BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Congrats to SteffyRae for her :bfp: :).

I took a hpt at like 12:30 this morning cause OH wanted me to and I got the result that I knew I was going to get. Yet again,it was negative. I kept telling him it was going to be negative but he STILL wanted me to take it. I do love him but I just wish he would've listened to me. I hated seeing the words "not pregnant". I know we just started but it still hurt to see that :cry:. Still no sign of AF today though.

I hope everyone else has a great easter :thumbup:

Thank you, dont give up on this cycle just yet, i had a BFN a week ago and i got my bfp yesterday, just give it more time :hug:

:dust: :dust:

Thanks SteffyRae :hugs: And as jrc10 said, seeing one of us get their :bfp: gives the rest of us in the group hope.At least it does for me.

happy easter ladies! hope everyone is having a good day.

Hello all

Congrats SteffyRae on your BFP! Happy and healthy 9 months to you xox

Jolene PMA all the way! I haven't been temping because I've been sleeping in over the easter break. It has been so good resting. I hope your BFP comes lovey.

I'm going to take benadryl cough medicine this month hopefully to sort out my CM and get more fertile EWCM happening. Might help the spermies last longer :)

Me and DH are feeling a bit better about not conceiving last month. Back on the horse I say. 2011 babies await us all!

How are you Stace I wonder how you are going with your clomid and stuff? You are ahead of us all at the moment!

i just cant wait for you guys to get yours too!!! this group was my good luck charm it will be yours aswell!

i hope you are right steffy :) congrats again!

well ladies i am not going to be on very much of the next few days. it has come time to me into the new house! dh and i have decided to try to :sex: every other day or every 2 days this month with no charting. i am going to keep taking my vitamins and use conceive+. we will do that until i get af and then do smep.

:dust: everyone!!!!!

AF got me on the 3rd and I was suppose to O on the 5th :(

Hey ladies! I HATE my internet service! I haven't been on since that last time I was here! Ugh! Anyways, it looks like I have at least 7 pages to catch up on... or if anyone can update me... Any bfps? Hopefully no one got AF! I've missed you guys.

As for me, I took my last Clomid pills on Saturday. This Friday I go to my ultrasound and get bloodwork done to find out if my follies grew with the new dosage. I am SO freakin' scared to get disappointed again and be told they're still too small. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's so hard.

I think me and DH will start BDing tomorrow just to be safe. The monitor says high fertility.. If it actually hits peak, I will freak! (Ack, that rhymed. lol)

It's officially my wedding anniversary...so I think we're going to go celebrate! ;)

Good luck ladies. Talk to you later!

It's officially my wedding anniversary...so I think we're going to go celebrate! ;)

JRC, happy anniversary!:) are you off to a dinner or dance? :flower:

Steffy, you really give so much hope for us. I am very thankful you came and joined us after the damn witch made a war against us. May I ask what CD or DPO did you get your first BFP? I read all these BFP announcements testing on DPO8-9-10 and I lost hope that you can be preggo if you have a BFP only later. Congratulations again, dear!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Juniper, excellent plans for April! My husband thinks the same, he always tell me, don't pay attention to O-day and temps and opks, just sex and sex and sex, but I think we girls cannot take it this easy :winkwink: At least not me:D

Stace, don't worry, my dear, everything will be perfect, you will see, you will have a nice big eggie!!!!!!! or two for twins:)

It is great all of you are having great plans for April! I plan to buy PreSeed, do you think it is useful?

JRC, happy anniversary!:) are you off to a dinner or dance? :flower:

Steffy, you really give so much hope for us. I am very thankful you came and joined us after the damn witch made a war against us. May I ask what CD or DPO did you get your first BFP? I read all these BFP announcements testing on DPO8-9-10 and I lost hope that you can be preggo if you have a BFP only later. Congratulations again, dear!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Juniper, excellent plans for April! My husband thinks the same, he always tell me, don't pay attention to O-day and temps and opks, just sex and sex and sex, but I think we girls cannot take it this easy :winkwink: At least not me:D

Stace, don't worry, my dear, everything will be perfect, you will see, you will have a nice big eggie!!!!!!! or two for twins:)

It is great all of you are having great plans for April! I plan to buy PreSeed, do you think it is useful?

I'm honestly not sure it was a week after my missed period i believe it was 14 DPO.

Welcome back Stace! FX that your follicles are nice and big!

Steffy- Congrats on your BFP!:happydance:

JRC- Have fun on your anniversary. How many years is it?

Shey- So sorry you didn't O. :hugs: Maybe this new cycle will work for you.

Juniper- Yay for moving time! lol Oh, the stress.....Hope the bd'ing gets plenty of spermies on there way so you can have a new bambino for your new house.

I am officially on cd 1 today. How early do you gals think I should start using opks this time? I O'd on cd 24 of a 35 day cycle last time.

I am officially on cd 1 today. How early do you gals think I should start using opks this time? I O'd on cd 24 of a 35 day cycle last time.

amberdawn - your link to your chart doesnt work. You need to change it to https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d2f16/ttc.png

really just change the word "ticker" that you have there now to "home"

Hey! Welcome back, Amber? How was your vacation?
Pelle, I hope so! I mean, I will be blessed if I were to have twins, but one is surely enough! I'm not greedy. ahha

So today is CD10 and I've been using my ClearBlue Fertility Monitor. Past few days I had "high fertility" and today I was shocked... I hit "peak fertility" with the little eggie on the screen. I don't want to get my hopes up, but according to the monitor, I should ovulate within 24-36 hours.

My issue is, the past months I've geared up to ovulate which a bunch of positive OPKs and never actually ovulated b/c my eggs were too small. I don't see the dr until Friday for ultrasound to see how much the follies have grown and whether or not I can take the "trigger shot" to induce ovulation.

What would you guys do? Would you call the dr office and tell them about this fertility monitor reading or just BD all week until my appt Friday when they measure the follies? Also, I bought Pre-Seed...I'm on the fence on whether to use it or not. HELP! :)

That's exciting Stace. I would phone the docs office immediately, they would want to measure your follicles before they are due to release the eggs. Start :sex: in the meantime and get those spermies queuing, lol.

FX for you hun! :hugs:

Stace, I agree with Jolene, I would call the doc and let them know. Fx for you!:thumbup:

My trip to Vegas was great. Still trying to get use to the time change now that I'm back. It's only a two hour difference, but it sure is messing with my routine with everything.:wacko:

Ok, I called my dr office and spoke to a nurse. She said that the OPKs and fertility monitors can sometimes be false after taking Clomid. She gave me an appointment to come in tomorrow morning and get an early ultrasound to see what's going on with my follies. She said if it doesn't pan out and they aren't big enough at this time, I'll come back for my Friday appointment. Trying not to get my hopes up, but I think I will BD tonight anyway. I just hope I'm not too late with starting. Also still unsure about Pre-Seed. Still need your help. haha :shrug:

Can't wait to hear the results of your scan.

:af: is due tomorrow for me. Can someone have a look at my chart and see if I have any chance of being pregnant this month. Last night I had stretchy CM and after googling at reading of FF that doesn't sound positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->