BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

So girls, Derek is going for his surgery in 15 days. I am 100% overwhelmed. I have so many emotions and crazy thoughts that I feel exhausted all the time. I guess all that I can do is pray that he will come through safely and that it will work and save his life. The past 3 months we have be dieting and exercising and just doing what we can until the surgery and his body is still not letting him lose weight. I lost 20 pounds and he has only lost 4 and his diet is a lot more strict than mine is.

I'll keep him in my prayers!!! So my Beta Monday was 148 and yesterday it was 299 my progesterone was 37 and next Wednesday I go for an ultrasound!

Jenn, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Well done on losing those 20 pounds!

Brooke, that is sounding good! I can't wait for your scan :)

Juniper - Lots of love and prayers for you and Derek. :hugs: I'm sure everything will be just fine, but I can only imagine how scary it still is. You're looking great by the way! I've seen your new pictures on FB. :)

BWilliams - I knew your numbers would come out wonderful! YAY for doing 2 betas and booking your first ultrasound. Make sure to ask if you get a picture to take home, if not, try to snap one when they aren't looking! That's what we did. hehehe. Congratulations on 5 weeks! I still love making it to a new week. :)

AFM, Harper's travel system came! It's soooo adorable. It has little Cinderellas on it. :) It's much better than I expected! AND Cinderella is my favorite! I just thought it had princess stuff on it, but it's all Cinderella. :) It's called Disney Royal Ride from Kohls if anyone wants to check it out. We've also booked another private ultrasound for August 20th. I feel like she's a girl, but I want to see her flop around again, and just confirm it since we couldn't at our doctor's office last time. My hubby is working non-stop, and has finally settled his car accident. We're working on becoming debt free before the baby. Student loans excluded. lol. We'll actually be pretty close. I feel much happier and don't feel stressed about money at all. I feel so blessed. The past year has been so hard for us, but everything is falling into place perfectly. I feel like it's too good to be true daily, but thank God for all the blessings.

I hope you all have an excellent weekend!!! :D

Oh I'm deff asking for a picture or taking one!!! Jrc I'm so glad things are going so well and looking up for you and your hubby & Harper!

I'll keep him in my prayers!!! So my Beta Monday was 148 and yesterday it was 299 my progesterone was 37 and next Wednesday I go for an ultrasound!

OMG! I am so happy for you! I cant believe my eyes..you are preggo!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Sorry I missed it! CONGRATS!

Thanks Kcbrown! I'm very excited and so nervous at the same time but everything feels normal and I feel very pregnant lol

Thanks Kcbrown! I'm very excited and so nervous at the same time but everything feels normal and I feel very pregnant lol

Awesome girl! Everything is going to be well. Im praying for you and I know that God hasnt brought you this far to leave you now!!! Im so happy for you! Im thinking of TTCing my last baby! Im not sure yet. Im trying to have a summer baby so I dont have to take so much time off from work. We will see. Pray that my TTC time is short this time. Not sure if I can take the heartache!

:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Kcbrown I feel the same way about it I feel like if he has brought me 2 it he won't take that away! 2 more days and we have an ultrasound to see the placenta & hopefully see the heartbeat!!! Kcbrown I'm excited for you to try again!!! I look back now and 1 1/2 years seems like forever but it went by so fast and me and dh are so much closer & I'm excited to finally be taking the next step!

Hey ladies!

Thought I'd check in and looks like I'm just in time for the next BFP congratulations BWilliams!!!! That is the most wonderful news... you must be thrilled....

JRC congrats on your milestones and baby kicking DH. These are wonderful times aren't they and you can't help but love the little life in your belly even before it appears.

Juniper best of luck to Derek at his operation. I just know it will go fine. Onwards and upwards to better things.

MrsKC and Jolene love the pics of your little babies they are so cute.

I am 29 weeks this week so we are 3/4 through the pregnancy and really it has not been bad at all I wonder why some women complain so much about it.
I'm getting HUGE these days, I've never been very big but phew my stomach is getting huge!! Only gripe if any is that I'm tired and I have acid reflux at the back of my throat at the moment which burns and feels awful. My mum reckons indigestion is caused by the baby's hair.

I can't wait to meet BabyB. He moves around heaps and kicks me lots, likes chocolate (i've been eating so much of it and I'm not a huge chocolate person) and when I wake up in the morning he is kicking me saying hello.

Well that's all from me :)

Hey ladies!

Thought I'd check in and looks like I'm just in time for the next BFP congratulations BWilliams!!!! That is the most wonderful news... you must be thrilled....

JRC congrats on your milestones and baby kicking DH. These are wonderful times aren't they and you can't help but love the little life in your belly even before it appears.

Juniper best of luck to Derek at his operation. I just know it will go fine. Onwards and upwards to better things.

MrsKC and Jolene love the pics of your little babies they are so cute.

I am 29 weeks this week so we are 3/4 through the pregnancy and really it has not been bad at all I wonder why some women complain so much about it.
I'm getting HUGE these days, I've never been very big but phew my stomach is getting huge!! Only gripe if any is that I'm tired and I have acid reflux at the back of my throat at the moment which burns and feels awful. My mum reckons indigestion is caused by the baby's hair.

I can't wait to meet BabyB. He moves around heaps and kicks me lots, likes chocolate (i've been eating so much of it and I'm not a huge chocolate person) and when I wake up in the morning he is kicking me saying hello.

Well that's all from me :)

Im so happy for you and I cant wait until you have the baby so I can see pics!!! My son was born with a lot of hair but I never had heartburn so Im not too sure if that is accurate:haha:. I wanna see ur huge belly!!!:winkwink:

Baby B so does this mean he has a name? So tomorrow is my ultrasound and I'm more scared that excited all I keep thinking is what if they can't find it or what if its not doing what its suposed to what if the baby is in a tube or its heart isn't beating...just pray these negitve thoughts away please I wanna be excited but I'm just terrified of losing something that I tried so hard for and that I love so much already

BWilliams - I felt that way before several doctor's appointments. For me, it started fading around the 11th week appointment, when Harper looked like a little baby in her picture. Just hang in there. You will be eased eventually. When you see the little flicker, all will be fine! Praying you are eased sooner than I was. :hugs:

Kat - I get so distracted at work sometimes with her kicking me! I love it though. She's getting stronger. My belly has started to move when you look at it! All of our RA's are back, and they love talking about me being preggo. They're very excited for a baby to come this school year. I share that sentiment. haha. I also want to see a preggo belly pic! Most of mine don't show my face, so you wouldn't have to. I can only imagine what you look like, being farther along than me and smaller than me. I feel huge, too. My belly just blew up a little. haha. :)

Hope you all have a great week!

Thanks Jrc I'm praying that after seeing him/her today it will make me feel better!

Brooke, I can see by your posting on FB that your appointment went very well. Congrats! But I'm still waiting to hear all about it!

Thanks Girls everything went great we saw the placenta and yolk sac we go back Aug 24th for another ultrasound and the 26th for my prenatal appt...I'm very excited and wish that time would just fly by already!!!

Congrats to all you ladies expecting! Im so that God has blessed u. To those in waiting...delay is not denial. God still loves ya!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->