morning I'm calling my doctor so I can go in and get a beta what else do they do when you find out your pregnant?

Can you add me to the list please.? :) "2012 is going to be a good year for all of us hopefully!!!! Baby dust for everyone. xxxx

For me they did my betas 3 times to make sure they looked good, then we scheduled our first appointment!

Omg Congrats Brooke! Im so happy for you! :hugs:

So I got my Beta back and at 4wks & 3days it was 148. I go again tomorrow to check it again then again Friday!

Congrats Brooke!! I am sorry I missed the news :hugs: I am so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->