BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Ok I have a question for all you ladies that are pregnant or have been pregnant did you ever have days that felt to normal? Today I pretty much feel very normal except I have a lot more cm today I have my ultrasound tomorrow and I'm just praying things are ok

Yeah Brooke. I hated those days, lol. I would wish for those days and when I had them I would wish for my morning sickness and fatigue to return :haha: Crazy cycle - You're not alone!

Same here! I didn't get ms at all for a while. I just felt tired. It scared me to death. Then when I started feeling sick, I prayed for it to end and stay at the same time! haha. I just felt like God was giving me a break on the good days. :)

The only testing I did was the Down Syndrome one, unless they did things they didn't tell me about. lol.

If something is wrong, you will know, Hun. I promise! I really think this baby is just fine. :)

What names have you been looking at?

I think I might pass on both test I did some research on them and they have a slight chance of causing a miscarrage and I'm not about to take that chance if my baby has any problems that's something that God had planned for us and we will care for our child...for a boy ts Deegan Ryan & a Girl you already know that name because you had the same one picked out Caydence Faith :)

That's right! I forgot. We ended up with a different one anyway. I hope you have a little girl, too! :)

I think I might pass on both test I did some research on them and they have a slight chance of causing a miscarrage and I'm not about to take that chance if my baby has any problems that's something that God had planned for us and we will care for our child...for a boy ts Deegan Ryan & a Girl you already know that name because you had the same one picked out Caydence Faith :)

I passed on all testing including Downs. I figured I was happy with whatever baby God wanted me to have. Also if I found the baby had a defect, I was going to keep him anyway. I couldnt see terminating a pregnancy, just my opinion. All is well. Be blessed:hugs:

Congrats BWilliams on your bubby's heartbeat xox I did not have the tests you asked about but I didn't need them... If I had needed them I may have had them, but I was glad I didn't need to. Just cross that bridge when you come to it and see how you feel down the track. Every week is something new with pregnancy. And it really just does get better and better with every new discovery....

I'm ready to hear about your appt.! We only did the Downs test to feel more prepared. We would have kept little Harp no matter what. <3

Omg only 100 more days for me. Agh!!! :D

It went good they did all kinds of blood work to test for stds and some other stuff and I go back Friday for the results of it all..even though I know I'm clean unless my husbands been a bad boy but I doubt it

I'm sure it will all be fine BWilliams.

Congrats on 100 days left JRC!

3 and a half weeks of work until I finish - phew that will be a big milestone for me.

I'm sure it will all be fine BWilliams.

Congrats on 100 days left JRC!

3 and a half weeks of work until I finish - phew that will be a big milestone for me.

Blessings to everyone!

Wishing all you gals the best on your journeys!!!!

My LO is 6 months and about 19lbs! He is rolling over, trying to stand and everything. When Im eating he reaches his hand over to eat as well or to drink from my cup, LOL!

:hugs:to all!

Kat - You're almost there! How are you feeling?

Awww. Baby M is growing sooo fast!
He's absolutely beautiful, and I LOVE seeing his pictures. Keep 'em coming, mrsk!

So I went to the doctor friday because they wanted to do a follow up and we pretty muched talked about the same thing i had went over with the nurse last friday lol....And my next appt isnt untill sept 28th. Jrc how early did you go to the 3d 4d ultrasound place? Because we have one around here its not covered by our insurance but I would pay anything to see my babybut i dont wanna go to early i def wanna go at 16weeks to get a seak peak at what baby williams is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->