BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

It took me about 12 hours to calm down and post this...I am still upset, though. Got most of my crying out so I think I'll be okay typing...lol

So I've been taking Clomid to help grow my eggs because I'm not ovulating as you ladies already know. Last month it didn't work obviously (100mg) and yesterday (Tues. CD11) I had an ultrasound and was told the 150mg dosage I took this month did not work and that my eggs are too small still. They said if it didn't work this time, that there's no chance of it working. However, they said all my hormones are in normal range. I was confused about that because wouldn't a hormone be low if my eggs are supposedly too small?

I have to go back Saturday to discuss what the next plan is, which will be more invasive (which prob means more money that I don't have). I'm thinking that I want to ask for another ultrasound to see if they've grown anymore though, because I only stopped taking the Clomid this past Saturday. I only went in because I got a peak fertility reading on my CBEFM which was only CD10.

I've just been heartbroken month after month. I get my hopes up and then they're just crushed again with bad news. They tell me to be patient and positive. I try my best but it's damn hard to pick yourself up after something like that. I feel broken and at this point can't even picture myself with a baby to call my own. I cried on the drive home and cried even more as I was watching moms walking their children to school.

Any feedback you ladies can provide would be helpful. I'm in a total rut, but me and DH are actually still BDing this week just in case there's any chance.

hi girls,

AF is 4 days late, cramps are over, I feel so light, easy, very energetic, I tested - just for sure - it is negative, so it is only a longer cycle. I would be 4w+6d pregnant now therefore it should be positive on this day according to my calculations, plus I did not have any symptoms of an early pregnancy at all, nothing. I called my doctor, he will make a scan tomorrow morning to make sure I have no cysts. (oh, I am just the winner of making theories and panic myself:))))

Juniper, congrats to your new home!!! I hope you will make a BFP test in your new bathroom soon:))

Stace, I am so mad at your doctor!!! He should be supportive and give new medication immediately! Can you tell me how many follicles did they see on the scan?
What I can tell you that my hormones were in the normal range this January. On CD9 I had 7 follicles in the left, 8 follicles in the right ovary (all 2, 4 or 6 milimeter), the doctor said they are too small, there isn't any dominant, growing follicle, so that month is without ovulation. On CD16 I had another scan (before I had a diagnostical surgery on CD19) and the doctor said, oh, one started to grow! On CD19 there was a 19 milimeter big follicle. So I don't understand why your doctor says you have no chance to have a fully grown follicle when on CD11 they are still small...?!?! It would be different if this scan was on let's say CD25!!!

I don't know about your health insurance system. In my country they don't follow your cycle and follicles by scan until you are proven infertile (couldn't conceive for 2 years), but we have private fertility clinics where it is about 30 USD to get a scan anytime anyday. How much a new scan would cost? I wish you could see your follicles a week later.

Stace, and when do they check your hormones? Here the routine is to have a blood test at CD 5 for all fertility hormones and another one (this is for progesterone) at 7DPO (with a 28-d-cycle it is CD21).

Oh Chicken, I'm sorry to hear that :( I would also be curious to know the sizes.

(Pelle the problem is follicles only grow about 2mm a day and Stace has till Friday until Ov time, if I'm not mistaken Stace?)

There is always something that can be done love. I know what you mean though - It's just dragging on so long. I'll pray that they find the solution for you!

Chicken little.... I wonder what is happening with your little eggies... I'm googling to see if there is a natural therapy to encourage folicle growth... Maybe your answer is in natural therapy since your Doctor is being so negative!!

I'll get back to you...

I've messaged you Stace.. xoxo I'll also keep looking :)

Still no AF for me @ 15DPO. Please pray it stays away for the next 9 months. It's going to be 2yrs for us TTC at the end of this month. I really don't want to reach 2 YEARS!

Best of luck Jolene.. your chart looks good lovey xoxoxo

Stace- I'm so sorry you're dealing with all of that. I'm sending you lots of wonderful internet hugs!:hugs::friends::hugs2: Keep us updated.

Jolene- Your chart is looking great! FX for you! I think you need to :test:!!!

Pelle- Sorry you're still getting bfns. You're lucky though to be able to get scans anytime you want. I don't think we really have that option in the US, though I've never tried, so I don't really know. :shrug:

I'm just spotting today and my temp dropped way low. Have about a 2 and 1/2 WW til bd time.....unless I O early.

lol, Tx Kat and Amber. I'm so scared to test. Today I had slight AF like pains in my lower back and legs. I'm really hoping it stays away.

Pelle, I'm keen to hear about your check up. I hope it's all good news :)

they didnt do the scan but i have a threatened miscarrige, when they did the pap smear they found blood and they arent sure if it is from before my pregnancy or during. my due date is dec 2nd one day before what i thought, i go back friday so they can retake my levels and see if they doubled.. on bed rest untill they know whats going on

Stace - I don't have any advice, but I hope things turn around for you. *hugs*

Jolene - Fingers crossed for you that AF stays far far away

Steffy - If bedrest is what makes this baby stick....then you stay put!! :)

Steffy I agree with Nikisha. Thankfully they picked it up early and you can take precautions to keep baby where it needs to be.

yes i plan on it lol i wouldnt mind being treated like a princess one more time before baby comes lmao

Jolene, I'm feeling positive for ya!! My everything is fxed for you!

Thanks to the ladies who have offered advice, etc. Kat, I got your messages, too. Thanks so much for researching for me! I wanted to look up things on my own, but I was totally in the dumps yesterday.

UPDATE: I called my dr office today and asked if Saturday's (CD15) appt will just be to discuss the next step or if I can have an ultrasound and bloodwork, too. They said I'm scheduled for them.

The lady I talked to today was WAY nicer than the dr I saw (he wasn't my dr..it was one of his associates). She said they pushed my appt to Saturday because yesterday was too early which is why they were too small..She said he should have told me that. Instead, when I asked him yesterday if he thought my eggs would grow more by the end of the week, he actually told me NO...That makes me mad. I hate seeing a doctor that's not my own. I also put in a call to the office that I was at yesterday to see if I can get the count and measurements.

DH and I have been BDing anyway and plan to all week. My CBEFM doesn't have peak fertility anymore (I'm back to high fertility) and at first I was upset, but now I'm thinking maybe it was a false peak because of the Clomid. I'm just gonna have to keep up hope that they will grow by Saturday. Please pray that my eggies grow a lot by then!

Stupid doctor, Hopefully you'll get to see your doctor on Saturday instead of that bozo.

My FX for you big time!:hugs: I pray your eggies grow nice and big and that one of those spermies finds his way there! :happydance:

Stace I'm so glad to hear you're feeling a bit better! I pray it will all come back positive!

Well this is it for me AGAIN! I have the worst AF cramps and had a little spotting so she seems to have boarded her broomstick. I can't believe I'm going to hit the 2 year mark. How freakin' depressing!

Oh my goodness ladies, my heart goes out to you all!

Stace - Don't give up, there's always something new out there.

Steffy - Good luck! My everythings are crossed for you!

If there's ever anything I can do to help, please let me know.

To everyone: Hoping for no AF's for us! I'm starting to worry about my cycles though...I had no AF in March and my April AF should be here next week...I barely have any symptoms...BFN's all the way up until last night. I'm worried I'm not ovulating. :(

Babydust for everyone. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->