BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Thanks Kcbrown!!! I feel so blessed but also very sad for the ones who are still trying but I continue to pray for them always! I just can't wait to see little baby williams 9 more days!

Thanks Kcbrown!!! I feel so blessed but also very sad for the ones who are still trying but I continue to pray for them always! I just can't wait to see little baby williams 9 more days!

When are you due Brooke??:hugs:

Hey girls. Derek's surgery is tomorrow. Please pray that everything goes well.

Lots of prayers your way. :hugs:

Please update us as soon as you can.

can i join here too, been ttc 9 mths and no luck , af due today no sign yet fingers crossed i had some brown spotting 7dpo and 11 dpo wasnt much just when i wiped the odd time really hope it was implantation had lots of mildish cramping inbetween ov and now, not many symptoms now though had sharp pain in left side lying in bed last night had to turn over was really weird, tmi alert cervix is high and soft after checking today only had some ewcm which was kinda greeny/yellowish can anyone tell me if they think im in with a chance this month :)

Hey made it though ok :) He is in the hospital, really sore and tired. We will be here for 3 more days. Thanks for the support <3

Keep up the updates Juniper. So glad he's doing well. :)

Happy 7 Weeks BWilliams! :)

Welcome Jen. :hugs:

Great news Juniper - so glad all is well

I've been trying to take a photo of my belly but they all turn out shocking so just trust me I'm getting BIG!

BWilliams the time will fly by and before you know it the little one will be kicking you day and night. It feels very busy and noisy inside when they are moving around... very strange indeed...

Wow Kat! I can't believe you are 30 weeks! Keep the pictures even if you don't like them now. In a few years you will be glad that you took them. :)

Yeah Brooke, I guess you are right. One step closer. We are going to wait until he looses at least 100lbs and then redo the SA. They say that he will loose 50 to 75% of his excess body weight in the first year, so that 100lbs should come off pretty quick. He are praying that the next SA shows sperm, but if not then we will do the biopsy.

Good plan, Juniper!!! I hope he has a speedy recovery. My brother has also looked into weightloss surgery. Please let me know what you really think of it, so I can share information with my mom. He has a really hard time doing things, and really wants to do it. He's only 19 though, so tha's been quite a hold up for our family. I want him to be happy with himself so badly, but you can just tell it holds him back. I'd love any advice you have.

I hope you all have a great weekend! We find out if Harp is really a girl today. lol. I will update you and hopefully post new pictures. :)

Juniper you have such an amazing spirt! I'm very happy you are so positive about everything good things come to those who wait!!! Thanks Kat its gone by very fast so far im excited 4 days till my next ultrasound i cant wait to see my babies heartbeat!!!

Here are some pics:

Attachments

• BABYGIRL!_1.jpg
    BABYGIRL!_1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
  • BABYGIRL!_2.jpg
    BABYGIRL!_2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
  • BABYGIRL!_3.jpg
    BABYGIRL!_3.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
  • BABYGIRL!_4.jpg
    BABYGIRL!_4.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
  • BABYGIRL!_5.jpg
    BABYGIRL!_5.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2
So happy for you and Derek, Jenn! Lots of love!

I'm glad she's still a girl Jrc. It would be quite an adjustment if she wasn't, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->