BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Good afternoon ladies. Hope everyone is doing well on this gorgeous day.

Since I got my :bfn: on easter, I haven't been in the greatest mood admittedly, but OH and I are just going to go full force ahead. Like I've said many times, I'll just be happy when the doctor tells me that I'm healthy at my appointment on the 15th. This month is my and OH's one year anniversary on the 27th.So who knows,maybe that'll be our lucky day ;). Next cycle,I plan on trying the sperm meets egg plan. I have enough ovulation tests but they're different brands.Does anyone know if that would effect anything?

Daria, there's nothing wrong with using different opk brands, but if you keep them after you use them and compare them to each other as you go along, then it won't help. I used 3 diff brands last cycle and it was really difficult trying to distinguish if they were getting darker or not:wacko:. Easiest to see the difference if you stick with one brand.

Jolene- I'm not sure about your chart. Temps don't seem to be going up anymore, but who am I tell you what it should look like since I'm a beginner chart reader.

Stace- I'm not sure about the Preseed. We don't use lube of any sorts (have only used them a few times way back in the beginning of our relationship) so not sure if it would help or not. I suppose the more fertile cm, the better.:thumbup:

Good idea Amberdawn. I have a clearblue ovulation pack that you can just remove the test sticks so I think I'll see if I can just get more of the sticks.

Stace....I would only use preseed if you dont produce fertile CM.
Although it is better than regular lube, it does kill off some sperm. So if you do not make fertile CM then I would 100% use it

So confusing because the box says it's the only lube that doesn't kill sperm. Hm.......I wasn't planning on using much either, but I didn't want it to be something that got in the way. I guess I'll check my CM before we BD and go from there. I just feel confused about whether to use it or not. I was hoping someone here has tried it.

And Jolene, I'm sorry I can't help much with your chart since I only charted about a month and a half. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but that could be because I wasn't Oing.

Stace, I've only ever heard great things about preseed. It has the same ph level as semen and enhances the environment for sperm. Well that's what I've heard. Try googling it for reviews. That's what I always do even though you can't believe everything you read, it's pretty accurate.

So confusing because the box says it's the only lube that doesn't kill sperm. Hm.......I wasn't planning on using much either, but I didn't want it to be something that got in the way. I guess I'll check my CM before we BD and go from there. I just feel confused about whether to use it or not. I was hoping someone here has tried it.

And Jolene, I'm sorry I can't help much with your chart since I only charted about a month and a half. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but that could be because I wasn't Oing.

Well it does kill some sperm....not a large amount. No where near what regular lube does.

If you know that your OH has a normal sperm count.....preseed should be fine to use. But it isn't needed if you have fertile CM. I guess I should have been a little more clear with my other post

I use preseed and i love it dh does too!!! I only use a small amount though...I never knew it killed some spermies the box says it doesn't hmmm idk

Pelle and amberdawn - thank you! We've been married for 2 years today. :) We decided not to do presents this year. We bought a cute picture frame with our saying on it "All because two hearts fell in love..." and we're going to get a picture from today! We've been eating healthy lately...so I made him mini cupcakes!

I told him today we could splurge. :)

How is everyone doing today? Any new BFP's?

blah I wish jrc but DF isn't here yet

Stace, my dear, go for the baby!!! :))) FX! I absolutely recommend the use of PreSeed. 2 of my friends had used it, both of them got pregnant in the first month (of course it is not scientificaly proven it was because of preseed, but...), one is with twins! It is the only lubricant that does not kill the little soldiers, quite the contrary, creates them a more welcoming place. The natural fluid we have in our v. is not spermfriendly :)

Since I got my :bfn: on easter, I haven't been in the greatest mood admittedly, but OH and I are just going to go full force ahead. Like I've said many times, I'll just be happy when the doctor tells me that I'm healthy at my appointment on the 15th. This month is my and OH's one year anniversary on the 27th.So who knows,maybe that'll be our lucky day ;). Next cycle,I plan on trying the sperm meets egg plan. I have enough ovulation tests but they're different brands.Does anyone know if that would effect anything?

Daria, I am sorry for the BFN, I wish it was the last BFN test you made, ok? :hugs: I have read you should stick to one brand of OPK to get a clear view of your ovulation.

Jolene, don't give up till AF is here. :hugs:

Steffy, beautiful new ticker, dear! :flower::flower::flower: when is your first scan?

Juniper, how is packing and moving? I hope you have help especially that you had broken your hand! :hi:

How is everyone doing tonight?

My af is starting to turn brown already at the end of cd 2. Weird. Not much else to report here. Enjoying the beautiful spring weather (and already dreading the impending hot Oklahoma summer).

JRC- It means Dear Fiance Amber Dawn- Summer started wayyy to early here it was 93 today but were getting a cold front this weekend then it will be in the 60's :)

hello ladies. i am sitting in my new house! :happydance: i am exhausted and in so much pain :( i am glad that we will not be doing this again for a long time! it makes me sad looking at our future nursery room. i am so happy that we have room for our family to grow, i just want it to be growing now ;)

hope everyone is doing well

Yay Juniper! I still live with my parents but I want to move out. blah it sucks not having a job and never any money.

Daria, I am sorry for the BFN, I wish it was the last BFN test you made, ok? :hugs: I have read you should stick to one brand of OPK to get a clear view of your ovulation.

Jolene, don't give up till AF is here. :hugs:

Steffy, beautiful new ticker, dear! :flower::flower::flower: when is your first scan?

Juniper, how is packing and moving? I hope you have help especially that you had broken your hand! :hi:

thank you! should be tomarrow ill post when i get home from OB-GYN

Juniper - Moving sucks!! But I love being able to organize a new home and a new start. And dont worry you will be filling that room soon enough :)

Steffy - Exciting!!! :) cant wait to hear the news!

It has been gorgeous here in Souther Ontario as well.....Summer temperatures!!! Normally we still can have snow in early April. Now we are getting rain and the temperatures are closer to normal.

On the baby front...... I am having trouble temping. I cant seem to get a good nights sleep waking up like every 2 hours. I am still temping at my normal time, but not sure how affected my temps are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->