BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

I'm sorry, Jolene. Makes me feel like I shouldn't complain. It's been 6 months for me and you've been through this way longer. :hugs:
And thank you, Amber and jrc for your support. I'm trying to stay as least stressed as possible.

Stace I'm so glad to hear you're feeling a bit better! I pray it will all come back positive!

Well this is it for me AGAIN! I have the worst AF cramps and had a little spotting so she seems to have boarded her broomstick. I can't believe I'm going to hit the 2 year mark. How freakin' depressing!

Dont give up!!!!

Good morning ladies...

Whew what a night sounds like everyone is having a bad time of it at the moment.

Keep hope. I've only just come out of my bad mood since AF arrived last Friday and this month I'm trying Evening Primrose Oil and Cough syrup to try and sort out my CM which seems to never turn EWCM and this is important to help the spermies survive. And I'm also drinking green tea and have stopped drinking coffee....

Hugs to everyone xoxox

Sounds like you're trying great things this cycle Kat! Best of luck to you.:thumbup:

I am still spotting on cd 4 but think this is probably the last of it. Nothing else to report here. Just that I am so sick of my 8am college classes so much that I've enrolled for only later classes the rest of the year. Ughhh...I hate waking up before the sun. I want more cuddle time with my pillow! :sleep:

jrc - Having an anovulatory cycle is very normal, so if you missed a month it is ok.
I also had an anovulatory cycle as well. I had a 75 day cycle

jrc - Having an anovulatory cycle is very normal, so if you missed a month it is ok.

Aww thank you! That makes me feel much better, but I find this very frustrating...you spend so much time trying not to get pregnant only to find out when you want to, that it's a lot harder than you thought.

Aww thank you! That makes me feel much better, but I find this very frustrating...you spend so much time trying not to get pregnant only to find out when you want to, that it's a lot harder than you thought.

Ohh I agree it is very frustrating.... also if I wasnt temping I would probably have ripped my hair out not knowing what was going on.

I agree I was hoping this would happen a lot sooner. I am on my 7th cycle, 9 months TTC

Jolene- Sorry AF got you!:hugs: Darn old witch! Onward and upward to next month, okay? Lots of love your way....:kiss:

hello girls,

AF got me yesterday, (Jolene, the f... witch was busy, right?:///) it was an extra-long cycle (38-days) for me. I have visited my doc that morning, he found everything alright (no cysts to cause problems) +made a scan+ had a blood test for progesterone, and it is very sure I had a late O. I thought it was around CD18 (because of the cervical mucus I saw) and the pain I thought it must be O-pain, but it was at least a week later (around CD 25)! so this month I am not going to try to guess when I ovulate, just go 18+ with my husband as often as we can :)

JRC: you are so right. It is just not fair...! "you spend so much time trying not to get pregnant only to find out when you want to, that it's a lot harder than you thought" :hugs:

Going for my healthy 2011 baby now! :flow:

Sorry Pelle that AF found you! Stinkin witch! FX for this cycle! Lots of love:kiss:!

jolene - i am sorry, hun. are you going to do another round of clomid?

Stace - sorry that mean doc got you all upset! i am glad that you got it worked out and i got my FX'd that your eggies will have grown for your next scan.

pelle - sorry with got you too.

i checked my cm today and i got a big glob of ewcm. i am pretty excited because it was probably the clearest and stretchiest i have seen since i have been charting! i am not sure when i am going to ov as i am not temping and or doing opks. my cervix was really high and soft. i could barely touch it, but i think that it was at least half open. i am going to try to get dh to bd tonight and maybe for the next couple days??? i wonder if i will have a normal period this time? i am only on cd 12, that sure seems pretty early to ov...

Juniper- I'd say you're getting close to O'ing! Definitely bd as much as possible. FX!

thanks amber!

Steffy- i added you to the front page as our first graduated member! ;) (you are still welcome of course)

Alright. I think it's well past my bedtime now. Most get some rest before my temp time of 5am rolls around....:haha:
Nighty-Night. :sleep:

Thanks ladies. I'm still miserable but on the plus side I've got such an amazing DH, he keeps asking if I'm OK and if I need anything.

Pelle, sorry she got you too :(

Stace, I didn't mean it like that, we're all here because our hearts desire the same thing and it's so hard to have to struggle like that when having a baby should be something natural that our bodies were designed for. We'll get there :hugs:

Jenn, I'm going to start the clomid again tomorrow. I'd say get busy girl, that egg waits for no one and it sure sound like it's on it's way. :thumbup:

Kat, I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better :flower:

Jolene, it's okay, hunny. I didn't take it that you were being rude or anything. I just felt a bit selfish at the time when I read it because people have been trying way longer than me and makes me feel that I should be a bit more patient. It's a good thing. I needed a reality check.

As for my CBFM, it's back down to low fertility as of yesterday CD13. I'm hoping that it was just a false positive earlier in the week because of the Clomid. I'll be upset all over again on Saturday if they haven't grown at all. Trying to keep the faith. Also giving DH the day off from BDing.

How are all my lovelies? TGIF, right?

thank you! that list is going to get reallyyy long
juniper yes just keep bd (sorry if im about to get gross) make sure you put a pillow under you leave them legs up make sure you orgasm i read that that tightens your muscles and is harder to "lose" the ejaculation fluid.. i always have to pee after i bd so make sure you pee right before that way you dont have to get up then night i concive i fell asleep with my legs on the wall lmao and dont use lube it messes it up for some reason

thanks steffy. no, you were not too gross, i think it is nice that we can talk candidly :) i do elevate my butt after bding. that is interesting about the orgasm, i am going to have to look that up. i read that having an orgasm throws off your ph levels..

Im sure I'll probably be next if my DF ever gets here

thanks steffy. no, you were not too gross, i think it is nice that we can talk candidly :) i do elevate my butt after bding. that is interesting about the orgasm, i am going to have to look that up. i read that having an orgasm throws off your ph levels..

i dunno i saw it on some show like tyra or something like that honestly i dont remember i just rememeber thinking... should you orgasm before or after he "cums" i did before and i worked i guess i dunno

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->